THIS is how you call out Republican anti-Woke BS

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Representative Marc Pocan of Wisconsin shows how petty Republicans are. He absolutely destroys this other guy's BS about Drag Shows. And he even does it with an assist from . . wait for it . . . RONALD REAGAN!

Representative Marc Pocan of Wisconsin shows how petty Republicans are. He absolutely destroys this other guy's BS about Drag Shows. And he even does it with an assist from . . wait for it . . . RONALD REAGAN!

View attachment 805838

Yeah....not a big gotcha moment........someone put together the funding for drag shows and then someone else had to pull it........the point is it should never have been on the table to begin with where it had to be stopped....you doofus.

Yeah....not a big gotcha moment........someone put together the funding for drag shows and then someone else had to pull it........the point is it should never have been on the table to begin with where it had to be stopped....you doofus.
RONALD REAGAN!!!
4i6Ckte.gif

View attachment 805838
Fuck your taxpayer-funded faggot pride flags to foreign countries, asshole.

Also, non-gay drag shows are not hairy fags twerking in g-strings.

View attachment 805838
I watched it. What a dumb ass. Those he spoke about never promoted cross dressing as a lifestyles 🤦‍♂️ , nor promoted it as a sexuality. 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

Even though syndi gets quite excited over those thoughts.

I watched it. What a dumb ass. Those he spoke about never promoted cross dressing as a lifestyles 🤦‍♂️ , nor promoted it as a sexuality. 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

Even though syndi gets quite excited over those thoughts.
This stuff is way over your low intelligence head. You think the U.S. Congress should be arguing over $25 flags, because you're a moron.

Forum List

Back