'Probably On The Horizon': Connecticut Dem Governor Ned Lamont Admits Country Is Heading Towards A Recession

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Joe Biden isn’t spending America to prosperity, he’s spending us into a recession.

Joe Biden isn’t spending America to prosperity, he’s spending us into a recession.

and in other breaking news it is really hot in the mid-west in July.

We have been heading to a recession for some time now. Much like Thanos, they are inevitable. They are part of the system. Not counting the mini COVID recession this is the longest we have gone without one since the Great Depression.

We would be going into one no matter who won in 2020

1657224514974.png

No, no, no! All we need is to inject society with yet another stimulus.

Just one more shot!!!!!!!!!!

I suspect that we are all ready in one. We had a decrease in gdp first quarter. I don't know that the numbers are in yet for second quarter.

We have been heading to a recession for some time now. Much like Thanos, they are inevitable. They are part of the system. Not counting the mini COVID recession this is the longest we have gone without one since the Great Depression.

Ah, the eternal sunshine of the witless Biden voter.

LOL

I suspect that we are all ready in one. We had a decrease in gdp first quarter. I don't know that the numbers are in yet for second quarter.

They are not out yet, but I do suspect you are correct.

Jobs report comes out tomorrow, that should shed some light on how things are going

Yeah, we actually have less inflation that some other countries. What worries me is that even the Fed doesn't seem to be paying attention overseas, except to say "we really can't affect oil or to some extent food, except for maybe making people buy less."

Ah, the eternal sunshine of the witless Biden voter.

LOL
They don't even believe it themselves any longer. They just can't man up and admit they're wrong about the team they support. Wait until things get REALLY bad.

Forum List

Back