Goodbye 2020

Skeptic1959

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2020
As this tumultuous year comes to an end, it's a shame that the world did not stand up to the elite this year and say no to their agenda and all the things they forced upon us because if the masses said no, we would not be in this situation. In the perfect world, all differences, beliefs, opinions and such would be kept aside because in the end we are all human (except perhaps for those reptile elites) and no one is above another even if those who think they are believe that. There is no excuse for unneccessary criticism or demeaning anyone but this type of society unfortunately will never come to be. The elites rule the world and the world is their play toy and as long as the common people keep bowing to their agendas and complying so easily this will be our world until the end of time.

They did stand up, protested, rioted & voted!

Boo! Hooo!... it didn't go your way, stop crying - It's CHRISTMAS!!!

They did stand up, protested, rioted & voted!

Boo! Hooo!... it didn't go your way, stop crying - It's CHRISTMAS!!!
No crying here....I was just saying...I'm living my life how I WANT while doing my best to ignore the stupidity that is ruling the world. As I said "in the perfect world" which we do not have and will never have. So it's up to each individual to handle their life how they see fit. I guess you missed the part of what I said about criticism and demeaning. But I have a perfect word for your response...

WHATEVER

As this tumultuous year comes to an end, it's a shame that the world did not stand up to the elite this year and say no to their agenda and all the things they forced upon us because if the masses said no, we would not be in this situation. In the perfect world, all differences, beliefs, opinions and such would be kept aside because in the end we are all human (except perhaps for those reptile elites) and no one is above another even if those who think they are believe that. There is no excuse for unneccessary criticism or demeaning anyone but this type of society unfortunately will never come to be. The elites rule the world and the world is their play toy and as long as the common people keep bowing to their agendas and complying so easily this will be our world until the end of time.

2021 is on track to eclipse this year, and it hasn't even started. Even though the Trump vaccines are being distributed, there are still going to be lockdowns, mask mandates, and civil unrest. Two new strains of COVID have popped up, one in the UK and and is South Africa. China is experiencing food shortages right now, and the supply chains are causing shortages in Europe. And we will be hamstrung with the most incompetent bunch of idiots this country has ever had, even worse than the Obama administration.

As for me, I prepared for this a long time ago. I can weather whatever's going to happen. I'll be popping the popcorn and watching the world burn.

2021 is on track to eclipse this year, and it hasn't even started. Even though the Trump vaccines are being distributed, there are still going to be lockdowns, mask mandates, and civil unrest. Two new strains of COVID have popped up, one in the UK and and is South Africa. China is experiencing food shortages right now, and the supply chains are causing shortages in Europe. And we will be hamstrung with the most incompetent bunch of idiots this country has ever had, even worse than the Obama administration.

As for me, I prepared for this a long time ago. I can weather whatever's going to happen. I'll be popping the popcorn and watching the world burn.
Well said...

Me too. I have $35,000 in the bank. About the same in the stock market. Thats my liquid cash.

2020 was not that bad for me. I now work from home. I would have never tried it if not for the pandemic.

I sell manufacturing aftermarket stuff. I have a lot of big clients they never stopped buying. I would have made more if not for the pandemic, and trumps 2019 trade war with China, but I made plenty.

And I’m not rich. So you see since the pandemic, the rich got richer and the rest of us poorer. Even me.

The way leadership handled the pandemic is why we’re fucked. Having rallies and refusing to wear masks. Politicizing everything. And no telling us what they knew in February because they didn’t want to panic us. So people died because of how leadership handled this pandemic.

So people died because of how leadership handled this pandemic

Yes. BLUE STATE LEADERS.
You got your TRUMP vaccine because Trump created the conditions for big Drug to create it. The whole world owes us, but you're too stupid and afflicted with TDS to see that
Yea that’s probably just right wing spin on the reality but I don’t know all the facts yet. Do you have a link to an article explaining why or how trump was essential in all this?

The fda speed up the process getting the vaccine. Normally they’d have to do more trials but not now. For example we don’t know what this vaccine will do to pregnant women or women who plan to become pregnant.

Yes. BLUE STATE LEADERS.
You got your TRUMP vaccine because Trump created the conditions for big Drug to create it. The whole world owes us, but you're too stupid and afflicted with TDS to see that

Selling "manufacturing aftermarket stuff" probably means he sells other company's products on Ebay, and they get shipped from an Amazon warehouse.

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
The elites rule the world and the world is their play toy and as long as the common people keep bowing to their agendas and complying so easily this will be our world until the end of time.
Elites have an existential need for a legal fiction, namely that corporations are entitled to the same rights as individuals; they're not, and the proposed 28th Amendment could "Change Everything" very quickly:

Representatives Nolan and Pocan Introduce 'We the People' Amendment - Free Speech For People

"On Monday, February 11, Move to Amend announced the introduction in Congress of the ‘We the People’ amendment by Representative Rick Nolan and Representative Mark Pocan.

"The amendment states:

"'Rights recognized under the Constitution belong to human beings only, and not to government-created artificial legal entities such as corporations and limited liability companies; and Political campaign spending is not a form of speech protected under the First Amendment.'"

The elites rule the world and the world is their play toy and as long as the common people keep bowing to their agendas and complying so easily this will be our world until the end of time.
Elites have an existential need for a legal fiction, namely that corporations are entitled to the same rights as individuals; they're not, and the proposed 28th Amendment could "Change Everything" very quickly:

Representatives Nolan and Pocan Introduce 'We the People' Amendment - Free Speech For People

"On Monday, February 11, Move to Amend announced the introduction in Congress of the ‘We the People’ amendment by Representative Rick Nolan and Representative Mark Pocan.

"The amendment states:

"'Rights recognized under the Constitution belong to human beings only, and not to government-created artificial legal entities such as corporations and limited liability companies; and Political campaign spending is not a form of speech protected under the First Amendment.'"
Interesting...thanks for sharing

1608819334196.png

Yes. BLUE STATE LEADERS.
You Idiot, BioNTech in Germany created the Covid-19 vaccine by altering it's mRNA technology with info from a scientific paper from Wuhan, China. BioNTech is using US Pfizer as one of it's global manufacturers to increase production capacity.

Last edited:

Yes. BLUE STATE LEADERS.
You Idiot, BioNTech in Germany created the Covid-19 vaccine by altering it's mRNA technology with info from a scientific paper from Wuhan, China. BioNTech is using US Pfizer as one of it's global manufacturers to increase production capacity.
Moron. You have no idea how leftist regulations have stifled economic and scientific advancement. TRUMP gave the world this vaccine

Yes. BLUE STATE LEADERS.
Moron. You have no idea how leftist regulations have stifled economic and scientific advancement. TRUMP gave the world this vaccine

Something tells me that he'll get an idea during the next four years of Biden's "dark winter", as he calls it.

Yes. BLUE STATE LEADERS.
Sure, that must be why other countries have been injecting this vaccine into their citizens before we did!

Yes. BLUE STATE LEADERS.
Sure, that must be why other countries have been injecting this vaccine into their citizens before we did!
They dont have the Trump vaccine FIRST idiot
There is a CHINA vaccine Arab nations just approved. Biden voters should be encouraged to take that

Yes. BLUE STATE LEADERS.

Trump is just evil, don't you know it? Remember how he made those companies ramp up the production of all those ventilators? He also sent a bunch of those ventilators to other countries, so they could test them and make sure they were safe for us to use.

The bastard.

Forum List

Back