This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

If gods were so bleeding evident none but idiots would claim to need faith.
Yeah, that is the fundamental incoherence in this dog and pony show they put on.
lets not deviate from the goal, gods already reside in the Everlasting they needn't bother with mortals - the goal is how to join them ... for who are not lazy bums.
I might believe that, but i am not 4 years old.
well, how's your energy level ...

Yeah, that is the fundamental incoherence in this dog and pony show they put on.
lets not deviate from the goal, gods already reside in the Everlasting they needn't bother with mortals - the goal is how to join them ... for who are not lazy bums.
Somewhere between Lazarus and Lazarus.

that almost sounds like, lazy bum ...

that almost sounds like, lazy bum ...
Then you never saw Lazarus dance the jig.

theists cant (sic) explain where their gods (sic) came from.
Thats true

God releases info on a need-to-know basis and that is not a pressing issue for Christians

I was only able to read FFI's nonsense by hitting the Post Reply link because he is deservedly on Ignore.

Professor John Lennox responds to Richard Dawkins' giggles with indisputable logic and elegance. "If someone made God then He wouldn't be God, would He."

Giggle that one down "Fort Fun (sic)."

As one prominent rabbi remarked, "Believers only need to explain evil. Atheists need to explain everything else." (They can't and they never will. All responses to them are futile. They do not want to learn.)

God releases info on a need-to-know basis and that is not a pressing issue for Christians
And atheists don't mind admitting they don't know exactly what happened at or before the beginning of our observable universe. They don't pretend to know things they don't know, unlike the theists.

And atheists don't mind admitting they don't know exactly what happened at or before the beginning of our observable universe. They don't pretend to know things they don't know, unlike the theists.
I dont pretend anything

God has not revealed His origins so you know as much about that as I do

But I’m not bugging you to agree with me the way atheists attack Christians

I know that someday you will be forced to accept the existence of God the Creator of life even if you dont see it now

And atheists don't mind admitting they don't know exactly what happened at or before the beginning of our observable universe.
I dont believe that

It bugs the hell out of you that you can never know the answer to that unless the Almighty wants you to know

I dont pretend anything
False. You pretend to know god created everything. You even pretend to know how and when, when it suits you. You also pretend to know what god wants and how people should act. You pretend to know what the gods like and don't like. Shall i start calling you out every time you do this? I think i will. You have a bad habit of just saying whatever you think sounds good at the time, whether there is any basis to it or not. This is definitely one of those times.

Forum List

Back