This Is Because I Have A Limited Number of People I Can PM

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Michael1985, LA RAM FAN, mudwhistle, Alan Stallion, and lg325 (And I guess anybody else interested reading this.) Tomorrow's schedule is this:

10 (am)-12:00 pm et: Magic Monday
12:00-3:00 pm et: USMB's Virtual Valentine's Day Dance

I hope as many of you as possible can come to this and I'm sorry the dance thing has to be so early, but I'm going out to dinner and the movies tomorrow night.

Maybe it’s just me, but you’re reminding me of Julie McCoy. :lol:

(fast forward to 1:36)

I don't get it. :confused-84: (Anyways, Magic Monday will begin a little bit after ten because I have some things to take care of first.)

I don't get it. :confused-84: (Anyways, Magic Monday will begin a little bit after ten because I have some things to take care of first.)

She was the social director on the show Love Boat. It wasn’t anything bad, I just thought of her with her clipboard with all the activities. 😛

She was the social director on the show Love Boat. It wasn’t anything bad, I just thought of her with her clipboard with all the activities. 😛

Oh okay and btw, that other announcement wasn't for you because I know where you stand about Harry Potter and Halloween, but I'm not clear on the magic tricks and so that was for anybody else who was interested. :) (To each their own btw as I don't care as long as you don't try and force your beliefs on me and I don't think you're like that thankfully.)

Michael1985, LA RAM FAN, mudwhistle, Alan Stallion, and lg325 (And I guess anybody else interested reading this.) Tomorrow's schedule is this:

I hope as many of you as possible can come to this and I'm sorry the dance thing has to be so early, but I'm going out to dinner and the movies tomorrow night.

Do you know what movie you going to see and are you going with future hubby,if so,any other friends going with you

I'm going to start tagging TeeDub in these too because he (or she) has always been super nice to me. :)

Hey guys, as you can probably already tell I'm running a bit late with Magic Monday, but I promise you that I'll get to it when I can. Because it's Valentine's Day I was busy with my sweetheart earlier. :)

Hey guys, as you can probably already tell I'm running a bit late with Magic Monday, but I promise you that I'll get to it when I can. Because it's Valentine's Day I was busy with my sweetheart earlier. :)
Lucky sweetheart!!!!!

Lucky sweetheart!!!!!

Thanks, but I think that I'm the lucky one and you can participate in both threads if you want to as well, the virtual Valentine's Day dance will be starting soon. :)

Forum List

Back