This Is How You Avoid Vaccine Mandates At Work.a Must Watch

Of course they can. There's an OSHA directive on this. These companies aren't following it. If an injury results there is an easy claim for negligence.
Where is the OSHA directive? Also, what legislative power makes any such directive Constitutional? This is the rent moratorium all over again.

How? Scared employees can quit, customers can take their business elsewhere.
There is an OSHA directive. That means there is a known danger and remedies are available for it. Not takIng the remedies opens the company to lawsuits.

There is an OSHA directive. That means there is a known danger and remedies are available for it. Not takIng the remedies opens the company to lawsuits.
So show it. Specifically citing the legislative authority that would make it Constitutional. Why hasn't it been splashed across the headlines? If it was legit none could argue against it. Yet all we get are crickets.

This is the second case of this happening where when the employees stood their ground,the employers bowed down. After southwest employees said they were all going to walk out,the CEO bowed down as well and said no vaccines were required.:yes_text12::thup::banana: we can beat these motherfuckers.

Are they employees of Southwest airlines? Because if they are, it is hard to replace them. But if they work at a construction site. The boss will hire construction workers behind their backs from the union hall. And then their boss will come back and say to them again that they must be vaccinated. And if they walk out. That is when their boss will bring in the new vaccinated recruits, marching in while they are marching out.

This trick only works for certain jobs.

But a good way to avoid the mandate. It is to pay a nurse to pretend that they have given you the shot. Like I saw a video on INFOWARS about six nurses in a pool at an hotel celebrating how they received the vaccine and making good money and vacationing. Telling all the nurses who didn't take the vaccine that they are missing out.

But I know that those women are very street smart. That they have pretended that they have given each other the COVID vaccination so that they can stay at work.

And I can see that many of the reporters have paid nurses to do the same. It is by their body's language that shows that they have avoided the shot.

And so if our were you, start looking for a money hungry nurse that want to fill up their purses.

For me personally, the efficacy of the vaccine is a secondary concern. My primary concern is government overreach.

This anti-vax movement did not just spring from the ground ex nihlo. It is a result of observing for the last six years the government vainly trying to crucify and impeach a duly elected president; stand by while mobs loot and burn, calling it a “mostly peaceful protest” while also encouraging them to do so and even bailing them out when they get arrested; allowing mobs to take over an entire section of a major American city and watched as they trashed the place and assaulted people who had every right to be there; put on nauseating displays of moral posturing; try to turn the actions of an unruly, uncoordinated, unarmed mob into a planned insurrection and charging and holding the participants without due process; fomenting and feeding an anti-cop sentiment that resulted in officer assassinations and skyrocketing violent crime. The list is endless.

Speaking for myself, there is no way I am letting a government that does or allows these things to dictate to me that I should get a vaccine I neither want or trust.

Having said that, if by chance I do get Covid, I will not blame or sue anyone as it is my choice. I choose this because I refuse to live in fear.

Doesn't have to be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt like a criminal case. In a civil case they only have to prove 'on the balance of probabilities' that their claim is true.

All the staff in the nursing home is vaccinated, as are all grandma's family member and she herself. The clergyman isn't. "On the balance of probabilities". Guess what?
You have to prove that all the other thousands of contacts did not cause exposure.

Believe me, if plaintiffs lawyers could prove someone gave someone else an airborne virus, there would already be lawsuits on the books.

This is the second case of this happening where when the employees stood their ground,the employers bowed down. After southwest employees said they were all going to walk out,the CEO bowed down as well and said no vaccines were required.:yes_text12::thup::banana: we can beat these motherfuckers.

Such is the reprehensible right: their reckless, irresponsible, and unwarranted campaign against safe and effective vaccines, and conservatives' desire to contribute to more suffering and death among the American people.

Such is the reprehensible right: their reckless, irresponsible, and unwarranted campaign against safe and effective vaccines, and conservatives' desire to contribute to more suffering and death among the American people.
What vaccine? This experimental treatment is nothing of the sort. Feel free to show me any vaccine that works on the same premise, with its long term effects. Otherwise stop spreading misinformation.

How can you determine where it was contracted? People don't show symptoms immediately, meaning you can't pinpoint when, much less where.
Again, you don't have to prove it. It's based on the preponderance of evidence or the greatest probability. Nor do jury's need to be unanimous

Again, you don't have to prove it. It's based on the preponderance of evidence or the greatest probability. Nor do jury's need to be unanimous
Good luck with that. Unknown when and where pretty much destroys any probability of anything.

Forum List

Back