"this is the dumbest damn thing i've ever heard of...you're gonna do business with Venezuela & Iran with Russia in the middle of it?" - Sen Blackburn

Geez, she might be on the right side of the issue, but if she represents the smartest in Washington, who are the dumbest? Does it really take 13 minutes to say what could have been said in just ONE?

Every single move the Biden administration makes tells me that they are supporting Russia and the communist party. Sure, on camera Biden admonishes Putin for invading Ukraine in order to appease popular sentiment. But just think about it: even the sanctions he initially proposed were silly tokens. He didn't consider any real harsh sanctions until the EU demanded more, including shutting down SWIFT to them. To even consider doing business with Venezuela and Iran, two of Russia's top supporters, is another indicator.

What happens when the big three superpowers (China, Russia and the USA) are all aligned toward implementing Marxist Communism?

Every single move the Biden administration makes tells me that they are supporting Russia and the communist party. Sure, on camera Biden admonishes Putin for invading Ukraine in order to appease popular sentiment. But just think about it: even the sanctions he initially proposed were silly tokens. He didn't consider any real harsh sanctions until the EU demanded more, including shutting down SWIFT to them. To even consider doing business with Venezuela and Iran, two of Russia's top supporters, is another indicator.

What happens when the big three superpowers (China, Russia and the USA) are all aligned toward implementing Marxist Communism?
We can stop them in the midterms, but throwing out every last anti-American Democrat Marxist. That way, when Harris becomes president in about a year, we can stop her in her tracks.

Geez, she might be on the right side of the issue, but if she represents the smartest in Washington, who are the dumbest? Does it really take 13 minutes to say what could have been said in just ONE?
I CANT STAND HER.....and I'm a conservative!!!! She's a typical mouthpiece politician. No different than Pelosi.

We can stop them in the midterms, but throwing out every last anti-American Democrat Marxist. That way, when Harris becomes president in about a year, we can stop her in her tracks.
Who in their right mind would vote for Kamala Harris for president?

The 2024 polls have her behind Trump, Biden, and Desantis. I'm amazed she's ahead of Nikki Haley.
1646737464505.png

Wow another cracked conspiracy theory.

Wow another cracked conspiracy theory.
You're generally talkative about the oil business, so why should the US buy oil from the competition instead of drilling more and keeping those oil dollars here in the US?
When gas & diesel hits these levels the truckers usually get nasty.
If they shut down the US economy the democrats are even more toasty in November.

You're generally talkative about the oil business, so why should the US buy oil from the competition instead of drilling more and keeping those oil dollars here in the US?
When gas & diesel hits these levels the truckers usually get nasty.
If they shut down the US economy the democrats are even more toasty in November.
The US oil companies aren't investing in additional capacity they are returning profits to shareholders....and they have some problems . There is a shortage of oil workers and truckers as well as a shortage of sand for the Permian basin shale producers.

I CANT STAND HER.....and I'm a conservative!!!! She's a typical mouthpiece politician. No different than Pelosi.
She is not getting voted out anytime soon. She is TN's favorite daughter.
She has a way of speaking common sense and being so very annoying in that fashion.

She is behind the 8-ball as far as being a "leader" but she does regurgitate the citizen's desires rather efficiently and effectively.
So she isn't going anywhere...better learn to live with her.
I still think she needs a haircut...but meh, I ain't gotta look at her too often.

Who in their right mind would vote for Kamala Harris for president?

The 2024 polls have her behind Trump, Biden, and Desantis. I'm amazed she's ahead of Nikki Haley.
View attachment 612391
NOBODY will vote for Harris! I said when she becomes president in about a year. That’s when the Dems will not be able to prop up Dementia any longer and Harris will be installed.

For the 2024 election, my money is on Trump.

She is not getting voted out anytime soon. She is TN's favorite daughter.
She has a way of speaking common sense and being so very annoying in that fashion.

She is behind the 8-ball as far as being a "leader" but she does regurgitate the citizen's desires rather efficiently and effectively.
So she isn't going anywhere...better learn to live with her.
I still think she needs a haircut...but meh, I ain't gotta look at her too often.
oh I know. I live just across the state line from TN.....so im aware of her popularity. Still cant stand her.

The US oil companies aren't investing in additional capacity they are returning profits to shareholders....and they have some problems . There is a shortage of oil workers and truckers as well as a shortage of sand for the Permian basin shale producers.
At $200/bbl if the US oil companies can't make money they are in the wrong business.

It seems that they are trying to force Biden to reverse his crazy restrictive EOs before they produce more oil.

Forum List

Back