This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

Yeah. No pressure there.
I do not feel any pressure from atheists who choose not to believe

That just leaves more Paradise for the rest of us

In your case why should you care what i think?

Yet for some reason you do
I guess you missed it but I was commenting on your ''... choose to be a heathen'' comment. I suppose others have to believe in your versions of the gods or ''choose to be a heathen''.

Just curious, but is there a capacity limit in your paradise? Kind of like a persons limit on an elevator? Is there more paradise available when there are fewer participants?

Why do you care what I think of your religion and its gods? I only care about religioners when they try to impose their gods on me.

Yeah. No pressure there.

I guess you missed it but I was commenting on your ''... choose to be a heathen'' comment. I suppose others have to believe in your versions of the gods or ''choose to be a heathen''.

Just curious, but is there a capacity limit in your paradise? Kind of like a persons limit on an elevator? Is there more paradise available when there are fewer participants?

Why do you care what I think of your religion and its gods? I only care about religioners when they try to impose their gods on me.

Definition of heathen​

(Entry 1 of 2)
1: of or relating to people or nations that do not acknowledge the God of the Bible : of or relating to heathens (see HEATHEN entry 2 sense 1), their religions, or their customs : PAGANheathen rituals
2: STRANGE, UNCIVILIZED

when I use the word I mean the definition in #1

To answer your question there is no capacity limit in Heaven except the one you impose on yourself

Last edited:
Yeah. No pressure there.

BTW: if you responded to post #1156 I must have missed it

Yeah. No pressure there.

Definition of heathen​

(Entry 1 of 2)
1: of or relating to people or nations that do not acknowledge the God of the Bible : of or relating to heathens (see HEATHEN entry 2 sense 1), their religions, or their customs : PAGANheathen rituals
2: STRANGE, UNCIVILIZED

when I use the word I mean the definition in #1

To answer your question there is no capacity limit in Heaven except the one you impose on yourself
How do you know there is no capacity limit in heaven? More room for you with less heathens suggests a place with some confinements.

Are heathens uncivilized because they don't belive in the gods you believe in?

"heathens" suggests we give a crap about "the God of the Bible" in particular. No, we really don't care which gods you wish to place on your pedestal. We reject them all equally until scientifically demonstrated to exist, i.e. without actual "poof."

All you have are personal insults
And all you have are childish, magical threats.
Threats such as?
Oh boy, playing dumb now. I will leave you to it, time-waster. I have to go gather Satan's army to march to our impending doom after all, right? I mean....seriously. How embarrassing that you believe this childish nonsense.
I didnt think you could back up your accusation

All you have are personal insults
And all you have are childish, magical threats.
Threats such as?
Oh boy, playing dumb now. I will leave you to it, time-waster. I have to go gather Satan's army to march to our impending doom after all, right? I mean....seriously. How embarrassing that you believe this childish nonsense.
I didnt think you could back up your accusation
I literally just did. But you are so far gone you cant even recognize your childish beliefs when they are repeated back to you. Self delusion is your strong suit. , of course. It has to be. Else you would not believe your silly voodoo.

View attachment 503327

From the Black Death and AIDS to COVID-19, whenever societies have suffered outbreaks of disease, there have always been those who are quick to seek both religious explanations and solutions. A recent poll of religious Americans found that around two-thirds believe that COVID-19 has been sent by God, as a warning to mankind.

Those gods. They're such kidders.
Do you believe the chinese who say they dont know nothin’ bout nuthin’ when it comes to the wuflu?

If it did come from a china bio warfare research lab then humans are fulfilling Bible prophesy about the End Times

God didnt have to do a thing
I thought I would address the greater danger I see with “endtimes” predictions. That being, there may be a certain “rush to the exits”, so to speak whereby practitioners will create the conditions within which the endtimes become a self fulfilling prophesy.

Therein lays the danger. The self-fulfilling prophecy does not allow for options. From the fundamentalist Christian perspective, humans are inherently greedy, evil, base, etc. That is a self-fulfilling component of the ideology, although, given that fact that we continue to survive, (in spite of the religions proscriptions), it is not empirically true. So the question becomes: because it is not true -- what purpose does a religious endtimes serve? Is it superfluous and damaging? Yes, of course it is. Assuming such beliefs are furthered due to the influence of religion, is such thinking worth the price is extracts on humankind

View attachment 503327

From the Black Death and AIDS to COVID-19, whenever societies have suffered outbreaks of disease, there have always been those who are quick to seek both religious explanations and solutions. A recent poll of religious Americans found that around two-thirds believe that COVID-19 has been sent by God, as a warning to mankind.

Do you believe the chinese who say they dont know nothin’ bout nuthin’ when it comes to the wuflu?

If it did come from a china bio warfare research lab then humans are fulfilling Bible prophesy about the End Times

I thought I would address the greater danger I see with “endtimes” predictions. That being, there may be a certain “rush to the exits”, so to speak whereby practitioners will create the conditions within which the endtimes become a self fulfilling prophesy.

Therein lays the danger. The self-fulfilling prophecy does not allow for options. From the fundamentalist Christian perspective, humans are inherently greedy, evil, base, etc. That is a self-fulfilling component of the ideology, although, given that fact that we continue to survive, (in spite of the religions proscriptions), it is not empirically true. So the question becomes: because it is not true -- what purpose does a religious endtimes serve? Is it superfluous and damaging? Yes, of course it is. Assuming such beliefs are furthered due to the influence of religion, is such thinking worth the price is extracts on humankind
Christians have little control over the major events and cultural changes that are propelling us toward the End Times

View attachment 503327

Christians have little control over the major events and cultural changes that are propelling us toward the End Times
You're hoping for that little slice of heaven. eh?

Too bad christians are helpless and ineffective. You're going to flail your Pom Poms for the endtimes and be slaughtered for the ascendancy of different gods?

View attachment 503327

You're hoping for that little slice of heaven. eh?

Too bad christians are helpless and ineffective. You're going to flail your Pom Poms for the endtimes and be slaughtered for the ascendancy of different gods?
I have no control over the End Times

Its an unstoppable force being propelled by godless libs rather than Christians

New Topics

Forum List

Back