This is what a sentence for conspiracy to commit murder would be if women were prosecuted for abortion

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

OK, this site does not seem to want to make a difference between conspiracy to commit and... what was that other thing?

I'll be right back... but maybe it doesn't matter. Conspiracy to commit murder defined at this site is exactly what happens when a woman pays a "doctor" (butcher/murderer) to kill her child...

she should be sentenced accordingly, just as would be the case if a mother kills a child already born or pays someone to do it.

+

OK, this site does not seem to want to make a difference between conspiracy to commit and... what was that other thing?

I'll be right back... but maybe it doesn't matter. Conspiracy to commit murder defined at this site is exactly what happens when a woman pays a "doctor" (butcher/murderer) to kill her child...

she should be sentenced accordingly, just as would be the case if a mother kills a child already born or pays someone to do it.

+
There is no end to your ignorance.

+
No, your iron age chants and incantations have no power here.

Were such a thing law women would avoid going to the emergency room for a miscarriage and doctors will avoid treating them if they do. Wouldn't that be nice?
oh right... How could I forget such a thing... except

well, maybe... i dunno... could be wrong but... um... forgive me if I a m wrong but the thought occurs to me that a doctor in the ER would know thedifference between an abortiion and a miscarriage... ?

well, maybe... i dunno... could be wrong but... um... forgive me if I a m wrong but the thought occurs to me that a doctor in the ER would know thedifference between an abortiion and a miscarriage... ?
Considering the vast majority of doctors support access to abortion, the doctor would probably lie to protect the patient from you religious nutballs.

well, i guess there are no logical people who have responded yet,

nor are there people who believe in justice

ok, not terribly surprised, as all are libs so far...

"Abortion pills" cause a miscarriage. No way to tell the difference. That's why they just lock up every woman that loses a baby in shithole countries where having an abortion is criminalized. Rigid hard-line positions always come with collateral damage.

"Abortion pills" cause a miscarriage. No way to tell the difference. That's why they just lock up every woman that loses a baby in shithole countries where having an abortion is criminalized. Rigid hard-line positions always come with collateral damage.
yeh, whatever... It was scare tactics that got dumbass justices t o find a right to abortion in the Constitution where there is none...

but again, liberals don't care about truth or justice

they just want to be able to kill their children

yeh, whatever... It was scare tactics that got dumbass justices t o find a right to abortion in the Constitution where there is none...

but again, liberals don't care about truth or justice

they just want to be able to kill their children
It's difficult to believe you care about the fetuses when you hate their would be parents so much.

+
Doubtful. Historically, women did t get prosecuted for abortions. Doctors and midwives and others did.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell was sentenced to life in prison for his house of horrors abortion clinic he operated in Philadelphia when abortion was legal. What does that tell you.

dont hate anyone
Sure you do. After listening to the "pro-life" argument for years now it's clear that it's based on spite because it's never accompanied by any compassion for what a woman might be going through that would lead her to contemplate getting an abortion.

Sure you do. After listening to the "pro-life" argument for years now it's clear that it's based on spite because it's never accompanied by any compassion for what a woman might be going through that would lead her to contemplate getting an abortion.
Hate is supporting to end the life of a baby.

Forum List

Back