This is embarrassing

It's good that a qualification for the office of President is that one has to be at least 35 years old.
We need to add an age limit that eliminates candidates that are at least 70 years old at time of inauguration.

You should... but that's your choice. Myself? I don't want a dementia ridden dumbass leading anything
I've learned not to invest a lot of energy or care into things I can't control. It's not productive. I'm much better off pouring my energy, care and passion into things I can directly control in my life. I come here out of boredom, and it's fun to bounce off of the posters sometimes, but in the end I don't give a fuck about politics.

I've learned not to invest a lot of energy or care into things I can't control. It's not productive. I'm much better off pouring my energy, care and passion into things I can directly control in my life. I come here out of boredom, and it's fun to bounce off of the posters sometimes, but in the end I don't give a fuck about politics.

Why are you bothering me then? If you don't have a backbone... well we can't be friends

Why are you bothering me then? If you don't have a backbone... well we can't be friends
Not getting invested into things I can't control means I have no backbone? Okay. As usual it was you that engaged me first by the way. I don't go out of my way to conversate with you. I also have no interest in being your friend.

Yeah, he's so senile, he couldn't remember his responsibilities in a simple wreath laying ceremony. That's bad.

And if he screwed it up, you would have posted a thread the other way.

At least Biden honors our military while Trump considers them to be losers

You are an ignorant American who knows nothing about economics and could not care less about it.

And that is nothing new about you. Not knowing about things and just posting whatever you think is right, regardless of it not being.

Keep choosing to listen to fear mongers and all you will get is empty fear.

You are not suffering from the economy, and neither is anyone you know. But if the republicans say so, it must be so.

If some people say that Israel is committing genocide, well......it must be true, right?

Look for the facts and stop following those who want to make a fool out of you. Fear is what they want you to feel, and you do.....about too many things which one has nothing to fear about. Normal people do not fear any of those things you have been made to fear.
You're a commie liar, brah. :dunno:

Furthermore, you know you're lying and lie anyway. Scum.

Not getting invested into things I can't control means I have no backbone? Okay. As usual it was you that engaged me first by the way. I don't go out of my way to conversate with you. I also have no interest in being your friend.

That's fine...go be a spineless and flame

No matter what what mummy told you, nobody cares

The corruption, money, and power in DC is such a high magnitude that it is the rare person who leaves on their own accord.

Too Many have sold their souls to special interest groups via corruption and are not allowed to retire.…just like the mob.

The fact that Dianne Feinstein was voting on Senate bills while AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME, GIVING POWER OF ATTORNEY TO HER DAUGHTER BECAUSE SHE IS FUCKING SENILE…..IS FUCKING INSANE!

Forum List

Back