This is the best political ad I have ever seen in my life.

That's the problem with Obamacare it forces people that cannot afford any such thing to pay For other people that can not afford it.
It forces people in this shit they don't want, and to pay for other peoples shit...
she has very little understanding of the issue
Of course, the courts said you had to pay for the poor BEFORE ACA, just in the stupidest way possible, ER care.
Shit happens, at least that way the fucking federal government is not ruling over everybody's lives. LOL
ACA is the US way of getting health care fixed. The GOP plan. Gets everyone covered and has the solution for costs...
Insurance is not healthcare… I think a fourth grader knows that, usually. Lol
Insurance is what you need to pay for it if there's a hospitalization. Good luck to you.
Hospitals don't take cash? LOL

Of course, the courts said you had to pay for the poor BEFORE ACA, just in the stupidest way possible, ER care.
Shit happens, at least that way the fucking federal government is not ruling over everybody's lives. LOL
ACA is the US way of getting health care fixed. The GOP plan. Gets everyone covered and has the solution for costs...
Insurance is what you need to pay for it if there's a hospitalization. Good luck to you.
You got 200K? That's how expensive hospitalization is. That must be further regulated so insurance is cheaper...

You got 200K? That's how expensive hospitalization is. That must be further regulated so insurance is cheaper...
I have never been in the hospital myself, but I did pay cash for both of my daughters deliveries. Lol

I have never been in the hospital myself, but I did pay cash for both of my daughters deliveries. Lol
How much? Good luck, like I said. How much is your IRS penalty/tax? Like I said, Obama started out without a mandate- that might have worked better, no unending controversy about that, getting to work on costs instead...

How much was that?

How much? Good luck, like I said. How much is your IRS penalty/tax? Like I said, Obama started out without a mandate- that might have worked better, no unending controversy about that, getting to work on costs instead...
I paid $200 tax for not having insurance in 2016, did not have to pay anything in 2017 because the mandate is no longer enforced.

How much was that?
I think the first was around 18,000, the second one was closer to 20...

How much was that?
And you paid cash? Or a check from an account? Usually in those kinds of things, the IRS gets involved.

How much was that?
And you paid cash? Or a check from an account? Usually in those kinds of things, the IRS gets involved.
Sure,
I don't even have a checking account or credit cards, I have nothing to hide so no one approached me.

How much was that?
Sure,
I don't even have a checking account or credit cards, I have nothing to hide so no one approached me.
Interesting....assuming you are telling the truth, I'm sure that your transactions are drawing attention anyways.

How much was that?
Sure,
Interesting....assuming you are telling the truth, I'm sure that your transactions are drawing attention anyways.
I think I've been checked many times over, I sell firearms and ammo to the local sheriffs department along with personal firearms to the military from two different military bases. Lol

Two dislikes. Who could dislike an ad like this?

Nice add.

Zero real content. Why should anyone vote for her again?

Not that such is out of the ordinary. Part of the problem with modern politics is that people votes based on things like this add - a lot of rhetoric with zero content.

Why did anyone vote for Trump? All he did was lie. And now we have transcripts that made it even worse.

You would have to ask a Trump voter.

What does your opinion on Trump have to do with this particular ad again? Oh yea, nothing at all.

How much was that?
Sure,
I think I've been checked many times over, I sell firearms and ammo to the local sheriffs department along with personal firearms to the military from two different military bases. Lol
So...they are aware of you and your cash-only ways.

Sure,
Yes, I do prefer cash, but I do take checks too. I do have a savings account and that's the only account I have with the bank.
The last time i looked cash sales are still legally… LOL

Sure,
Yes, I do prefer cash, but I do take checks too. I do have a savings account and that's the only account I have with the bank.
The last time i looked cash sales are still legally… LOL
Well I'm glad there's no penalty now. And I'm hoping we can halve health costs so it gets FIXED.

Some women in the Israeli army could kick your sorry ass.....

maxresdefault.jpg

Please. I have more upper-body strength than all three of them combined. Do you have a thing for girls of the Talmud dressed as men?
How much upper body strength do you need to pull a pin or a trigger?

You need more upper body strength than women have. After pulling the pin, women can't throw the grenade a safe distance. While shooting. women can't hold the gun as study as men so they're less accurate. But, feel free to stay your in libtard fantasy land.

Among other findings, the marines found that men with no formal training significantly out-shot women with formal training:
Marine Corps Force Integration Plan Summary

Forum List

Back