This is disgusting

The fundies want to kill these kids or at the very least force them to live in a living hell the rest of their lives. These people are evil. Religion held this species back for thousands of years and doesn't give a damn about what is right or understanding much of anything. It is disgusting.
They should be made to play with large carnivorous cats.

Their movement needs martyrs.

Again, for the continuing education of the stupid libtards — like horseshit — this is what’s called a “message” board. In such places, one person may say something. Another may respond. And others may join in.

If you find yourself getting all bothered by those other people commenting on any given thread to some of the universally I ignorant and stupid shit you spew, you can always run away instead.

Pack your tampons, horseshit.

Bye. 🖐️

And yes. You were “cleated.” That happens often to you very tragically stupid people. Alas. Poor you.
More narrative.

I bet you were every bit as "authoritative" when you lambasted the Honorable Emmett "Hang 'em High" Sullivan for calling shenanigans on Billy Barr and Sid Powell...

Ain’t that right?

More narrative.

I bet you were every bit as "authoritative" when you lambasted the Honorable Emmett "Hang 'em High" Sullivan for calling shenanigans on Billy Barr and Sid Powell...

Ain’t that right?
I don’t know if your bet is right. I do know that you’re in full retard mode.

Biology is reality, you fuckin freak.
What do you know about biology?

BERLIN — Germany must create a third gender category for people who do not identify as either male or female or were born with ambiguous sexual traits, the country’s constitutional court ruled on Wednesday, finding that binary gender designations violated the right to privacy.

In 2013, Germany became the first European country to allow parents to register newborns as neither female nor male, if the child was born with characteristics of both sexes.

Germany Must Allow Third Gender Category, Court Rules (Published 2017)

BERLIN — Germany must create a third gender category for people who do not identify as either male or female or were born with ambiguous sexual traits, the country’s constitutional court ruled on Wednesday, finding that binary gender designations violated the right to privacy.

In 2013, Germany became the first European country to allow parents to register newborns as neither female nor male, if the child was born with characteristics of both sexes.

Create? Because people don't want to be called male or female. Again, you use this arguement in an other context and it's just as dumb.

Let me guess, furries are really furry animals? The stupidity and condescention is astounding.

Exceptions do not make the rule. It is hard for me to believe that people will argue against the blatantly obvious.

These policies are outgrowth of safe spaces made in schools for kids to tell teachers they might be gay. Kids were afraid of their parents throwing them out of the house and disowning them, which did happen.

Because conservative parents only care about the well being of kids.
They do, grow up.....if you want to think you're a flying tree, that's fine, but you have to understand it's not reality, that's where parents come in.

Create? Because people don't want to be called male or female. Again, you use this arguement in an other context and it's just as dumb.

Let me guess, furries are really furry animals? The stupidity and condescention is astounding.
They're real people with indeterminate primary sexual characteristics, ya moran.

Forum List

Back