This is what a sentence for conspiracy to commit murder would be if women were prosecuted for abortion

Yes you can, but they won't let me show the pictures on here. Look it up.
A drug induced abortion is indistinguishable from a spontaneous miscarriage. In either case there is a risk of hemorrhage that requires emergency medical treatment. Now imagine getting an abortion can put you in jail for years. You have just lost your baby and you may be bleeding to death. Do you go to the emergency room?

A drug induced abortion is indistinguishable from a spontaneous miscarriage. In either case there is a risk of hemorrhage that requires emergency medical treatment. Now imagine getting an abortion can put you in jail for years. You have just lost your baby and you may be bleeding to death. Do you go to the emergency room?
Yes. The doctors in the ER will be more sophisticated people than the average Texas voter. They aren't going to turn the woman in.

That is what I would tell the woman, anyway. Not sure if she would believe me.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell was sentenced to life in prison for his house of horrors abortion clinic he operated in Philadelphia when abortion was legal. What does that tell you.

Dozens of men across America are in prison for murdering unborn children. They're NOT in prison for murdering "a woman's body." They're in prison for murdering a human being, product of a man and a woman. Ask any pro-murder thug to draw a vertical line splitting the second on a nine month time line where to the left, the developing human is NOT human, in their opinion, and on the right, it is a human. Ask them to explain the precise difference in one second to the left and one second to the right. They never can do it because it exposes their evil lies.

oh right... How could I forget such a thing... except

well, maybe... i dunno... could be wrong but... um... forgive me if I a m wrong but the thought occurs to me that a doctor in the ER would know thedifference between an abortiion and a miscarriage... ?

You don't even have a girlfriend.

Charging American women with murder for aborting a fetus should be experimented with. A few getting whacked by lethal injection could help to reduce fetus murder.
So you believe killing the Mother, Doctor & Fetus is much better than terminating a non-viable clump of cells without a heartbeat?

Today doctors can remove disease from embryo DNA, make them immune to viruses like HIV-AIDS, etc.

Why would we force a woman to give birth to defective babies from rape, accidental fertilization & genetic defects, denying them their right to deliver & raise a nearly perfect version of it's parents?

We can virtually eliminate defective problem humans, pain & suffering, causing economy & society loss of money, time, peace, tranquility, joy & hippieness.

Last edited:

OK, this site does not seem to want to make a difference between conspiracy to commit and... what was that other thing?

I'll be right back... but maybe it doesn't matter. Conspiracy to commit murder defined at this site is exactly what happens when a woman pays a "doctor" (butcher/murderer) to kill her child...

she should be sentenced accordingly, just as would be the case if a mother kills a child already born or pays someone to do it.

+
I'm pro-life... when the child is actually born. You die when you take your last breath, just like you come alive when you take your first breath.

yeh, whatever... It was scare tactics that got dumbass justices to find a right to abortion in the Constitution where there is none...

but again, liberals don't care about truth or justice

they just want to be able to kill their children

Hear, hear.

Without lies, Democrats would be speechless and what a blessing that would be.

I'm pro-life... when the child is actually born. You die when you take your last breath, just like you come alive when you take your first breath.

Physicians check for heartbeat to determine when someone is alive.
Babies' hearts start beating in the sixth week.

So you think men can murder unborn babies, like women do? There are dozens or hundreds of men in prison for murdering unborn babies. Scott Peterson is one such example. You want them all released, you "pro-lifer." What a joke. You play verbal games and think yourself clever.

So you think men can murder unborn babies, like women do? There are dozens or hundreds of men in prison for murdering unborn babies. Scott Peterson is one such example. You want them all released, you "pro-lifer." What a joke. You play verbal games and think yourself clever.

You really don't know the difference, do you. Have you been effective controlling women?

Charging American women with murder for aborting a fetus should be experimented with. A few getting whacked by lethal injection could help to reduce fetus murder.

Make sure you tell the women in your life that you support lethal injection for women who terminate a pregnancy.

Hahaha 😂. Damn you're ignorant.

Sure you do. After listening to the "pro-life" argument for years now it's clear that it's based on spite because it's never accompanied by any compassion for what a woman might be going through that would lead her to contemplate getting an abortion.
Murderers whining about their excuses for murdering is just useless prattle.

The motive is plain - they benefit financially when someone else dies, so the scumbag has them killed.

Make sure you tell the women in your life that you support lethal injection for women who terminate a pregnancy.
If some trash is offended by me being a decent person who opposes killing innocent human beings, oh the fuck well.

They can fuck off and die mad about it.

Forum List

Back