This is no witch hunt and there are no spies

Again, when I go to work, there is a team I assembled of about 18 people. I see basically the same people day after day and as the head of the team (which is a spoke in the wheel of a much larger team), I know what all 18 are doing.

Trump wants us to believe that in his campaign, the FBI inserted this big fat white dude who was close enough to the President to be in the meetings with him and his top advisors? Didn't happen.

Again, when I go to work, there is a team I assembled of about 18 people. I see basically the same people day after day and as the head of the team (which is a spoke in the wheel of a much larger team), I know what all 18 are doing.

Trump wants us to believe that in his campaign, the FBI inserted this big fat white dude who was close enough to the President to be in the meetings with him and his top advisors? Didn't happen.
"Big fat white dude"? Who said that (besides you)?

I think it's time for Trump and his tards to get schooled on the meaning of "spy" versus "informant". what is the difference between a spy and an informer?. Let us know if you all are still having difficulties.

A spy is a person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.

When a person spies on someone, he/she works for a government or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies or competitors.

An Informant is one who covertly provide information about criminal activity to law enforcement officers. Some informants work for money, but most are people who’ve been caught engaging in criminal activity.

Sadly, a strong argument can be made that what the FBI did was send in a spy.
That makes no sense.

Was the "informant" involved with the campaign? Was he sent in to find information? Was he doing it in secret? Are you unintelligent and unable to use the information in the definitions to reach an accurate conclusion?

Sad.

Oh, I get it, you want to play games. "No, they were not, they were spying (I don't particularly like that term) on the Russians". If there were no spies, genius, who was he talking about when he said "they were spying on the Russians"? Never mind. It's pretty clear you aren't interested in having an honest discussion.
They were talking about "informants" spying on the Russians dumb ass. Are you people that damn stupid that you cannot understand the difference between "informants" and "spies"?
No, I'm interested in where he 'admits' that the FBI had people inside the Trump campaign at all let alone what they were supposed to be doing.
Never mind, it's pretty clear that you aren't interested in listening to what he actually says.
Yeah, not only do you have selective hearing, you also have selective vision, because I just answered your question and gave you the quote. Piss off.
This is Clapper's quote; ; "Were the FBI spying on the trump campaign?"
A; "No they were not"

They were spying on the Russians. Clapper never said they were spying on the Trump campaign. No where in the video does he say that. The FBI had an "informant" spying on the Russians. No one has said that but Trump and all his goons. They are liars.

And then he said "they were spying....I hate that term...." Why do you lie so badly?

Here is the entire interview. The relevent part is at minute 2:27 or thereabouts....

I think it's time for Trump and his tards to get schooled on the meaning of "spy" versus "informant". what is the difference between a spy and an informer?. Let us know if you all are still having difficulties.

A spy is a person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.

When a person spies on someone, he/she works for a government or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies or competitors.

An Informant is one who covertly provide information about criminal activity to law enforcement officers. Some informants work for money, but most are people who’ve been caught engaging in criminal activity.

Negative! Their definitions are totally different. One is an employee for the government, while the other is not.

Also, where did you come up with the nonsense that "most are people who've been caught engaging in criminal activity"? Where is your proof of that?

LMAO! spy | Definition of spy in English by Oxford Dictionaries

Informants Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

They were talking about "informants" spying on the Russians dumb ass. Are you people that damn stupid that you cannot understand the difference between "informants" and "spies"?
No, I'm interested in where he 'admits' that the FBI had people inside the Trump campaign at all let alone what they were supposed to be doing.
Never mind, it's pretty clear that you aren't interested in listening to what he actually says.
Yeah, not only do you have selective hearing, you also have selective vision, because I just answered your question and gave you the quote. Piss off.
A; "No they were not"

They were spying on the Russians. Clapper never said they were spying on the Trump campaign. No where in the video does he say that. The FBI had an "informant" spying on the Russians. No one has said that but Trump and all his goons. They are liars.

And then he said "they were spying....I hate that term...." Why do you lie so badly?

Here is the entire interview. The relevent part is at minute 2:27 or thereabouts....

Negative! Their definitions are totally different. One is an employee for the government, while the other is not.

Also, where did you come up with the nonsense that "most are people who've been caught engaging in criminal activity"? Where is your proof of that?

Exactly! Employed by the government. An informant is not employed by the government.

Informants Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.[/QUOTE]

Name calling and resorting to attack, attack, attack, in the way WTP is doing shows desperation on his part.

Funny...that is exactly what Trump does 24/7.
He has to because he has an enemy within that won't shoot straight with him or the American people no matter what. That's alright though, the American people are taking notes at just how bad the left has become, and to what extreme they will go to in order to get their way or agenda revamped again. The left started the war, and Trump has obliged them in their looking for an arch enemy, and then finding one in his "Trump administration"...

Bet they never thought a person like Trump would be elected to put the nursery back in order. LOL.

A; "No they were not"

Exactly! Employed by the government. An informant is not employed by the government.

Yeah and Hillys server wasn't supposed to be in that bathroom in that apartment either was it ?? Do you think that no one goes off script in our government, FBI, CIA etc ??? LOL. Weren't you all just complaining about waterboarding ??? But in this instance or case the government was as clean as the driven snow as according to you when Obama ran it eh ?? Got anymore of those definitions you like to throw around like a plate of spaghetti ?? ROTFLMBO

Name calling and resorting to attack, attack, attack, in the way WTP is doing shows desperation on his part.

Funny...that is exactly what Trump does 24/7.
He has to because he has an enemy within that won't shoot straight with him or the American people no matter what. That's alright though, the American people are taking notes at just how bad the left has become, and to what extreme they will go to in order to get their way or agenda revamped again. The left started the war, and Trump has obliged them in their looking for an arch enemy, and then finding one in his "Trump administration"...

Bet they never thought a person like Trump would be elected to put the nursery back in order. LOL.

A trump worshiper saying that others lie about Trump....now that's hilarious.

A; "No they were not"

Yeah and Hillys server wasn't supposed to be in that bathroom in that apartment either was it ?? Do you think that no one goes off script in our government, FBI, CIA etc ??? LOL. Weren't you all just complaining about waterboarding ??? But in this instance or case the government was as clean as the driven snow as according to you when Obama ran it eh ?? Got anymore of those definitions you like to throw around like a plate of spaghetti ?? ROTFLMBO

No, not really! Just the one's that point to the truth through their defining accuracy, while leaving you wondering how you ended up with your finger up your ass in this debate.

Gotta love those Trump haters. First they denied there were spies in the Trump campaign, then Clapper slipped and admitted there were spies, then tried to cover his ass by claiming "but they were only spying on the Russians". LOL What happened to "There were no spies in the Trump campaign"? There's enough video evidence of these crooked bastards to seal their fate when their trials come up so they're pinning all their hopes on slander and smear campaigns, hoping they can win back the Congress and stop the prosecutions that are almost certain to come, beginning in 2019. This coup has failed and soon the commiecrats on the left will be brought to justice and charged with treason. You've got it coming, libs.

Gotta love those Trump haters. First they denied there were spies in the Trump campaign, then Clapper slipped and admitted there were spies, then tried to cover his ass by claiming "but they were only spying on the Russians". LOL What happened to "There were no spies in the Trump campaign"? There's enough video evidence of these crooked bastards to seal their fate when their trials come up so they're pinning all their hopes on slander and smear campaigns, hoping they can win back the Congress and stop the prosecutions that are almost certain to come, beginning in 2019. This coup has failed and soon the commiecrats on the left will be brought to justice and charged with treason. You've got it coming, libs.
Your post consists only of delusion; bereft of facts.
vqo6srqrbt011.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
vqo6srqrbt011.jpg
Lies are all this guy has. And it's all he or she will ever know.

vqo6srqrbt011.jpg

And you ignore the fact that the Benghazi investigation was subverted by the obummer admin. The two are nowhere near equivalent.

vqo6srqrbt011.jpg

No, it is patently obvious that you live by a double standard. No amount of abuse is too much in your desire to see trump removed. And, likewise, no amount of illegal activity was too much to spare the shrilary of her crimes.

vqo6srqrbt011.jpg

No, it is patently obvious that you live by a double standard. No amount of abuse is too much in your desire to see trump removed. And, likewise, no amount of illegal activity was too much to spare the shrilary of her crimes.
"Her crimes" were never proven. Therefore, "she" just keeps making an idiot out of you.

As for "Trump being removed", first off, Trump shouldn't be there to begin with, based on the overwhelming evidence of a conspiracy to use Russia against her. Along with compromising 50 million facebook accounts trying to make "her" look bad, via Cambridge Analytica, and an illegal CrossCheck purge that kept several million "so called double voters" away from the voting booth, who were not double voters; The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast.

And if that wasn't bad enough, the south closed down 868 polls in mostly minority areas to keep minorities away from the polls after the SC gutted the Voting Rights Act; There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

I'll bet you didn't know about all of that did you? Because you didn't want to. The Right looked away at this illegal election.

I am very confident, that after Mueller's report, the consistency by which the Trump team helped, and/or encouraged other countries to participate in this coupe of an election, will be revealed.

vqo6srqrbt011.jpg

And you ignore the fact that the Benghazi investigation was subverted by the obummer admin. The two are nowhere near equivalent.
"Subverted"? Lol! After a four year long investigation, what brought it down were the very criminals in oversight investigating her. Those two dumb asses of McCarthy and Gowdy got had, when they got caught trying to frame Clinton. If it hadn't been for that, they'd still be investigating her. Instead, those two got shellacked by way of their own stupidity.

vqo6srqrbt011.jpg

Republicans had a majority in congress during all the benghazi and email investigations. Democrats had no power to interfere with them.

vqo6srqrbt011.jpg
Of course there were no indictments during the Hilly/Obammy years, because just as we all witnessed, it was a situation where the law was basically being told in so many ways to just sit down while innocent cops were being gunned down, and cities or communities were being burned down during these out of control riots or protest, so hell who would have expected the wheels of justice to turn at the higher levels when they weren't turning at the mid to lower levels barely at all during those times ??

Then Trump gets in there and these leftist liberoids get all high and mighty on justice. ROTFLMBO.

Pathetic is what it all is, and again you know that the conservatives are winning when these so called educated highly intellectual liberoids drop down to slinging mud at everything just like the spoiled rotten little children that they are because they can't get their way like they were under Obama and company.

Heck they're doing great under Trump, but this time it ain't about the economy, it's the Agenda's they had, and now figured they have lost under Trump.

Last edited:
This whole post is a lie.

Forum List

Back