This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

And I'll continue to point out that you are looking for a fight to feel joy in your life. Fair enough?

Stick with your silly bible. Its never been known to instill intelligence in anyone than could threaten the human race with logic.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you.

Stick with your silly bible. Its never been known to instill intelligence in anyone than could threaten the human race with logic.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you.
Come at me, bro. Clearly you need it to feel something.

Good for me???
Is that good for me, you must feel exstatic every sunday.

Do you really need to persist with your silly jeers? You not winning anything.
I feel ecstatic every day of my life. I've won the cosmic lottery.

#livinforthelord

Yes. It was created from nothing. It literally popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence.
well, your delusions have been pointed out before - to no avail ... so, undoubtedly you'll be asking again.
Nothing delusional about the universe being created from nothing. It's literally the only way it could have been created.
there lies your delusion - and you do so simply for the necessity to falsely corroborate your single source christian bible ... bb is cyclical - transfers from matter to energy -
Learn some thermodynamics and get back to me.
it's not science its your distortion of science that is your problem - a distortion to unnecessarily conform to a fictional book of forgeries and fallacies that you desperately attempt to impose on others - a messiah - those who are more than happy to have a religion that is useful and not a burden. and not a focused political agenda.

the same distortion of the true events of the 1st century.

it's not science its your distortion of science that is your problem - a distortion to unnecessarily conform to a fictional book of forgeries and fallacies that you desperately attempt to impose on others - a messiah - those who are more than happy to have a religion that is useful and not a burden. and not a focused political agenda.

the same distortion of the true events of the 1st century.
No forgeries. Just 24,000 written authentic manuscripts.

But you do need to learn some thermodynamics if you are ever going to understand the origin of existence.

OK so then blindfold your self an take a walk in the Himalayas after all if you can't see it then it doesn't exist
Blindfolding someone doesn't eliminate consciousness. Quantum mechanics dictates that the world we see is just one of an infinite number of possibilities. Mind and matter are one because mind is the source of matter. Mind over matter... a stoics wet dream.

Blindfolding someone doesn't eliminate consciousness. Quantum mechanics dictates that the world we see is just one of an infinite number of possibilities. Mind and matter are one because mind is the source of matter. Mind over matter... a stoics wet dream.
Of course it does.

If I blindfold you spin you around, put you in a sound proof room on a plane and drop you somewhere you are not conscious of your surroundings therefore according to you they don't exist

Of course it does.

If I blindfold you spin you around, put you in a sound proof room on a plane and drop you somewhere you are not conscious of your surroundings therefore according to you they don't exist
Of course you are still conscious of your surroundings. You are still conscious. The universe was created and made manifest by mind. It's the only possible solution to the first cause conundrum. Mind is the only way anything can ever be made manifest.

Of course you are still conscious of your surroundings. You are still conscious. The universe was created and made manifest by mind. It's the only possible solution to the first cause conundrum. Mind is the only way anything can ever be made manifest.
And if your mind is denied all stimuli from your environment then according to you it doesn't exist

Forum List

Back