“This is an unhinged, dangerous, bigoted, irredeemable party.”

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Certainly, the film of Laurens contribution to the Gosar debate has surfaced over here. It does not reflect well on American political lif that she is able to cast slurs on her colleagues in this manner. As the quote which provides the title of the post says it also calls into question the stability of the GOP.

They do not seem to be any closer to restoring the party post trump. Maybe it is time for sensible Goppers to split from these loons if they are unwilling to kick them out ?

Certainly, the film of Laurens contribution to the Gosar debate has surfaced over here. It does not reflect well on American political lif that she is able to cast slurs on her colleagues in this manner. As the quote which provides the title of the post says it also calls into question the stability of the GOP.

They do not seem to be any closer to restoring the party post trump. Maybe it is time for sensible Goppers to split from these loons if they are unwilling to kick them out ?

Why not? You leftards have said far worse about US.

What stability? They have not been stable in years. There is no GOP anymore. Just a bunch of trumpers, using the name (poorly) for name recognition, to keep the old Republican party line voters.

No it's that some members of the GOP are degenerate slobs that can't seem to find the bottom of the barrel. It seems the more deplorable they get, the more people like you like them. Which says A LOT about you.
So you think there are deplorable people in the Republican party? Where have I heard that before?

:shutupsmiley: Clean up your shithole first.

What stability? They have not been stable in years. There is no GOP anymore. Just a bunch of trumpers, using the name (poorly) for name recognition, to keep the old Republican party line voters.
Its a worry. A functioning democracy needs at least 2 political parties. I cant see a place for the likes of Boebert in any type of organisation.

I liken the House to a reality TV show, just a bunch of gossip and BS. it's not like we don't have a lot of issues in this country to work on.

Its a worry. A functioning democracy needs at least 2 political parties. I cant see a place for the likes of Boebert in any type of organisation.
I am over here Tommy and still figure it will work out. Remember, it is the loud mouths that get the most attention, but does not mean they are winning the hearts and minds. I think if the Republican Party makes it, it will come back closer to it's historical function and historical philosophies. If not, people (especially independents) are seeing and will see more, that the trumper party is not the way to keep this country as a representative republic, and we will not settle for less than that. The democrats seem willing to preside over slow decline, but the present day trumpers would throw the whole American representative republic ideal right off a cliff and start over, with them in perpetual control without recourse. That is a non-starter. Looks bumpy from outside and within, but we ain't closing shop to suit them.

To me there are several people I think have no business being in politics, however, they are voted in by their constituents and they get the last word. Omar is also a troublemaker that needs to go but what they hey, I don't control other districts.

One of the funniest 70 seconds in history. There is already a thread on this so you're disrespectful to the Mods for not doing research. How lazy can you be?

It warms my heart that it triggered you. Dumb leftist.

I loved that video. Sorry Tryant Tommy Boy. We dont arrest people here for speaking their mind like the UK.

Now go be nice to daddy govt and they will give you a biscuit.

Forum List

Back