If Somebody On Here Is Being Racist Towards You...

Can anything be done about it? I don't remember seeing anything about it in the rules, but somebody on here keeps shouting a bunch of racist things towards me. (And yes I'm white and yes I'm serious that it's still racist.)
stay in the clean zone and you wont have to worry about your feelings being hurt....

Can anything be done about it? I don't remember seeing anything about it in the rules, but somebody on here keeps shouting a bunch of racist things towards me. (And yes I'm white and yes I'm serious that it's still racist.)
If someone is always accusing you of doing or saying anything wrong, simply say to them, "If you don't want anyone in such a game, why are you taking the time to show the rest of us how it is to be played?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Superbadbrutha considers everything and everyone who disagrees with him as racist so the mods just laugh at him and those like him

If someone is always accusing you of doing or saying anything wrong, simply say to them, "If you don't want anyone in such a game, why are you taking the time to show the rest of us how it is to be played?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't think I understand, but yeah it's not only on this website that this has happened to me. :(

Let it go or leave. Those are the alternatives.

This place has rules?.....Who knew, I though that they were just mere suggestions. ;)

Wait one....They are guidelines, not really rules.

Maybe this one?

• Foul language (profanity) will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub-forum.
Personally I think you should be careful what you wish for and just put on ignore those in which you might say something to you later regret.

I've ignored several three-strike name-callers already as I find it hard to suffer fools. I figure if they can't be mostly civil in their manner of speech then what they have to say can't be much of a much.

Have you been posting racist things?

Why don’t you just tell everyone which buttons to push to tick you off?

Forum List

Back