This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

If there are no minds anywhere then nothing is made manifest. It's all probability waves.
So then the universe didn't until there were people in it.

So then you must believe the universe is not as old as most people do

So then the universe didn't until there were people in it.

So then you must believe the universe is not as old as most people do
According to quantum mechanics it existed as probability waves.

Why would you think I would think that? The universe existing for 14 billion years is one of the probabilities.

According to quantum mechanics it existed as probability waves.

Why would you think I would think that? The universe existing for 14 billion years is one of the probabilities.

And yet you claim the age of the universe as if it is an absolute.

Shouldn't you be saying that we don't know how old the universe is since it could be older or younger than 14 billion years?

And wouldn't your god be nothing but a probability wave?

Shouldn't you be saying that we don't know how old the universe is since it could be older or younger than 14 billion years?

We don't know how old the universe is exactly. We say ~14 billion years old because that's the manifestation of the probability wave. Which was made manifest by mind.

The only solution to the first cause is something which is eternal and unchanging. Which means it is no thing because things (i.e. matter and energy) are subject to change. So since God is no thing, God is not a particle and not subject to the laws of quantum mechanics. God is the author of quantum mechanics. And everything else to for that matter.

We don't know how old the universe is exactly. We say ~14 billion years old because that's the manifestation of the probability wave. Which was made manifest by mind.

The only solution to the first cause is something which is eternal and unchanging. Which means it is no thing because things (i.e. matter and energy) are subject to change. So since God is no thing, God is not a particle and not subject to the laws of quantum mechanics. God is the author of quantum mechanics. And everything else to for that matter.
There were no minds around 14 billion years ago

I get excited living for the Lord.

I can see your excitement belching out like lava.
Bearing in mind you have never seen, heard or interacted with any god in your life, that's a weird thing to say.
You keep the faith, we'll keep the money.

I can see your excitement belching out like lava.
Bearing in mind you have never seen, heard or interacted with any god in your life, that's a weird thing to say.
You keep the faith, we'll keep the money.
Untrue. I see how he has been working throughout my life. Everything is connected even if you don't see how.

Untrue. I see how he has been working throughout my life. Everything is connected even if you don't see how.
You're being untruthful. You have no evidence whatsoever A God has ever done anything for you. You are delusional at best.

My entire life is evidence. And so is yours. You just don't know it.
Untrue. I see how he (they"ve) has been working throughout my life. Everything is connected even if you don't see how.
we can only guess ...
1627391413971.png

or in their case, seeing is believing - too bad the crucifiers were a few short that day. was it heavens day off.

I usually use an ~ symbol in front of the 14 billion.

Probability waves apply to particles. The first cause by necessity must be no thing. Which means no particles. Haven't I gone over this already with you?

It's illogical to assume otherwise which shows you are steering the ball and have a preferred outcome.
No it's not.

And I don't assume that no gods exist I just don't assume they do either.

There is no proof for either stance

Forum List

Back