This is the shit the left is trying to force on every american. WATCH this

No way in hell you're pumping that shit into me. No way

What those two don't understand is that with any vaccine or medication, some people can have anywhere from mild to severe side-effects. That's the chance anyone takes when receiving vaccines or medications. Even Aspirin can cause death if a person takes it and happens to be allergic to it.
While I would encourage people to vaccine, making it mandatory would violate their rights. If someone opts to take it an dies, well, that's chance for you. However, if some entity (i.e., the government) makes it mandatory and a person is forced to receive it and dies, those that forced the person into it, should be held financially liable for that death.

It will be approved for your 19 month old by December.
If you fail to vax your 19-er right now, then you're an idiot.
Not that we didn't already know ;)

You need to dial back on your attacks on parents vaccine decisions, it is hostile and stupid.

The sickness rate of babies are near zero and even up to 19 years of age with a 99% survival rate.

The annual flu shots only works for a few months, in process you slowly lose some of your ability to fight the flu over time.....

What those two don't understand is that with any vaccine or medication, some people can have anywhere from mild to severe side-effects. That's the chance anyone takes when receiving vaccines or medications. Even Aspirin can cause death if a person takes it and happens to be allergic to it.
While I would encourage people to vaccine, making it mandatory would violate their rights. If someone opts to take it an dies, well, that's chance for you. However, if some entity (i.e., the government) makes it mandatory and a person is forced to receive it and dies, those that forced the person into it, should be held financially liable for that death.
Bullshit - Federal courts have already ruled that college campuses and health care organizations are within their rights to demand vaccinations for COVID.

Same as public schools have done for decades on a number of other diseases. They have never been successfully sued, even in extremely rare cases of an adverse reaction.

Look go get jabbed....but you and everyone else stop thinking we're going to.
You obviously don't follow my posts at all.
Plain and simple. You get the vac you're safe right? I doubt you really believe that
Uhh... No.

I already have the antibodies, that is... I have had Covid and I'm not an undead person who can type. I will not now, nor will I ever get a shot that I can't sue if something goes wrong. I am not Anti-vax, but I am Anti-mRNA until such time as it is treated as any other drug.

I'm here because that link does not help the case that I'm arguing.

Bullshit - Federal courts have already ruled that college campuses and health care organizations are within their rights to demand vaccinations for COVID.

Same as public schools have done for decades on a number of other diseases. They have never been successfully sued, even in extremely rare cases of an adverse reaction.
Vaccinations for schools over the decades were long well established to be effective and safe for 99% of us. It addressed centuries long infectious diseases problems with large mortality rates.

The China Virus has a low mortality rate, but a significant infectious rate.

The COVID-19 "vaccines" are not, and with an uncertain future on the effects of the experimental materials on the human body to wonder over.

Most people don't need it, but with the highly politicized mania swirling around and stupid people falling for a weak virus as a doomsday story, the whole thing is so blown out of proportion.

Jo Nova

Israel data: Vaccines only 16% effective after 6 months but still prevent 86% hospitalization​

Excerpt:

Good and bad news about long term vaccine effectiveness is coming out of Israel. Protection from catching Covid plummets after a few months. Only 1 in 6 people who were vaccinated against Covid in January still have enough protection left to stop themselves catching and spreading Covid. The good news is that five out of six still have good protection against hospitalization and severe disease.

Thanks to David Archibald who says “The coronavirus vaccines are an immunological Potemkin village”

The Israeli data above is what sent the markets sliding on Monday. Ouch!

LINK

======

Jo Nova

July 23, 2021 at 10:18 pm ·

Mareks disease means we shouldnt use leaky vaccines as our one and only primary defence. We should use use antivirals and develop vaccines that don’t leak. If we use leaky vaccines we should combine them with antivirals.
But here’s the thing, if we use antivirals to treat covid then there is no emergency which means experimental vaccines lose their approval because there is an alternative.

It’s too early in this pandemic to push vaccines when new mutations are arriving rapidly. The disease will probably settle into something less deadly through natural mutation in something like 3 – 5 years. (As Spanish Flu did). BUT if we rely solely on leaky vaccines we are creating a selective pressure for variations that specifically neutralize our vaccines.

Regarding the need for ongoing infections, we have plenty of colds and bacteria. Should we have held back pennecillin for fear our immune systems wouldn’t be challenged? Obviously not — though we were too slow to realize that we need probiotics and good bacteria, but the net benefits were immense.

This is the era of antivirals, but profits are stopping the transformation.

Vaccinations for schools over the decades were long well established to be effective and safe for 99% of us. It addressed centuries long infectious diseases problems with large mortality rates.

The China Virus has a low mortality rate, but a significant infectious rate.

The COVID-19 "vaccines" are not, and with an uncertain future on the effects of the experimental materials on the human body to wonder over.

Most people don't need it, but with the highly politicized mania swirling around and stupid people falling for a weak virus as a doomsday story, the whole thing is so blown out of proportion.

Of those testing positive - COVID kills between 1.9 and 2%. That is NOT a "low mortality rate". Measles is much lower. And don't tell me that you get to take a SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess) as to the number who were asymptomatic and were never tested and then factor them into the mortality rate. That's is unequivocal BS.

Most people don't need it? EVERYONE needs it clown - You are endangering everyone and making responsible folks more susceptible to variants. Please stop spreading lies and disinformation.

Of those testing positive - COVID kills between 1.9 and 2%. That is NOT a "low mortality rate". Measles is much lower. And don't tell me that you get to take a SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess) as to the number who were asymptomatic and were never tested into the mortality rate. That's BS.

Most people don't need it? EVERYONE needs it clown - You are endangering everyone and making responsible folks more susceptible to variants. Please stop spreading lies and disinformation.

That is dependent on who got a positive test, which is a misleading picture since there are MILLIONS who never get sick have it, that reduces the mortality rate down below 1%

CDC estimates at least

114.6 Million​

Estimated Total Infections

of that number 600,000 died, less than 1% mortality rate.

LOL, you are not even close.

and the families have no recourse......perhaps a hero of the vax ribbon will help
THAT fact, above all others, is what drives my hesitancy. The government is pushing this experimental treatment and you are made to understand at the outset that if you have negative or long-lasting sequelae, you cannot hold ANYONE ACCOUNTABLE. That tells me all I need to know about their "vaccines". Fck 'em...

Getting back to the airline comparison, if 4000 died from airline crashes in less than a yr do you think there would be flight skeptics....would you call them nuts for wanting answers
Probably - However, deaths directly attributed to Pfizer & Moderna combined wouldn’t surpass 100 let alone 4000.

Old person gets vaxed, old person dies a month later & sorry, you don’t get to count old people dying in your conflagration.

Please stop getting your vax news from Facebook and Kookery.com

Probably - However, deaths directly attributed to Pfizer & Moderna combined wouldn’t surpass 100 let alone 4000.

Old person gets vaxed, old person dies a month later & sorry, you don’t get to count old people dying in your conflagration.

Please stop getting your vax news from Facebook and Kookery.com
Well over 4000 vax deaths now and never have been of Fakebook......

"Its" isn't a contraction. Get an education, you illiterate bumpkin.
O Kitty: :lol:

1627159726943.jpeg

Forum List

Back