This is the hill we must be willing to die on...

...if Trump loses this battle for the wall, he loses all credibility, and will not be re-elected in 2020.

We must support him on this, even if it means the federal government is shut down for many months.

If Trump signs "temporary funding" bills that don't include funding for a wall, that's a surrender so he can't agree to that.

I'm afraid the Democrats will be equally determined, because they've staked everything on their opposition to the wall, and if they back down, they lose all credibility.

I don't see how a compromise is possible.
Good thoughts...but I prefer to say this is the hill we're willing to kill on.

Not for me. Freedom is more important than the government's well-being.
Without the governments well being to operate in the best interest for you and your families security in this country, then you have no freedom in this country. You know that, and I know that but you play the partisan games with the nation's lives at stake ???

It's not a game. When government gives up on protecting liberty, and instead becomes pre-occupied with pursuing the goals of special interests - well, that's corporatism (a form of fascism) and I'll have no part in supporting it. If that's the kind of government you want, know that many us will be fighting for its demise.
Border security is not fighting for the things you list ?? What about Kate Steinly's freedom and liberty ?
we don't have an immigration clause or a wall building clause.
Hey, why do you keep playing that broken record over and over again ?? What, so if you say it enough it comes true maybe ??
you don't care about the law; why should we take you seriously about illegals.

Not for me. Freedom is more important than the government's well-being.
Without the governments well being to operate in the best interest for you and your families security in this country, then you have no freedom in this country. You know that, and I know that but you play the partisan games with the nation's lives at stake ???

It's not a game. When government gives up on protecting liberty, and instead becomes pre-occupied with pursuing the goals of special interests - well, that's corporatism (a form of fascism) and I'll have no part in supporting it. If that's the kind of government you want, know that many us will be fighting for its demise.
Border security is not fighting for the things you list ?? What about Kate Steinly's freedom and liberty ?
But we do have immigration laws.
we have a naturalization establishment clause.

Hey, why do you keep playing that broken record over and over again ?? What, so if you say it enough it comes true maybe ??
I don't care about your interpretation or lack there of in concerns of the law.

Unfortunately, it's not. Mostly it's just blocking people who want to work, so that bri doesn't have to take a pay cut.

What about it?
It was stolen from her by the very thing you support "NO WALL".

So you're saying she was killed because there isn't a wall on the Mexico border? Don't you think that's kind of stretch? How is that any different than people who say that shootings happen because we haven't banned guns? It's the same logic. Do you support gun bans as well?
Don't mix in guns as a deflection...
It's not a deflection. It's an example of your hypocrisy.
Yes the border problem is multifaceted, where as the wall is of course part of it. Look, the project will create jobs and revenue for new business interest that will be involved in the different stages of the project.
I don't care. I don't want government "creating jobs", nor generating "revenue for new business interests".

So in the past we have had politicians building bridges to no where, and all sorts of pork projects, but no way is this nation getting a much needed justified wall/barrier or upgrades where ever needed eh ???? Why because Trump is involved ?????? Pathetic.

Because we don't agree that it's "much needed". In fact, many of us think it's a disgraceful concession to insecurity and fear-mongering.
Well we agree to disagree.
That's fine for our conversation, but we need to agree, as a nation, on immigration policy. If we build a wall, and half of us don't want it, it will just be torn down by the next administration. A senseless waste.
Hopefully Pink Floyd will be available for the celebration.

Also, Nancy Pelosi will definitely go to hell, because she is Catholic so there is no excuse for her not knowing that abortion is wrong.
Interesting how the same people who believe in hell believe that this horseshit that TRump is pulling is a good idea. I have news for you:

Trump administration did not understand chaos they would create before president shut it down: report

The dumb fucks had no idea what they were doing!!

zzz.JPG

Why should I care about yours?

It was stolen from her by the very thing you support "NO WALL".

So you're saying she was killed because there isn't a wall on the Mexico border? Don't you think that's kind of stretch? How is that any different than people who say that shootings happen because we haven't banned guns? It's the same logic. Do you support gun bans as well?
Yes the border problem is multifaceted, where as the wall is of course part of it. Look, the project will create jobs and revenue for new business interest that will be involved in the different stages of the project.
I don't care. I don't want government "creating jobs", nor generating "revenue for new business interests".

So in the past we have had politicians building bridges to no where, and all sorts of pork projects, but no way is this nation getting a much needed justified wall/barrier or upgrades where ever needed eh ???? Why because Trump is involved ?????? Pathetic.

Because we don't agree that it's "much needed". In fact, many of us think it's a disgraceful concession to insecurity and fear-mongering.
That's fine for our conversation, but we need to agree, as a nation, on immigration policy. If we build a wall, and half of us don't want it, it will just be torn down by the next administration. A senseless waste.
If the wall is proven to work, it won't be touched or torn down. It would be political suicide to tear it down once in operation and working.

...if Trump loses this battle for the wall, he loses all credibility, and will not be re-elected in 2020.

Sounds like the perfect reason for Pelosi and the Dems to stand firm.

It won't be hard. Trump is the weakest and worst negotiator I've ever seen, and I worked in big money real estate for 30 years.
Will be the reason Trump will stand firm... You ready for the fall out ??

Why should I care about yours?
You shouldn't.

If the wall is proven to work, it won't be touched or torn down. It would be political suicide to tear it down once in operation and working.

If it's ever built. We'll see I guess.

Capitalism is worthless if we need walls.

better solutions at lower cost.

Walls to end human suffering as opposed to what we have going on now ??... Great for capitalism and America.

It's not a deflection. It's an example of your hypocrisy.I don't care. I don't want government "creating jobs", nor generating "revenue for new business interests".

Walls to end human suffering as opposed to what we have going on now ??... Great for capitalism and America.
advertising vaporware is just that.

why are we losing money on border policy when we could be upgrading Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure, instead. a wall solves nothing.

Why aren't the Republicans pushing to penalize those who employ illegals....that's why they come.
What you mean all the I-9 forms and other idenitity forms that are scoffed at by anyone running a business in this country now (the good old boys club be it young or old/Demon-crat or republicans), who are just carrying on the traditions of screwing over the working class Americans for cheap labor ?? Uphold or enforce those rules or laws ?? ROTFLMBO.

Guess it will have to be a border wall that does the trick for working class voters/American's, because the elite that have been screwing over us forever, won't do it for us without that wall. At least we as Americans can enforce the wall that we can actually see, instead of trying to go after ghost that are real, yet we can't see because they are hiding them within the system in plain sight. The arrogance has been astounding in the situation.

Forum List

Back