Ron DeSantis’ academic restrictions show he hopes to change history by censoring it

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Cut from the curriculum (or in some cases made optional) was any discussion of Black Lives Matter, mass incarceration, police brutality, queer Black life, of the Black Power movements of the 1960s and 70s. Writers who have been removed from the reading list include bell hooks, Angela Davis and Ta-Nehisi Coates.

He isnt the first to do this.Its a standard abuse of power by authoritarian regimes.
We were not taught Welsh history because it would create resentment agaainst our English rulers.
But the warning signs are there for America. A generation of kids taught not to question anything. Freedom is at risk.

What would be your response if a government school in a Leftist Jurisdiction started teaching "The Art of the Deal", or perhaps works by thinkers like Pat Buchanan or Rush Limbaugh in the schools? If they banned those books would you be whining about "censorship"?

A lot of tremendous conservative books being published, not just leftist pablum by Angela Fucking Davis or other communists and pinkos.

What would be your response if a government school in a Leftist Jurisdiction started teaching "The Art of the Deal", or perhaps works by thinkers like Pat Buchanan or Rush Limbaugh in the schools? If they banned those books would you be whining about "censorship"?

A lot of tremendous conservative books being published, not just leftist pablum by Angela Fucking Davis or other communists I
Have those books ever been taught ?What literary merit do they have?

Cut from the curriculum (or in some cases made optional) was any discussion of Black Lives Matter, mass incarceration, police brutality, queer Black life, of the Black Power movements of the 1960s and 70s. Writers who have been removed from the reading list include bell hooks, Angela Davis and Ta-Nehisi Coates.

He isnt the first to do this.Its a standard abuse of power by authoritarian regimes.
We were not taught Welsh history because it would create resentment agaainst our English rulers.
But the warning signs are there for America. A generation of kids taught not to question anything. Freedom is at risk.

"queer Black life"

o_O :auiqs.jpg:

Once again, we have the one-legged British faggot Tainted Tommy preaching to us Americans on topics about which he knows nothing, and on which he has no standing.

You really should worry about your own degenerate shithole of a country, and keep your filthy British nose out of America's business.

And by the way…

Well Bob if you were academically gifted ,or even applied yourself in school, you would have a better job with better working conditions.

What do you do for a living, that is nearly as respectable as what I do for a living? What makes you think that you can look down on me for my profession?

What would be your response if a government school in a Leftist Jurisdiction started teaching "The Art of the Deal", or perhaps works by thinkers like Pat Buchanan or Rush Limbaugh in the schools?
When I stopped laughing, I would question how ANYONE could be that gullible?

Bellevue College Offers Course to Analyze Rush Limbaugh​

https://www.chronicle.com › article › bellevue-college-...

Jun 1, 1994 — Rush Limbaugh promotes critical thinking. That's the theory behind a course that began last week at Bellevue College. As it turns out, ...
If they banned those books would you be whining about "censorship"?
YES, everyone has a choice to be stupid, republicans have that market cornered.
A lot of tremendous conservative books being published, not just leftist pablum by Angela Fucking Davis or other communists and pinkos.
Like who?
REAL conservatives or just the morons who claim to be?

Forum List

Back