This is sad

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
A 32 year old Indiana woman gets into a minor car accident. The officer lets her sit in his car because it's cold, and she shoots herself. Probably drugs involved.

"GAS CITY, Ind. (AP) — Indiana State Police on Sunday were investigating the death of a 32-year-old woman who allegedly shot herself while sitting in a police vehicle during a crash investigation.

ISP said Sunday that Amanda Elbert of Alexandria, Indiana, was not in custody and used a gun that was in her purse.

Elbert was in a car that crashed Saturday into a utility pole near Gas City, north of Muncie. The car’s driver allegedly fled before police arrived.

Elbert was allowed to sit in the front passenger seat of a police vehicle to keep warm. As officers were conducting an inventory of the crashed car, they heard a gunshot. Elbert was pronounced dead at the scene."

ISP: Alexandria woman allegedly shoots self in police vehicle - WISH-TV | Indianapolis News | Indiana Weather | Indiana Traffic

Authorities: Woman Involved In Car Crash Fatally Shoots Herself While Sitting In Police Car - Breaking911

Thumbnail.jpg

People can be so inconsiderate with the way they commit suicide. Fuck that bitch.
My only question is why did she do it?

God bless you and her family and the cop always!!!

Holly

I retract the statement about drugs, that's not known yet. No idea why a pretty young girl like her would do something like that. She could have had mental issues, or it could have been the stress from the COVID lockdowns.

I also doubt that she was legally carrying that pistol in her purse. It would have been mentioned in the article if she'd been a legal permit holder.

Poor cops, too. Can you imagine having to clean that mess out of your car, around Christmas time?

I'm guessing it was a covid death, and I'm serious. There are so many people out there who have lost jobs and family due to the stress of these government lockdowns. Lives are destroyed and the government has taken away all hope for the foreseeable future. Fuck Cuomo, Whitmer, Newsome and all the other blue state tyrants

Last edited:
I'm guessing it was a covid death, and I'm serious. ImThere are so many people out there who have lost jobs and family due to the stress of these government lockdowns. Lives are destroyed and the government has taken away all hope for the foreseeable future. Fuck Cuomo, Whitmer, Newsome and all the other blue state tyrants
It could be.
she could have been mentally ill, though I’d say just about anyone who commits suicide is suffering from mental illness of some form.
Could have been drugs. Could have been a lot of things. Regardless of what the reasoning, I find it to be tragic. Had she been a pedophile, or rapist, or somethjng of that ilk I’d feel very differently.

So some druggie shot herself, what's sad about that?
It’s not mentioned if drugs were involved.
And even if they were... it’s cool that someone killed themselves because they have a drug problem? That’s a rather cold, sad way to think.
The guy hits a telephone pole and runs off? Druggies for sure. Too much "heron".

And even if they were... it’s cool that someone killed themselves because they have a drug problem? That’s a rather cold, sad way to think.
The guy hits a telephone pole and runs off? Druggies for sure. Too much "heron".
Most likely. I’d say it’s a safe bet drugs were involved.

She or the driver probably had an extreme criminal history and she knew they would find out about her after the accident.

People can be so inconsiderate with the way they commit suicide. Fuck that bitch.
My only question is why did she do it?

God bless you and her family and the cop always!!!

Holly
I retract the statement about drugs, that's not known yet. No idea why a pretty young girl like her would do something like that. She could have had mental issues, or it could have been the stress from the COVID lockdowns.

I also doubt that she was legally carrying that pistol in her purse. It would have been mentioned in the article if she'd been a legal permit holder.

Poor cops, too. Can you imagine having to clean that mess out of your car, around Christmas time?
I pray that the cop(s) don't lose their badge over this. Considering the way that cops are looked at these days, I wouldn't be surprised if they were to be stripped of their jobs.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Yep. That part of the country is especially hard-hit by opioids. Good thing we’re legalizing pot and decriminalizing drug use and drug dealing.
Driver ran away. Obviously up to no good.

Forum List

Back