This Is So Creepy and Weird.

Remember Joe has never owned or even worked for a private company...and he is telling struggling business owners to pay more...what an asshole....he should whisper it because its ignorant....
If they want people to work for them pay them a livable wage.

Tell me you know nothing about economics without actually saying you know nothing about economics...

Another WTF moment in a news conference that leftists and democrats are desperately trying to not notice. Can the leftists and dems here at least admit that there is something really strange at the least in this and if it had been Donald Trump creepily whispering to the press that they'd have made it headline news on all the MSM sites and the topic for discussion for weeks?

Remember this guy's been in office for 180 years, I think the pressure is finally starting to get to him.

Okay, that's just creepy. I wouldn't let my children anywhere near this guy.

Leftist, people wont go back to work until the government stops writing them checks.

If they will rely on the government to give them money what's next? Are they going to allow the government to wipe their asses?

When he speaks he doesn't engender love or respect. More likely pity.
The last *pResident has the same problem. Nothing he says engenders love or respect. But instead of pity, he engenders contempt. We're right back in the same spot.
Not at all.
It took the media 4 years of lies and opinions passed off as truth to convince 40% of the population that this is a possibility. Whenever Trump spoke....CNN and MSNBC's pundits spoke over him and said everything he said was dark and terrible.
Meanwhile if you let Biden speak without his propagandists slobbering all over every word in support.....he comes off as some kind of a loony. A sick bastard who is too creepy to engender any love or respect.

You're too much of a fool to grasp this.

It took the media 4 years of lies and opinions passed off as truth to convince 40% of the population that this is a possibility.
That's just your horse shit opinion. I've watched the rallies, interviews and press conferences with the arrogant orange ass without media commentary. I came to the conclusion he's just as big a piece of shit as he was 20 years ago.
CNN and MSNBC's pundits spoke over him and said everything he said was dark and terrible.
I don't listen to pundits.
Meanwhile if you let Biden speak without his propagandists slobbering all over every word in support.....he comes off as some kind of a loony. A sick bastard who is too creepy to engender any love or respect.
:dunno: If you say so. There is no requirement to love or respect elected officials. That's why magaturds fail so hard for crushing on Mr. Trump. Respect the office, perhaps.
Yeah, okay, genius.

Another WTF moment in a news conference that leftists and democrats are desperately trying to not notice. Can the leftists and dems here at least admit that there is something really strange at the least in this and if it had been Donald Trump creepily whispering to the press that they'd have made it headline news on all the MSM sites and the topic for discussion for weeks?

I saw the whole speech. Thanks for the link to the click-bait site that took everything out of context.
Fucking fake news.
You guys lap it up like mother's milk.

I saw it too, Biden is creep and an idiot and that stunt shows his creepy side. Before you start moron, I am not a Rump guy.

It took the media 4 years of lies and opinions passed off as truth to convince 40% of the population that this is a possibility.
That's just your horse shit opinion. I've watched the rallies, interviews and press conferences with the arrogant orange ass without media commentary. I came to the conclusion he's just as big a piece of shit as he was 20 years ago.
CNN and MSNBC's pundits spoke over him and said everything he said was dark and terrible.
I don't listen to pundits.
:dunno: If you say so. There is no requirement to love or respect elected officials. That's why magaturds fail so hard for crushing on Mr. Trump. Respect the office, perhaps.
Yeah, okay, genius.
You're a liar.

Forum List

Back