Zone1 This is the Pentagon's "Diversity Chief” saying she’s exhausted by “white folx.”

One would think the Pentagon could hire a Diversity Chief who could spell "folks."

The Pentagon had to reach pretty low to find Kelisa Wing. This is what happens when diversity is the goal, rather than merit.

One would think the Pentagon could hire a Diversity Chief who could spell "folks."

The Pentagon had to reach pretty low to find Kelisa Wing. This is what happens when diversity is the goal, rather than merit.

And this explains the drop in caliber in the entire nation. When you hire for “diversity” rather than competence, you get a diverse group of idiots.

Someone needs to launch a complaint as to how there is no diversity among DEI chiefs.

I've noticed the board lefties are avoiding this thread like the plague.

That’s because there’s no excuse for this nonsense. The radical leftists value blackness above all.

I’m glad I’m no longer in the workforce. Graduated top of my class, and have several work-related national awards under my belt, and I probably would be passed by for a below-average black.

Similarly, I’m glad there was no affirmative action when my dad, a poor Jewish boy born to uneducated immigrants, was young. He was top of his high school class with a Regents score in the top 1%, and he would have been passed by for an academically-inferior black kid to give the black kid a chance. And my father would have been stuck in poverty.

Don’t these idiots realize that they are creating racism against blacks by spewing their nasty venom against whities?
They don't care. With no sense of history, they think the pendulum will stay where it is and not swing back.

Your loyalty to the Democrat Party is an enigma, but I like you anyway.
I agree with the Democrats on economic and environmental matters. Republican politicians only care about rich people. Anything else they talk about is campaign rhetoric.

Forum List

Back