This explains our current parties pretty well

After blaming the democrats for budgets passed by republicans and signed by bush*, the wingnut realizes he is losing, so now he lies and claims he is non-partisan :lol:

In case you were asleep during part of the time. The largest deficits bush signed were from the dem congress.

In case you were asleep at the time, the majority of repubs voted for the largest deficits bush* signed, and the majority of dems voted against the largest deficits.

During the 8 years of Clinton, the national debt ceiling was raised only 4 times. Under bush*, it was raised 10 times.
United States public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In case you were asleep during part of the time. The largest deficits bush signed were from the dem congress.

In case you were asleep at the time, the majority of repubs voted for the largest deficits bush* signed, and the majority of dems voted against the largest deficits.

During the 8 years of Clinton, the national debt ceiling was raised only 4 times. Under bush*, it was raised 10 times.

Please. The largest deficits came from the dem congress a fact you can not lie your way out of. The repubs sucked during that period, they lost me as a voter, but your lying doesnt get the job done. Why is it you fail to mention it was democrats that decided to spend SS to hide the real numbers?

However when someone saysthe economny was in the crapper from Reagan on. The unemployment number must be introduces. Looking at the numbers it looks like the economy was doing better in 2006 than it's doing now.

If you're trying to dispute a comment about Reagan, maybe you should use #'s that start with Reagans term, instead of bush*'s. Only a wingnut like you would think that what the congressional dems did in 2006 explains anything about what Reagan did more than 20 years ago.

I was disputing the comment made about the ecoinomy being in the crapper.
The economy was in the crapper when Reagan became President it strengthen and grew. The unemployment numbers were at an all time low or clos to it, during Bushes first 6 years. And now look at what we have.

Now you're changing your story; a sure sign you know you're losing but don't want to admit it

You said yourself that you were trying to refute a comment about the economy SINCE REAGAN became president. Now that I've pointed out your dishonest use of statistics (starting 2006 which is almost 20 years AFTER Reagan left office) you're claiming it was about "the economy being in the crapper"

If you were honest, you'd used #'s from 1980-2010 and you wouldn't limit yourself to talking about unemployment. However, I understand why you don't want to talk about how govt spending, budget deficits, and the national debt, increased dramatically after Reagan became president or how many manufacturing jobs left for overseas since Reagan was President

Largest deficit compared to what? obamas or carters?

How did the quotes get screwed up?

Please. The largest deficits came from the dem congress a fact you can not lie your way out of. The repubs sucked during that period, they lost me as a voter, but your lying doesnt get the job done. Why is it you fail to mention it was democrats that decided to spend SS to hide the real numbers?

The largest deficits were in budgets that nearly every republican in congress voted to pass.

And the SS surplus has been offsett against the budget for many decades. I guess you were sleeping when it happened :lol:

You don't understand what the words "largest deficit" means?

Even I didn't think you were *that* dumb.

Last edited:
If you're trying to dispute a comment about Reagan, maybe you should use #'s that start with Reagans term, instead of bush*'s. Only a wingnut like you would think that what the congressional dems did in 2006 explains anything about what Reagan did more than 20 years ago.

The economy was in the crapper when Reagan became President it strengthen and grew. The unemployment numbers were at an all time low or clos to it, during Bushes first 6 years. And now look at what we have.

Now you're changing your story; a sure sign you know you're losing but don't want to admit it

You said yourself that you were trying to refute a comment about the economy SINCE REAGAN became president. Now that I've pointed out your dishonest use of statistics (starting 2006 which is almost 20 years AFTER Reagan left office) you're claiming it was about "the economy being in the crapper"

If you were honest, you'd used #'s from 1980-2010 and you wouldn't limit yourself to talking about unemployment. However, I understand why you don't want to talk about how govt spending, budget deficits, and the national debt, increased dramatically after Reagan became president or how many manufacturing jobs left for overseas since Reagan was President
You said yourself that you were trying to refute a comment about the economy SINCE REAGAN became president.

No I am not changing anything sorry I responded to the cmment mad by rdean about reagan.

And the Repubes were subsequenly fired in '06 and then '08. The only reason they have control of the House is that many people saw what a full-blown Statist government was all about.

The Repubes are on double-secret probation right now. And they have been given a chance to redeem themselves...and they had better by God be listening to the people instead of the Party apparatus that got them fired in the first place.

The largest deficits were in budgets that nearly every republican in congress voted to pass.

And the SS surplus has been offsett against the budget for many decades. I guess you were sleeping when it happened :lol:

I wasnt asleep. I witnessed democrats make it possible to spend the money then raise taxes on grandma twice. Al the bore gore cast the deciding vote, Thanks for playing.

You said yourself that you were trying to refute a comment about the economy SINCE REAGAN became president.

No I am not changing anything sorry I responded to the cmment mad by rdean about reagan.

So why aren't you using stats from Reagans time?

I wasnt asleep. I witnessed democrats make it possible to spend the money then raise taxes on grandma twice. Al the bore gore cast the deciding vote, Thanks for playing.

The repukes raised the national debt ceiling 10 times while bush was president.

In wingnut world, that means it's the dems fault :cuckoo:

And Reagan and Poppy bush raised taxes. Guess you were sleeping when that happened.

Maybe you should lay off the narcotics

http://scottstanzel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/President-Bush-Monthly-Unemployment-Percent1.jpg

what year did the bush tax cuts come into being?

The unemployment went UP under Bush after the tax cuts passed.

You keep insisting that tax policy controls the economy, that higher taxes produces prosperity.

How about proving the premise that the only thing that controls the economy is the tax rate.

For such a simple mind this should be simple for you.

A sure sign that wingnut knows he is losing is when he starts making up words to put in another posters' mouth

No one (aside from wingnuts) has claimed that tax policy controls the economy

One thing I noticed here...the Left has a hard time with tax cuts and leaving people with their own money to do with how they see fit.

Why is that?

One thing I noticed here. The Tbag has a hard time posting facts instead of making up lies.

Your taxes are the price you pay for your use of govt services and resources, like the protection you reciece from the US military and police and the internet. When you make your money without using any govt supported resources (roads, post office, telephones, etc), and only then, will the money be your own.

The repukes raised the national debt ceiling 10 times while bush was president.

In wingnut world, that means it's the dems fault :cuckoo:

And Reagan and Poppy bush raised taxes. Guess you were sleeping when that happened.

Maybe you should lay off the narcotics
Yes the debt ceiling was raised. A shameful practice. I did notice the dems did not oppose.

In fact they ramped up spending to make bush look rather amateurist.
But you are only concerned on what the repubs spent all the while looking the other way while you raid SS. Its been going on since 65 so you think its ok. 65 is the same year democrats declared war on families and created the marraige penalty.

Are you new at this?

Forum List

Back