I remember when

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Insurance co's brought a halt to the production of high horse power vehicles- apparently some weren't around then.

The story has a very misleading video of an idiot turning around using his brakes- not "burning out"- of course the author probably doesn't know the difference.

The story has a very misleading video of an idiot turning around using his brakes- not "burning out"- of course the author probably doesn't know the difference.
Author of article:

I remember when
I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place
Even your emotions have an echo in so much space

• Banned
I remember when
I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place
Even your emotions have an echo in so much space
Author of comment- care to address the article?

Author of comment- care to address the article?
Some people have too much money and have no idea what to do with it. I mean it's their money, so I absolutely believe they should be able to do with it whatever they want.

I just think it's stupid what some choose. That's all.

As far as the author of the article, which is what I thought you were making the topic about... Refer back to previous post. I understand that it's a poetic way of saying what I think, and not direct in any way... It is how I see most media now. Only real difference is that I believe this Author of the Article *is* clueless, while the major media mouth pieces act clueless in order to promote insanity.

Forum List

Back