This Is How You Avoid Vaccine Mandates At Work.a Must Watch

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
This is the second case of this happening where when the employees stood their ground,the employers bowed down. After southwest employees said they were all going to walk out,the CEO bowed down as well and said no vaccines were required.:yes_text12::thup::banana: we can beat these motherfuckers.

This is the second case of this happening where when the employees stood their ground,the employers bowed down. After southwest employees said they were all going to walk out,the CEO bowed down as well and said no vaccines were required.:yes_text12::thup::banana: we can beat these motherfuckers.

Now employees and customers can sue when infected with covid.

Well, I didn't get the vaccine, but I have an official CDC logoed card from a clinic that says I did.

A Google search for blank cards, a sheet of semi card stock paper for 50 cents from office Depot, quick print job, someone else to fill it in so it's not in my hand writing, 2 colored pens so it looks like it written by someone else on both vaccine dates and I was good to go.

If my work says we have to get it and enough people refuse I'll be right there with them, if not I'll pull out my vaccine card.

I work where it's a production facility. There are too many hardworking red blooded people there though that won't tolerate it, if they tried to force it the place would need to shut down and they can't afford that. When we have to shut down for some reason it's a big one because we lose about 25,000 to 28,000 dollars an hour we aren't running.

Well, I didn't get the vaccine, but I have an official CDC logoed card from a clinic that says I did.

A Google search for blank cards, a sheet of semi card stock paper for 50 cents from office Depot, quick print job, someone else to fill it in so it's not in my hand writing, 2 colored pens so it looks like it written by someone else on both vaccine dates and I was good to go.

If my work says we have to get it and enough people refuse I'll be right there with them, if not I'll pull out my vaccine card.

I work where it's a production facility. There are too many hardworking red blooded people there though that won't tolerate it, if they tried to force it the place would need to shut down and they can't afford that. When we have to shut down for some reason it's a big one because we lose about 25,000 to 28,000 dollars an hour we aren't running.
if they check and your name isnt on the list at the place you supposedly got it..... then what?....

Why the fuck avoid it?

It'll probably save your life
You've been informed of why people refuse it. It is your problem if you don't agree with them.

It can possibly end your life too. Unless you are in a specific group of people, you stand a better chance without the vaxx.

I just refuse to get a job and live on unemployment and the welfarez to beat the vaccine rap.
You will have no problem if people need to become criminals to survive because of not having the vax. Even killing for food. For this is what you do.

no way. You cannot prove where someone got COVID
Doesn't have to be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt like a criminal case. In a civil case they only have to prove 'on the balance of probabilities' that their claim is true.

All the staff in the nursing home is vaccinated, as are all grandma's family member and she herself. The clergyman isn't. "On the balance of probabilities". Guess what?

You will have no problem if people need to become criminals to survive because of not having the vax. Even killing for food. For this is what you do.
The light at the end of the tunnel shakes beliefs widely held.

Forum List

Back