This is how the Republicans are going to win in 2024...

that's it... that's the deal

the Senile Baby Killer plans on running against Trump

of course if the vote integrity issues aren't fixed...
That is why statehouses like PA are so important to put back into gop hands in November and remove the state apparatus from dem hands.

Republicans will win easily in 2024.............unless they run Trump. If they do that all bets are off.
I tend to agree with you. While Trump is not the boogeyman the left thinks he is, he is too divisive and there are better candidates. Trump, jerk that he is, was a better President than Biden, but as long as people vote against and person instead of for the country, poor candidates like Biden are electable.

Someone very might well do that.
I can vote for asa hutchinson. Hopefully as a republican. But he's not the only goper >70 who could run as a spoiler. Unfortuantely, Biden's running. The gop's aim should be to elect someone who can govern without a sense of personal grievance.

Republicans will win easily in 2024.............unless they run Trump. If they do that all bets are off.

If the Republicans nominate Cheney, Romney or another rabid never-trumper, I'll vote for Sleepy Joe

That's the real problem the R's face. If they give the nod to someone who hates the 74 million Little Trumpsters, there aren't enough other votes in play for them to beat Brandon.

If the Republicans nominate Cheney, Romney or another rabid never-trumper, I'll vote for Sleepy Joe

I think they would be wise to run someone not so divisive.

That's the real problem the R's face. If they give the nod to someone who hates the 74 million Little Trumpsters, there aren't enough other votes in play for them to beat Brandon.

I'm not sure running someone not divisive will attract the Trump voters.

A only hope the dems have in 2024 is if the gop wave in 2022 undoes so much of the damage the demafasict have done that people forget vote for xiden l…like they did with obama

how do u figure?

he is the most vetted person either party could find.. has been through hell for the USA already... knows the territory... no one is more qualified

Even Ds voted for him... 16 and 20 both

he won both times... probably EVERY state save... Minnesota..

If the Trumpster isn't available, why doesn't the GOP just nominate Mehmet Oz in 2024? A real Muslim instead of a Muslim-in-name-only like B. Hussein O.

Why won‘t people vote for Trump?

1650398528182.jpeg

I tend to agree with you. While Trump is not the boogeyman the left thinks he is, he is too divisive and there are better candidates. Trump, jerk that he is, was a better President than Biden, but as long as people vote against and person instead of for the country, poor candidates like Biden are electable.
u just dont get it

2020 was STOLEN

it really, really was

I have read virtually all the evidence...

you obviously have not

You all should check the GOP polling...Trump wins the primary hands down....and no one will vote for Joe or any other demtard....not after record breaking inflation and one fuck up after another with Biden....Joe isn't done screwing up...that I can Promiss you...

that's it... that's the deal

the Senile Baby Killer plans on running against Trump

of course if the vote integrity issues aren't fixed...
Biden is not going to run for reelection. He is not even going to finish out his first term. He will resign in order to claim credit for appointing our First Black Female President.

Forum List

Back