Why Feminists Find Sexist Men Sexier

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Why Feminists Find Sexist Men Sexier

I'm sure this will give him less of a chance of getting banned rather than talking about stolen....cough cough ......i mean the most honest election in the history of all mankind ...

Democwacy !

Or maybe not

dkd,kdkdkerrfffr.jpg

If this is all true, I am not surprised. Those who are sexist may be who only stand out more. They are who give the feminist people the challenges that they believe that they have.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That might be more believable if the recording was actually set at the same time his mouth was.......it was more like watching a cheap foreign movie.

Just sayin

If this is all true, I am not surprised. Those who are sexist may be who only stand out more. They are who give the feminist people the challenges that they believe that they have.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Some of its been true for thousands of years

13 minutes of my life that I can never get back again. I like "bad boys", but not sexist bad boys. Not all bad boys are sexist, and not all feminist men are weak or soft.

Male feminists are not "friendzoned". I'm a woman who has enjoyed relationships that were "friends with benefits" over the years, and none of the men were sexists. Sexist men don't last long with women who make their own decisions and live their own lives. Usually they get clingy and try to assert their authority, and tell me what to do.

Your assumptions that "feminist men" aren't strong or confident is very laughable. Yes. George Clooney, Warren Beatty, Tim Robbins and Brad Pitt are always going to be relegated to the friend zone.

Forum List

Back