This Is Inexplicable

Why would you blame an entire generation for supporting a clearly insane fool in Maxine Dirty Waters?

She is as loopy as Trump, and that is a poor statement on American politic is.

Do you know the left are so stupid that they still think the Russians and Trump colluded on fixing the elections that garnered Hillary more votes and they actually STILL think Trump is Putin's puppet.

I really do not think they really know what that means. I mean look at Seawytch's pathetic stupid ignorant sig, along with every single one her fucking posts.

Nothing else needs to be said.

They are losers. I love it too that they don't get it. They never will. That ought to be a bit comforting. They truly believe their little left wing echo chambers reflect the majority of this country.

Why would you blame an entire generation for supporting a clearly insane fool in Maxine Dirty Waters?

Because I didn't feel like typing out millions of individual names.
Very funny.

However, I tend to think many millennials recognize the idiocy of politicians like Maxine Dirty Waters. If it is possible to blame a generation for fools like her, the baby boomers hold much more responsibility.

I mean...look at Jake. He is perfect example.

If you voted for or support Trump....you've got no room to dish on fans of Waters.
I voted for Trump, but if I vote for Maxine, will that even it all out?
Yes
Done. We are on the same team now!

We were always on the same team...just with different goals.

Waters is bombastic and hyper partisan. She lives in a safe district and there's no danger to her in going after Trump....who is simply insane.

If you voted for or support Trump....you've got no room to dish on fans of Waters.
Yes

Waters is bombastic and hyper partisan. She lives in a safe district and there's no danger to her in going after Trump....who is simply insane.

Why do you think Trump is insane?

Yes

Seawytch said so. Must be true or they wouldn't say it, right?

Yes

His actions and words.

Yes

His actions and words.
That's it right there! You'd have to be insane to want to live by a 200 year old set of rules written by racist murdering slave owners.

You have to be insane to want to live the by the dictatorship of a 70 year old crazy man.

Yes

Seawytch said so. Must be true or they wouldn't say it, right?

This Trump hysteria is amazing. I've never seen such a nutty reaction to losing an election.

Forum List

Back