This is how Settlers are taking over East Jerusalem one house at a time

...Once again the Palestinians are the Semitic people, not the Europeans and Russians or those in the USA.
Correction...

Palestinians are the impotent, degenerate descendants of the Muslim conquerors of old and of traitor-Jews of a thousand years ago or more who sold-out to the Islamic hoax.

They are an 'invented' people... they are a bad joke... and they won't be missed, once they are assimilated into the larger Jordanian population.
Racism from a Jew, how (not) suprising
1. There isn't a single iota of 'racism' in the post, above

2. I'm not Jewish; I'm an Irish-German lapsed Roman Catholic boy from the South Side of Chicago... shmuck

3. Your reference to racism and Jews is, in itself, highly indicative of bigotry

Nice try, Achmed.

1. "Palestinians are the impotent, degenerate..." isn't racist?

"2. I'm not Jewish; I'm an Irish-German lapsed Roman Catholic boy from the South Side of Chicago... shmuck"

Sure.....maybe you shouldn't have used "shmuck"?

3. Your reference to racism and Jews is, in itself, highly indicative of bigotry

No just stating a fact that Jews are racist. Gentiles are a lower form of species according to Judaism. That is a FACT.

Jewish Talmudic Quotes - Facts Are Facts

Sorry, Try again.

And PS I am not an Arab.

Settlers are taking over East Jerusalem one house at a time
What a shame...

Far too time-consuming...

Better to do it in much larger parcels.
Thanks for proving my point that you are a race of thieves
No, Achmed... just Conquerors... the way your ancestors conquered Judea and took it from the Byzantine-Romans... who, in turn, stole it from the Jews.

Time to kick your scrawny under-performing arses across to the East Bank of the Jordan, where you belong.

The 1900-year-old Jewish Diaspora is over, Achmed... you lose.

Vae victis.

Nope, thieves, just low-life uncivilized thieves.

...1. "Palestinians are the impotent, degenerate..." isn't racist?...
Correct.

"2. I'm not Jewish; I'm an Irish-German lapsed Roman Catholic boy from the South Side of Chicago... shmuck"
I do that to confuse Tiny Brains such as yourself

No just stating a fact that Jews are racist. Gentiles are a lower form of species according to Judaism. That is a FACT. Jewish Talmudic Quotes - Facts Are Facts
The Jews of today carry the bloodlines of most of the Middle East and the Caucauses and Europe and North Africa and even Ethopia.

Their focus is upon Belief, not Blood.

...Sorry, Try again...
No need.

...And PS I am not an Arab.
You could have fooled everyone else, with your nose shoved so far up Islam's arse.

...Once again the Palestinians are the Semitic people, not the Europeans and Russians or those in the USA.
Correction...

Palestinians are the impotent, degenerate descendants of the Muslim conquerors of old and of traitor-Jews of a thousand years ago or more who sold-out to the Islamic hoax.

They are an 'invented' people... they are a bad joke... and they won't be missed, once they are assimilated into the larger Jordanian population.

2. I'm not Jewish; I'm an Irish-German lapsed Roman Catholic boy from the South Side of Chicago... shmuck

Nice try, Achmed.

No just stating a fact that Jews are racist. Gentiles are a lower form of species according to Judaism. That is a FACT.

Sorry, Try again.

And PS I am not an Arab.

Kondor has been on this Board for some time. He is not Jewish but is a great friend of ours. He realizes why Jews have to have a homeland of our own.

Correct.

Sad that you're not man enough to admit your racism. You should grow a pair.

Give up. It won't work.

No just stating a fact that Jews are racist. Gentiles are a lower form of species according to Judaism. That is a FACT. Jewish Talmudic Quotes - Facts Are Facts
The Jews of today carry the bloodlines of most of the Middle East and the Caucauses and Europe and North Africa and even Ethopia.

Those Talmadic commandments prove that Jews are racist. End of story.

...Sorry, Try again...
No need.

You could have fooled everyone else, with your nose shoved so far up Islam's arse.

My nose is not shoved up anyone's arse. The injustices dished out by Israel to the Palestinians are disgusting, I don't care who the subjects are. The jews should be ashamed of themselves.

Correction...

Nice try, Achmed.

Sorry, Try again.

And PS I am not an Arab.

Kondor has been on this Board for some time. He is not Jewish but is a great friend of ours. He realizes why Jews have to have a homeland of our own.

Your lot are a pack of dogs with what you put Palestinians through, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Your lot are a pack of dogs

Thanks!

infomanycute.jpg

You studied Talmud at Rense.com? Perhaps you should study somewhere else?

But of course you're not denying those Talmadic commandments?
No, of course nobody denies "TalmAdic commandments", especially when quoted from an anti-Semitic and pro-Nazi site.
http://rense.com/general96/birthday.html

The guy talking about "Talmadic" commandments is worried about someone else being racist?

No, of course nobody denies "TalmAdic commandments", especially when quoted from an anti-Semitic and pro-Nazi site.

State which of those commandments on that Rense page are not in the Talmud. It's interestomg no-one has disputed the quotes but merely dished out double-speak. Your guilt is loud and clear.

The guy talking about "Talmadic" commandments is worried about someone else being racist?

More double speak. I am not the racist who kills children, women, handicapped and elderly without just cause.

Why don't you deny those commandments are present in the Talmud?

Oh..........Cause you can't

State which of those commandments on that Rense page are not in the Talmud. It's interestomg no-one has disputed the quotes but merely dished out double-speak. Your guilt is loud and clear.
Again, slowly: if you want to discuss Talmud, quote Talmud, not your beloved Nazi site.

More double speak. I am not the racist who kills children, women, handicapped and elderly without just cause.

None of what you quote is from Talmud. Most of the tractates cites don’t even exist. Those that’s do contain vastly different text to your web site.

But you wouldn’t know that because you don’t read Hebrew or Aramaic and have never seen Talmud in your life apart from what some Nazi tells you is in it.

Correct.

Sad that you're not man enough to admit your racism. You should grow a pair.

Give up. It won't work.

Those Talmadic commandments prove that Jews are racist. End of story.

...Sorry, Try again...
No need.

My nose is not shoved up anyone's arse. The injustices dished out by Israel to the Palestinians are disgusting, I don't care who the subjects are. The jews should be ashamed of themselves.

There are ppl who support Jews who aren't Jewish, though you would be the last person to understand that. Many righteous non-Jews saved Jews during the Holocaust. I wouldn't assume someone is Jewish just because they used the word "shmuck", which is common enough these days.

The Talmud doesn't have any commandments. It's the Bible or Torah that has 613 commandments. Besides, most Israeli Jews are secular and wouldn't know what's inside of a Talmud.

Besides, most Israeli Jews are secular and wouldn't know what's inside of a Talmud.
Yes, thank-you, Herzl never circumcised his son, Nutenyahoo is an atheist.

Jews, technically could not steal any part of Jerusalem or anywhere else. What we see play out in the OP lies within zionism.

None of what you quote is from Talmud. Most of the tractates cites don’t even exist. Those that’s do contain vastly different text to your web site.

But you wouldn’t know that because you don’t read Hebrew or Aramaic and have never seen Talmud in your life apart from what some Nazi tells you is in it.

Sanhedrin 60a:3

And Rabbi Yo?anan says: A gentile who engages in Torah study is liable to receive the death penalty; as it is stated: “Moses commanded us a law [torah], an inheritance of the congregation of Jacob” (Deuteronomy 33:4), indicating that it is an inheritance for us, and not for them.

The Gemara asks: But isn’t stealing less than the value of one peruta prohibited to a gentile and permitted to a Jew? The Gemara answers: There it is because gentiles are not apt to grant forgiveness of debts, even of less than the value of one peruta. Therefore, for a gentile to take even such a minuscule amount is considered robbery. Jews normally forgive such small amounts.

I suppose this source is not reliable?

Well, let's discuss these passages. The second passage basically says that a Gentile is guilty even if he steals one penny, but a Jew isn't. (I did not know this. In fact, most Jews are not Talmud scholars, especially secular ones living in Israel.) So Gentiles are held to a higher standard than Jews. I'd be proud of that if I were Gentile.

The first passage is just one rabbi's opinion. That, in itself, shows the law was never adopted by a majority of rabbis. But you yourself are a perfect example of why this rabbi held that opinion. You take anything you learn from the Talmud or Torah to persecute the Jews with. It's no wonder that Jews wouldn't teach Torah to Gentiles, because some of them might be like you. I'm sure that Rabbi Yohanan wasn't talking about Kondor when he gave that opinion.

Forum List

Back