This guy just cant quit

Waaaah! Do you want to fix inflation or not? Do you want interest to remain at zero or not? Make up your mind!

Trump did all kinds of things that contributed to the inflation we are dealing with now.

Remember Trump said Obama's economy was fake because it was with zero interest. Then Trump kept interest at zero.

Trump's trade war and tariffs on China are also causing inflation and slowing down the economy. We need to end these.

You guys said Trump's trade war had to be done. It was the best time to take China on because the economy was good. And people like me in manufacturing would have to suck it up. It was for the greater good.

So are these taxes.

No one will take you seriously if you try to blame Biden's mistakes on Trump. It just makes you look stupid (which you are).

Tax on lightbulbs? Puts a whole new meaning to, "cant afford to keep the lights on"

By that time the media will probably just ignore any carnage from that outcome as the state moves in to Wacko us all.
And don't forget how Bernie Bros and Clinton Supporters told us they were coming for us and wanted to put us all in Re-Education Camps.

This later become "Wellness Camps" when Operation COVID19 came around after Operation Russian Collusion - Cross Fire Hurricane did not accomplish it's purpose of overthrowing our Democracy.

Waaaah! Do you want to fix inflation or not? Do you want interest to remain at zero or not? Make up your mind!

Trump did all kinds of things that contributed to the inflation we are dealing with now.

Remember Trump said Obama's economy was fake because it was with zero interest. Then Trump kept interest at zero.

Trump's trade war and tariffs on China are also causing inflation and slowing down the economy. We need to end these.

You guys said Trump's trade war had to be done. It was the best time to take China on because the economy was good. And people like me in manufacturing would have to suck it up. It was for the greater good.

So are these taxes.
So everything Trump did wrong just so happen to take effect ad soon as Biden got in? Maybe you shouldn't of cheated and all this would be going on and blamed on Trump. Lol, you stupid libs lie so much.

That is about income taxes. Not soap and lightbulbs.

Whether its oil or soap

Dude WANTS us to struggle

you have it.
Its just given time for public comment.

What do you mean?
I think the Biden admin has put out their leases plan.

And to give them a little deserved factual basis, they had to throw out Trump's plan in total, because Trump proposed leases offshore that pissing off normally goper places like NC. But team Biden is hopelessly conflicted between "do we want more oil and lower prices so people like us, or aren't we just elite assholes who want gas to cost so much that everyone buys elec cars ... even though we have no fucking idea where we'll get the electricity because we are elitist assholes.

you have it.
Its just given time for public comment.
I know he released it. It was late. You would figure it would have been a priority. Instead, this was the first time since 1958 it wasnt done. And i believe it is a law, as well.

I think the Biden admin has put out their leases plan.

And to give them a little deserved factual basis, they had to throw out Trump's plan in total, because Trump proposed leases offshore that pissing off normally goper places like NC. But team Biden is hopelessly conflicted between "do we want more oil and lower prices so people like us, or aren't we just elite assholes who want gas to cost so much that everyone buys elec cars ... even though we have no fucking idea where we'll get the electricity because we are elitist assholes.
They did. My point was he missed the deadline.

Wait until it becomes obvious - after the midterms - that he's checkmated. For the last two years, he'll do everything he can to destroy what's left of this nation. And I'm not referring to Joe, I'm talking about his puppetmaster.

Clearly the entire Biden Administration are guilty of treason, of deliberately conspiring to destroy our borders inviting millions of illegals, of destroying our energy sector, of selling all of our fuel reserves meant for an emergency to one of our enemies while American's pay $6.00 a gallon for gasoline, of starting a war which did not involve us, and so much more, all the way back to the stolen 2020 election to make it all possible.

Wait until it becomes obvious - after the midterms - that he's checkmated. For the last two years, he'll do everything he can to destroy what's left of this nation. And I'm not referring to Joe, I'm talking about his puppetmaster.

he will resign due to health reasons before the start of 2023

No.....he's like the aliens from Independence Day......he wants us to die.

~~~~~~
88% of this nation's American citizens say Joey Xi Bia Dung is on the wrong track and disapprove of Bia Dung and his handlers like Commie Maoist Anita Dunn.

Forum List

Back