This is going to be the closest election in history

The question is, when Harris called Biden a racist and said she believed the female allegations against him during the debates, did she mean it, or was she just kidding?

These are some very tough allegations to overcome when coming from your own choice as V.P.
The only time she finds anything Humorous is when she was locking up Black men in prison

At the end of last year, I was looking at this being the closest in history with Biden taking Pennsylvania and Michigan and Trump keeping Wisconsin. That would have given Trump a 4 point EV victory.

Since the COVID debacle, the voters have turned against Trump with Trump losing almost every swing state. Brings Biden to around 350 EVs

if Trump plays this right, he will win by a wider margin than he won against Hillary.
What additional states do you see Trump picking up and why?

He is Getting pounded in Swing States

Virginia , Washington,Oregon and Minnesota are all prime for Trump.

The rioting in Seattle and Portland isn't going to go over well with Suburban Broads in those states. Virginia has been a complete failure under Governor Blackface, there are still a lot of people in small town Virginia that don't approve of blackface and klan robes. Minnesota is being burned to the ground, Minnesotans are ashamed of what they let happen in Minneapolis and are seeking change.
Interesting

Virginia is now controlled by the DC Suburbs and hasn’t gone Red in a while.
Minnesota is generally liberal but was somewhat close in 2016
Washington and Oregon are as liberal as you get.

Meanwhile, Trump is doing poorly in Florida. He can’t win without it.
He is also losing bigly in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

To add insult.......Trump is trailing in Arizona and N Carolina
North Carolina here No president Trump is not trailing in this state

I’m afraid he is. You need to research more than talking to your Redneck friends

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden

Not just Trump, but your Republican Senator Tillis is losing badly

Last edited:
As one who has been in this nation for 88 years, I gotta say this will be the closest election of my lifetime. That's a great sign. Plus think of the entertainment value....unimaginable.

A Biden landslide called within 2 hours.

As one who has been in this nation for 88 years, I gotta say this will be the closest election of my lifetime. That's a great sign. Plus think of the entertainment value....unimaginable.

Closest election in history drawing to the biggest Trumpslide in history.

Can't wait. Folks, have the pop-corn ready. And those who dislike pop-corn and hate winning, have a tissue.
I'll be selling razor-sharp knives on the night of Nov. 3rd to all leftists

if Trump plays this right, he will win by a wider margin than he won against Hillary.

The rioting in Seattle and Portland isn't going to go over well with Suburban Broads in those states. Virginia has been a complete failure under Governor Blackface, there are still a lot of people in small town Virginia that don't approve of blackface and klan robes. Minnesota is being burned to the ground, Minnesotans are ashamed of what they let happen in Minneapolis and are seeking change.
Interesting

North Carolina here No president Trump is not trailing in this state

I’m afraid he is. You need to research more than talking to your Redneck friends

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden

Not just Trump, but your Republican Senator Tillis is losing badly

I live here regardless of what the polls say. I've yet to see a biden yard sign or bumper sticker and that's even in leftists run Charlotte
Those are two of my metrics in the polls I conduct and it worked in 2016

Well I've yet to see a trump sign in my neighborhood but Biden signs are there. Now I'm not an idiot or loser who puts a sign up in his yard declaring the oh so godly important political stance but there were zero Hillary signs here but now Biden has a bunch. Scary. Also scary that people are so moved by a politician to give them unwavering loyalty. That's just plain dumb.

Closer than Bush-Gore? I don't know if that's mathematically possible. We were basically down to a couple of Florida counties to decide the election.

Closer than Bush-Gore? I don't know if that's mathematically possible. We were basically down to a couple of Florida counties to decide the election.
and then bush fucked up, as predicted, but was not impeached. thanks Nancy

Interesting

Clinton won Oregon by only 11. But that was before the libs burned down Portland.

Washington is also being destroyed by Leftards with their CHUD zone and the people are pissed with the nincompoop Inslee's Covid response as well. Further, in 2016, the GOP received a full 25% of Washington States electoral votes.

Reaching the age of 88 is admirable but it doesn't make you an expert in political history. It's only three months until the election and the democrat candidate is still locked in the basement.

Forum List

Back