This is the shit the left is trying to force on every american. WATCH this

No vaccine works that fast. Most POISONS don't work that fast that a reaction happens. This makes me very very weary of what she's saying and her character as a person
Not true AT ALL.
When I first started injections for migraines I had to do the first few in the hospital because of the risks from IMMEDIATE reactions.
Increased blood pressure and risk of seizures among some others.

Not true AT ALL.
When I first started injections for migraines I had to do the first few in the hospital because of the risks from IMMEDIATE reactions.
Increased blood pressure and risk of seizures among some others.
Vaccines. We are talking about vaccines. This one actually changes the cells to do something. You think it worked that fast?

That's why all those tests were done?
If you have enough money they'll do any test you ask for. Unless there is an allergy angle to this... I'm not buying it. It would have been better that first lady didn't talk at all.

Bbbbbut where's the law requiring a Covid seal you dumbed downed imbecile?

Go away you're blabbering
JESUS - It is on any real vax card and you don't get to copy it any more than you get to copy a US Treasury Note.
Go the hell away please.

Oh, and Btw - when a butthole like this is arrested?
Chances excellent they will find you and everyone else who bought one! :D

Attachments

• 1627149974077.png
    1627149974077.png
    190 KB · Views: 8
Vaccines. We are talking about vaccines. This one actually changes the cells to do something. You think it worked that fast?
Everything injected into your body goes into your bloodstream and flows throughout your body very rapidly.
Those shots I got had my heart racing so fast I thought it was going to explode. Also had the electric tingly feelings all over, especially in my neck and back of my head.
So yes

Everything injected into your body goes into your bloodstream and flows throughout your body very rapidly.
Those shots I got had my heart racing so fast I thought it was going to explode. Also had the electric tingly feelings all over, especially in my neck and back of my head.
So yes
Those shots aren't a vaccine. How this vaccine works literally means it doesn't work right away. UNLESS there is an allergy component to this... I call bullshit. That first lady never should have talked. She certainly shouldn't have gone first to speak. All it did hurt the second one.

Might have been the whole point.

Find that law yet?

Lol....chop chop, lying asshole
Yes, now BEAT IT :finger3:

Whoever fraudulently or wrongfully affixes or impresses the seal of any department or agency of the United States, to or upon any certificate, instrument, commission, document, or paper or with knowledge of its fraudulent character, with wrongful or fraudulent intent, uses, buys, procures, sells, or transfers to another any such certificate, instrument, commission, document, or paper, to which or upon which said seal has been so fraudulently affixed or impressed, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.​

JESUS - It is on any real vax card and you don't get to copy it any more than you get to copy a US Treasury Note.
Go the hell away please.

Oh, and Btw - when a butthole like this is arrested?
Chances excellent they will find you and everyone else who bought one! :D

Find that law yet?

I don't give two fckn shits about your deflection

Put up or shut up

Those shots aren't a vaccine. How this vaccine works literally means it doesn't work right away. UNLESS there is an allergy component to this... I call bullshit. That first lady never should have talked. She certainly shouldn't have gone first to speak. All it did hurt the second one.

Might have been the whole point.
The second child was hospitalized immediately after getting the shot.

Based on your assumptions she's a big ole fake too then.

DISMISSED

Actually lot less on airlines..........btw are they doing antibody tests on people before injecting a vax into someone who doesnt need it
Getting back to the airline comparison, if 4000 died from airline crashes in less than a yr do you think there would be flight skeptics....would you call them nuts for wanting answers

Last edited:
I wonder if she forgot any symptoms the body can have. This was way over the top. She is an hysteric. I think she had an initial panic attack followed by ongoing psychosomatic syndrome. What a nutjob typical Trumper.
I thought Trumpers were anti-vax

Find that law yet?

I don't give two fckn shits about your deflection

Put up or shut up

Missed it did ya?

Whoever fraudulently or wrongfully affixes or impresses the seal of any department or agency of the United States, to or upon any certificate, instrument, commission, document, or paper or with knowledge of its fraudulent character, with wrongful or fraudulent intent, uses, buys, procures, sells, or transfers to another any such certificate, instrument, commission, document, or paper, to which or upon which said seal has been so fraudulently affixed or impressed, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 753; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(K), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

I wonder if she forgot any symptoms the body can have. This was way over the top. She is an hysteric. I think she had an initial panic attack followed by ongoing psychosomatic syndrome. What a nutjob typical Trumper.
I especially enjoyed the crocodile tears :cool-45:

Forum List

Back