This is the best political ad I have ever seen in my life.

Thank you for posting that GREAT ad........She'll make a fantastic and much needed change for her state. (and the hell with that corrupt turtle-headed, McConnell.)

Last edited:
Running for the House???

RUN THAT WOMAN FOR PRESIDENT!!! I mean what in the flying fuck are we doing?!

Trump is in the White House, an orange, trust-fund mobster's baby... best known for REALITY TELIVISION... Who is currently waging war on women and minorities... and THIS WOMAN EXISTS???

PUT HER NAME IN THE HAT DAMMIT!!!

Last edited:
I am also sure that the creators of that ad wanted to prevent the usual right wing idiots from labeling her a "lesbian" by showing her with her beautiful family toward the ad's ending.

The only thing I would change and Democrats need to stop using this term 'take back our country'. This is a lame conservative mantra that is meaningless and I'm really tired of hearing it from all the flaccid pundits as well as Sean Hannity and orange-turd. Conservatives use this nonstop.

Other than that I agree, stellar campaign ad that hits the bullseye dead center. Cons in Congress won't like it because most of them never served.

Q: Trump won Kentucky by like 30 points. Your opponent won by 20 points. How does a Democrat win in Kentucky?
A:"I am not running against Trump"

Q:How do you feel about the President?
A:"Trump has surrounded himself with respectable generals"

LOL

She is going nowhere.

The only thing I would change and Democrats need to stop using this term 'take back our country'. This is a lame conservative mantra that is meaningless and I'm really tired of hearing it from all the flaccid pundits as well as Sean Hannity and orange-turd. Conservatives use this nonstop.

Other than that I agree, stellar campaign ad that hits the bullseye dead center. Cons in Congress won't like it because most of them never served.
She is a Kentucky Democrat, moron.

They are all fake Republicans trying to fool conservatives into voting for them(with the exception of lunatic Louisville mayors).

While some of you are masturbating to leftist propaganda, consider:

Women genetically lack the potential to compete with top men in physical (strength) and mechanical (e.g. fighter pilots) aspects.

As for women in combat, history has already shown what everyone should already know, women are a very poor military investment. Not only are they not the equals of men when they show up for military service, they're far less likely to show up. A relatively large number of women play the hardship card of pregnancy and motherhood when they're called for action.

Libtards are a joke, boasting about the ability of inferior classes to compete with the top people, and all the while demanding lower standards (preferences) for those inferior classes. Also, bombing people in their own third-world countries on the other side of the world is hardly a qualification to serve in Congress.

Women genetically lack the potential to compete with top men in physical (strength) and mechanical (e.g. fighter pilots) aspects.

As for women in combat, history has already shown what everyone should already know, women are a very poor military investment. Not only are they not the equals of men when they show up for military service, they're far less likely to show up. A relatively large number of women play the hardship card of pregnancy and motherhood when they're called for action.

Libtards are a joke, boasting about the ability of inferior classes to compete with the top people, and all the while demanding lower standards (preferences) for those inferior classes. Also, bombing people in their own third-world countries on the other side of the world is hardly a qualification to serve in Congress.
She doesn't have a chance in hell of winning anyway.

Q: Trump won Kentucky by like 30 points. Your opponent won by 20 points. How does a Democrat win in Kentucky?
A:"I am not running against Trump"

Q:How do you feel about the President?
A:"Trump has surrounded himself with respectable generals"

LOL

She is going nowhere.

A Liberal poster child no doubt....Warm and fuzzy back story...appears to have done some carpet munching, looks like "she" may stand when she goes pee-pee, could be confused as to which restroom should be used on any given day....Oh yeah, Liberals will definitely champion "her" to the top.

Turtleboy better cinch down his flight harness a notch or two ... the pilot is about to take his ass on a series of rolls.

100 to 1 he pukes.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back