This guy just cant quit

Whether its oil or soap

Dude WANTS us to struggle
I thought this was about me… 😢

Anyhoo, I am voting for Biden in 2024 because I love misery…

Whether its oil or soap

Dude WANTS us to struggle

Just think......
10's of millions of stupid brainwashed marxist hugging American young people have been successfully indoctrinated to believe this is a GOOD thing....like "progress" is being made and Democrats are doing wonderful or better.

he will resign due to health reasons before the start of 2023
Very likely.

This will put someone else as the incumbent, and the left will lie and say that Harris is much more competent than Biden. And what I mean by the left will lie, is that every media outlet in this nation and in a few others, will carry her sand for her and they will destroy anyone who dares object to anything she says on the duel basis of Race and Gender.

No one will take you seriously if you try to blame Biden's mistakes on Trump. It just makes you look stupid (which you are).
You won't take it seriously but it's true. Trade war with china, tax breaks, Trump Stimulus checks with his name on them. Remember that? Biden wasn't the only one who sent out stimulus during the pandemic. Trump even wanted to take credit for them so he put his name on the checks. Then it didn't help. We still stole, I mean he still lost the election.

Forum List

Back