This Is So Creepy and Weird.

I just saw it on Fox. It was a strange display by a man who clearly does not have all his mental faculties. God help us if he becomes completely incoherent.

Remember Joe has never owned or even worked for a private company...and he is telling struggling business owners to pay more...what an asshole....he should whisper it because its ignorant....
If they want people to work for them pay them a livable wage.
If half your income wasnt confiscated by Godvernment, they would have a "living wage"
In addition, how much more money would businesses have for wages if they weren't having to pay the expenses associated with being all forms of governments unpaid tax collectors?

Putting partisan politics aside that was fucking bizarre I don’t care which party the person is from.
I agree. Bizarre is the correct word. The man is an incompetent nut.
Somehow this behavior will not cause using the 25th amendment discussion to start.
I agree. They have Biden who they can control. The man is seriously losing it and shouldn't be in the oval office at all. They will, however, keep him there as long as they can.
The alternative Harris is worse.
I agree. She's a hard lefty and would be an even bigger disaster than the stuttering fuck is.

This strange obsession is creepy and weird alright. Not as creepy and ya'll's obsession with Michelle Obama having a dick, but still, pretty creepy.

Remember Joe has never owned or even worked for a private company...and he is telling struggling business owners to pay more...what an asshole....he should whisper it because its ignorant....

Leftist, people wont go back to work until the government stops writing them checks.

I'm sure most businesses would love to pay higher wages if they can do it like the federal government does. Who wouldn't like to charge as much money as they please to someone else's credit card?
Some businesses already do. Others not so much and that’s the problem.
In Vermont there is company that pays its employees so much money they can’t afford to quit.
As a result they have very low turnover. The employees are totally vested in the company. Every company should be run like that.

I'm sure most businesses would love to pay higher wages if they can do it like the federal government does. Who wouldn't like to charge as much money as they please to someone else's credit card?
In Vermont there is company that pays its employees so much money they can’t afford to quit.
As a result they have very low turnover. The employees are totally vested in the company. Every company should be run like that.
I think you missed the point of my post. Try this, Where do you think the money that the federal government is paying people not to work with comes from?

This strange obsession is creepy and weird alright. Not as creepy and ya'll's obsession with Michelle Obama having a dick, but still, pretty creepy.

See, look at ^^^this^^^, Biden's creepy whisper gets the lefty girls wet.

Hey Zippy, I'm not the one passing around and posting that hack Dick Pic of Michelle that apparently was giving you Right Wing Wienies a little wood.

Creepy was the multiple threads two weeks ago about Trumps pants being backwards and where was his zipper.
So don't feel so safe in your glass house.

That's pretty creepy too, but still not in the same league as the creeped out obsession over Michelle.

Another WTF moment in a news conference that leftists and democrats are desperately trying to not notice. Can the leftists and dems here at least admit that there is something really strange at the least in this and if it had been Donald Trump creepily whispering to the press that they'd have made it headline news on all the MSM sites and the topic for discussion for weeks?
No way 80 million voted for this idiot. No way. Election fraud for sure.

Each year increases the personal slandering. Progs have use the Saul Alinsky rule book for many decades. Repubs are slower and have followed a bit.

Remember Joe has never owned or even worked for a private company...and he is telling struggling business owners to pay more...what an asshole....

Shades of what made Trump as president great. Trump KNEW what business really suffers at the hands of government!

Joe Biden exemplifies all the worst qualities we hate to see in an elected pompous do nothing stuffed shirt bureaucrat, much less a falsely INSTALLED one.

First, name the company. Second, explain why it's so profitable that it can afford to pay such high wages.

First, name the company. Second, explain why it's so profitable that it can afford to pay such high wages.
The name of the company is Blodgett Oven Company. They make industrial ovens. If you have been to a pizzeria you have probably seen one. They are distributed world wide they are top quality and they are not cheap. Everyone that works there cares about the quality of the product.

The name of the company is Blodgett Oven Company. They make industrial ovens. If you have been to a pizzeria you have probably seen one. They are distributed world wide they are top quality and they are not cheap. Everyone that works there cares about the quality of the product.
"Not cheap" is the key word. Obviously, they have a niche market where they can charge premium prices. Not many companies have that. It's kind of like complaining the Hyundai doesn't pay their workers as much as Ferrari does. This is all basic economics.

Another WTF moment in a news conference that leftists and democrats are desperately trying to not notice. Can the leftists and dems here at least admit that there is something really strange at the least in this and if it had been Donald Trump creepily whispering to the press that they'd have made it headline news on all the MSM sites and the topic for discussion for weeks?

I saw the whole speech. Thanks for the link to the click-bait site that took everything out of context.
Fucking fake news.
You guys lap it up like mother's milk.

Forum List

Back