This is My Utah thread

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I live in Saratoga Springs, Utah, it's part of Utah County. It's growing so fast we have Facebook and google just bought 300 acres in Eagle Mountain Utah. About 10 minutes away from me.

This is southern Utah though

I live in Saratoga Springs, Utah, it's part of Utah County. It's growing so fast we have Facebook and google just bought 300 acres in Eagle Mountain Utah. About 10 minutes away from me.

This is southern Utah though

I enjoyed Brice, Canyun Land and Zion. Beautiful. You don't see anything like it east of the Rockies.

some of you people need to move here and legalize weed recreationally.
Lol, good luck with that. Isn't there a huge Mormon population there? You are likely lucky to get to drink caffeine there; You would likely have to have a huge population shift. Been a long time since I spent any time in the area. Use to do some rock climbing around there back in the day. To old for such things now Plan to bring some dirt bikes out west some time in the near future and fly around in the desert, hopefully next few years. Who knows life can get in the way of such things.

You're a delight to have visit our State!
Enjoyed it. Enjoyed your ski slopes and Antelope Island in The Great Salt Lake, too in winter time. Plan to make, but probably not this year.

Lol, good luck with that. Isn't there a huge Mormon population there? You are likely lucky to get to drink caffeine there; You would likely have to have a huge population shift. Been a long time since I spent any time in the area. Use to do some rock climbing around there back in the day. To old for such things now Plan to bring some dirt bikes out west some time in the near future and fly around in the desert, hopefully next few years. Who knows life can get in the way of such things.
I have a medical card it's not that stuffy. Come visit.

Nice Class I-II float if wanting to fish, but I think I might prefer the Green River, Echo Park Co to Split Mountain Canyun, UT take out, Class II-IV, 24.3 mile with only the last 8 requiring a permit.
By the way, my profile picture is from a ski trip at the top of one of your mountains. Good times!

Last edited:
wow looks a lot like the grand canyon,from the first two videos that would have been my guess where the pics were taken from. what are the best tourist attractions you would recommend?

wow looks a lot like the grand canyon,from the first two videos that would have been my guess where the pics were taken from. what are the best tourist attractions you would recommend?
Thank you La Ram, Zion National Park!

We also have Byrce Canyon, Moab Utah, and so many other parts of the State to see. We would love you to visit!!!! We have skiing, mountain biking, boating, hiking, and if you are more sedentary plenty of parks with outside entertainment music, plays, you can drive around some of the polygamist areas for sightseeing. We have metro polys ( modern dressed polygamists usually the women have successful careers) and Country polys ( these are the little house on the prairie polygamists remind me of Amish in dress) It's a clean-cut State but if you do want to drink plenty of bars to fit your lifestyle. We would love to host you and your family for a Utah visit.

Google buys large plot of land in Eagle Mountain, Utah​

300-acre site being considered for data center, according to City officials

Google has bought a 300-acre plot of land in Eagle Mountain, Utah.

The City announced the news this week, saying the site is being considered for a potential future data center.

“Google choosing Eagle Mountain is a testament to the strength of our workforce and economy,” said Mayor Tom Westmoreland. “We hope they decide to build here and look forward to partnering with them in the future.”

The Facebook datacenter will be a 970,000 square foot building, located in northern Utah County, at the Sweetwater Industrial Park in Eagle Mountain, Utah.

The project received $150 million in tax incentives. However, Facebook is investing more than $750 million in addition to $100 million in utility infrastructure, which includes a new electrical substation that will bring 1,000 megawatts of new power delivery capacity to the region to support additional economic development.

Forum List

Back