This Is Not Normal

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
1614373106916.png

Can we just stop pretending this shit is somehow normal?

"Can we stop for a minute and recognize the absurdity of what we witnessed in a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee confirmation hearing on Thursday? I turned on C-SPAN and could not believe what I was seeing. A transgender individual—decked out in makeup, jewelry, an ugly skirt, and a hairdo straight out of a 1980s Twisted Sister MTV video—came before a committee of the U.S. Senate and everyone acted like this was completely normal."

View attachment 462017

"Can we stop for a minute and recognize the absurdity of what we witnessed in a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee confirmation hearing on Thursday? I turned on C-SPAN and could not believe what I was seeing. A transgender individual—decked out in makeup, jewelry, an ugly skirt, and a hairdo straight out of a 1980s Twisted Sister MTV video—came before a committee of the U.S. Senate and everyone acted like this was completely normal."

Welcome to the bizarro world of progressives.

View attachment 462017

Who gives a shit about what you think is 'normal'.

If you don't like living in a free country, then leave!!!

View attachment 462017

levine1 (1).jpg

View attachment 462017

View attachment 462026
Levine's make up is still better than Trumps...Levine should give him tips...

And this is different how with Janet Reno?
reno was an actual women,, this thing is far from female,,
How do you know she was an actual woman?

That is what Janet Reno's birth certificate showed, while a transgender individual—decked out in makeup, jewelry, an ugly skirt, and a hairdo straight out of a 1980s Twisted Sister MTV video—came before a committee of the U.S. Senate and everyone acted like this was completely normal.

View attachment 462017

Maybe not Dee Snider back in the day but not far off.
1614374303726.jpeg

View attachment 462017

You nailed it with the Twisted Sister comment. Dee Snider should sue.

:auiqs.jpg:

By most standards it is not "normal". That is correct. Now, why "normal" is so appealing remains to be seen.

Betsy DeVos looked very put together and normal. But her qualifications to be the Education Secretary were nonexistent. And she lived up to those qualifications.

If the person can do the job well, why do we care if they are "normal"?

Forum List

Back