This is sad

So some druggie shot herself, what's sad about that?
It’s not mentioned if drugs were involved.
And even if they were... it’s cool that someone killed themselves because they have a drug problem? That’s a rather cold, sad way to think.
The guy hits a telephone pole and runs off? Druggies for sure. Too much "heron".
Most likely. I’d say it’s a safe bet drugs were involved.
Yep. That part of the country is especially hard-hit by opioids. Good thing we’re legalizing pot and decriminalizing drug use and drug dealing.
Driver ran away. Obviously up to no good.
Drug addiction is horrible.
It absolutely destroy people, families, and communities.
Personally, I’d rather we decriminalize most drugs, and spend the money on rehab and prevention programs rather than jail (for drug offenses).
Just my opinion. It’s possible I’m wrong.

And even if they were... it’s cool that someone killed themselves because they have a drug problem? That’s a rather cold, sad way to think.
The guy hits a telephone pole and runs off? Druggies for sure. Too much "heron".
WHY? ZERO information is given about this woman yet people here INSIST on making ASSumptions about things they know nothing about. Why trash a person's character when theyve done nothing to no one that YOU can point to.

Some days I find the human race vile.

Let the dead rest if they've done nothing to you.

Last edited:
Personally, I’d rather we decriminalize most drugs, and spend the money on rehab and prevention programs rather than jail (for drug offenses).
Decriminalizing drugs will only mean that more drugs will be out there due to whoever makes sure that they are out there for anyone to get their hands on them. Those who get hooked on them is one group of people, but the makers/suppliers are another. Letting that group of people run rampant will only make it harder for hooked people to finally kick their life threatening habit.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I like your forum name. Beef. Its what's for dinner. :D :D :D

Yep. That part of the country is especially hard-hit by opioids. Good thing we’re legalizing pot and decriminalizing drug use and drug dealing.
Driver ran away. Obviously up to no good.
Problem with decriminalization is that it invites more addiction. If you have stock in the rehab industry it would be a good thing.

People can be so inconsiderate with the way they commit suicide. Fuck that bitch.
My only question is why did she do it?

God bless you and her family and the cop always!!!

Holly
I retract the statement about drugs, that's not known yet. No idea why a pretty young girl like her would do something like that. She could have had mental issues, or it could have been the stress from the COVID lockdowns.

I also doubt that she was legally carrying that pistol in her purse. It would have been mentioned in the article if she'd been a legal permit holder.

Poor cops, too. Can you imagine having to clean that mess out of your car, around Christmas time?
I pray that the cop(s) don't lose their badge over this. Considering the way that cops are looked at these days, I wouldn't be surprised if they were to be stripped of their jobs.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

How is the cop responsible? That would be one hell of a stretch!

^^^ I don't fault them, but other people in the world of course would find some way to blame them. They might say that the girl shouldn't have been allowed to be in the car if she wasn't being placed under arrest.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

First off may she Rest In Peace... Second let the investigation finish and maybe the OP can update us on why the woman shot herself... Final comment and every year during this time of year many people kill themselves and this year will be harder on many because of the fact we are in a pandemic that has cost millions their livelihood and most will be homeless come next year, so Suicide and Drug usage will be on the rise...

Forum List

Back