This Is Real...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
This is the newest concept car from Mercedes-Benz. It's the Vision AVTR. Rumor has it that it might be at the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance next month. I cover that every year; it'll be a cool thing to see:

preview-928x522.jpg

What other cool concept cars are you aware of?

That'll look great cruising democrats third world shithole america. Is this electric then? LOLOLOLLOLOL

it's 'independent of fossil fuels' I'd be looking at recycling possibilities.

That'll look great cruising democrats third world shithole america. Is this electric then? LOLOLOLLOLOL

Shhhhh.........It is a secret we will need way more fossil fuels belching to make the electricity to make a battery that takes a lot of fossil fuels to make. Then we need fossil fuels to keep the batteries charged....No shit man

Big secret too that our grid is nothing but a clikitty klaketty cut and paste job

We farted more brains out yesterday than these total imbeciles with this shit

Shhhhh.........It is a secret we will need way more fossil fuels belching to make the electricity to make a battery that takes a lot of fossil fuels to make. Then we need fossil fuels to keep the batteries charged....No shit man

Big secret too that our grid is nothing but a clikitty klaketty cut and paste job

We farted more brains out yesterday than these total imbeciles with this shit

Okay, so I'm gonna' go out o a limb and guess that you guys don't know of any other cool concept cars.

Thanks for chimin' in...

One pothole, snow storm, or fender bender and that thing is an expensive ashtray.

Looks like it's intended to be more a piece of rolling art, than a practical, usable vehicle. Something for a buyer who has a lot more dollars than sense.

Perhaps something for the sort of fool who thinks that Canon photographic equipment is anywhere near as good as Nikon equipment.

Forum List

Back