This is not about overturning the election results.

Currently we have roughly half of the country believing that everything was perfect in the 2020 election. and the rest believing that every method of fraud and election tampering occurred in 2020. The truth, as in most cases, lies somewhere between the extremes. We must have a thorough examination of the evidence especially the voting systems themselves. I would suggest C-SPAN as the platform and leave ALL MEDIA out of it. They have screwed the country up enough, we don't need the constant nattering of fools explaining to us how the experts are wrong and how their opinion is right.

If Biden wants to be recognized as the legitimate President, this examination has to happen. His party clearly could care less and will be bringing all guns to bear on the Georgia Senate race. He could be actually do something extraordinary in his 47 year career of mediocrity and corruption. But he won't, and this will probably be kicked up to the US Supreme Court as all the partisan lower courts are dismissing the cases as ordered by the DNC.
It’s about an unwarranted, anti-democratic effort to overturn the election results.

It’s about the right’s contempt for the will of the people in the majority of the states.

It’s about a rightwing temper-tantrum that Trump lost the election.

And it’s about authoritarian Republicans angry that they’ve lost the WH, perceived to be their ‘birthright’; angry that they lost control of the executive branch were a Republican president can rule unilaterally, via fiat, absent consensus and compromise, consistent with maintaining Republican minority rule.

It's not that simple.

This is about FAR more than an election.
Here is someone who has lived under Godless Communism and experienced first hand the horrors.....and it's about to descend on America

Election Fallout Reveals Battle Between Freedom and Communism
Just curious....how many times have you posted that link?
Check this out - these people really do think that Trump was the only thing that stood between us and actual, literal communism. They've gone completely off the rails, and that was before the election:

RightWinger, Mac1958 and probably BillyBoom are Chinese citizens or are part Chinese and were dumped here for the purpose of getting American citizenship, to help implement Communism.
Admittedly, America made itself dreadfully vulnerable with those insane birther laws that should have been removed from the book decades ago.

Then they constantly rant about how Americans are stupid to think Communists operate in America.
You really, really need to get a grip.

I'm serious, you're just consumed. You've really been conned.
He's been conned? You're the one who is unfamiliar with Hillary Clinton's Thesis which in essence is worship of Alinsky's method of destroying a nation and replacing it with a more expedient method of replacing the existing political system with communism, which punishes dissenters with every conn you have a name for.
Hillary Clinton. Alinsky. Destroying a nation.

Okay, got it. Another example of my point.

It's not that simple.

Here is someone who has lived under Godless Communism and experienced first hand the horrors.....and it's about to descend on America

Check this out - these people really do think that Trump was the only thing that stood between us and actual, literal communism. They've gone completely off the rails, and that was before the election:

RightWinger, Mac1958 and probably BillyBoom are Chinese citizens or are part Chinese and were dumped here for the purpose of getting American citizenship, to help implement Communism.
Admittedly, America made itself dreadfully vulnerable with those insane birther laws that should have been removed from the book decades ago.

Then they constantly rant about how Americans are stupid to think Communists operate in America.

Am I?
Yet you refuse to visit JOE BIDEN's own website and read about his gun control plans. It amounts to confiscation plain and simple.
Are you the ONLY one who cannot seem to figure that out?
That's right, I created Joe Biden's website and placed everything on it.

You're only fooling yourself
Quote the website to prove your statement.

You can't.

You won't.

JOEBIDEN.COM

you faggot

Too bad you can't quote the site itself...stating all of this made up stuff about confiscation. The reason is simply because you're making it all up.

And all you've been reduced to is name calling.

Basic human instincts.

Sad really.

I'm making up stuff about Confiscation?

So, you refused to go to JOEBIDEN.COM ?

That's on you

It's not that simple.

Am I?
Yet you refuse to visit JOE BIDEN's own website and read about his gun control plans. It amounts to confiscation plain and simple.

You can't.

You won't.

JOEBIDEN.COM

you faggot

Too bad you can't quote the site itself...stating all of this made up stuff about confiscation. The reason is simply because you're making it all up.

Basic human instincts.

Sad really.

That's on you
You’re lying about ‘confiscation.’

You and your fellow rightwing demagogues spent eight years lying about ‘confiscation’ while President Obama was in office – eight years later no firearms ‘banned,’ no guns ‘confiscated.

It's not that simple.

Am I?

You can't.

You won't.

JOEBIDEN.COM

you faggot

Basic human instincts.

Sad really.

That's on you

There are like 700 pages on his website. Quote the passage about confiscation. If you can't ,we'll just assume you're lying.

Get busy.

It's not that simple.

Wrongwinger actually works for langley.the CIA has plants pretending to be patriot Americans in the democrat party.him and candyass are both shills for Langley.

probably BillyBoom are Chinese citizens or are part Chinese and were dumped here for the purpose of getting American citizenship, to help implement Communism.
Nailed it. I am a Cherokee/Black mix, born in China. Instead of enjoying my Communism in my homeland, I decided to come all the way to America to join Joe Biden to transform this country to Communism.
Do you see how ridiculous you sound?
Seriously, get some help, dude.

Currently we have roughly half of the country believing that everything was perfect in the 2020 election. and the rest believing that every method of fraud and election tampering occurred in 2020. The truth, as in most cases, lies somewhere between the extremes. We must have a thorough examination of the evidence especially the voting systems themselves. I would suggest C-SPAN as the platform and leave ALL MEDIA out of it. They have screwed the country up enough, we don't need the constant nattering of fools explaining to us how the experts are wrong and how their opinion is right.

If Biden wants to be recognized as the legitimate President, this examination has to happen. His party clearly could care less and will be bringing all guns to bear on the Georgia Senate race. He could be actually do something extraordinary in his 47 year career of mediocrity and corruption. But he won't, and this will probably be kicked up to the US Supreme Court as all the partisan lower courts are dismissing the cases as ordered by the DNC.

So did you request a forensic examination after the blob won in 2016?
If so...please quote yourself as having done so.

Otherwise, this new found love you have for examining the mechanisms of the election have to do ONLY with the blob losing. Right?
A lot of states just bought those new Dominion voting machines since 2018.

Did you call for an audit of the machines used in 2016? Yes or no.
If not...why it it different this time?
No one pointed to the machines it was all about Russia dummy.....

The only one pointing to the machines now (out of the 470 or so people who lost elections on the federal level and countless state, county, and local races) is your blob.

IF you're for foresnically examining the voting devices now but were not in 2016, 2012, 2008...that means by definition it's all about the blob's tantrum and has nothing to do with the process.

BTW. The Senate proved that the Blob's 2016 campaign did, in fact, coordinate with Russian intel.
Did Hillary request an audit in 2016? No she didn't for if she ha it would have brought to light all those bogus city votes she got.

probably BillyBoom are Chinese citizens or are part Chinese and were dumped here for the purpose of getting American citizenship, to help implement Communism.
Nailed it. I am a Cherokee/Black mix, born in China. Instead of enjoying my Communism in my homeland, I decided to come all the way to America to join Joe Biden to transform this country to Communism.
Do you see how ridiculous you sound?
Seriously, get some help, dude.

Seriously,
How many plants has the CCP installed in America?

You think only one or two.....or none ?

Otherwise, this new found love you have for examining the mechanisms of the election have to do ONLY with the blob losing. Right?

The only one pointing to the machines now (out of the 470 or so people who lost elections on the federal level and countless state, county, and local races) is your blob.

IF you're for foresnically examining the voting devices now but were not in 2016, 2012, 2008...that means by definition it's all about the blob's tantrum and has nothing to do with the process.

BTW. The Senate proved that the Blob's 2016 campaign did, in fact, coordinate with Russian intel.
Did Hillary request an audit in 2016? No she didn't for if she ha it would have brought to light all those bogus city votes she got.

The lie you guys are trying to sell is that, "This is bigger than Trump" meaning that this is bigger than candidates. Hillary shouldn't have to request anything if what you guys are alleging was remotely true...that the forensic analysis is necessary as part of making sure the election was clean.

We all know that if Trump had won, you wouldn't have ever mentioned one word about an audit.

For once; just admit it.

Your blob lost.
You can't accept it.
And you're trying to claim foul.

The lie you guys are trying to sell is that, "This is bigger than Trump" meaning that this is bigger than candidates. Hillary shouldn't have to request anything if what you guys are alleging was remotely true...that the forensic analysis is necessary as part of making sure the election was clean.

We all know that if Trump had won, you wouldn't have ever mentioned one word about an audit.

For once; just admit it.

Your blob lost.
You can't accept it.
And you're trying to claim foul.
Election integrity is obviously bigger than Donald Trump losing. You are over simplifying and diverting from the real issue. We can survive (maybe) a Biden Presidency but we can't survive our election process turning into a 3rd world cluster fuck.

Election integrity is obviously bigger than Donald Trump losing. You are over simplifying and diverting from the real issue. We can survive (maybe) a Biden Presidency but we can't survive our election process turning into a 3rd world cluster fuck.

You're not being honest since you didn't say a peep about election security when he won.

You're just sad because your blob got his ass kicked up one coast and down the other.

It's not that simple.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think he is on the editorial board the Epoch Times. I wonder if he gets commission on views. :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back