This explains our current parties pretty well

Why on earth does Obama have to refute something that is bullshit. If you cut taxes, increase the deficit and borrow money, you can make the economy seem to do well for a very short time. But it's a mirage. Bush cut trillions, borrowed incessantly and spent recklessly and still the economy tanked. Maybe it was all those millions of jobs Republicans helped send to China. I'm sure that had something to do with it.

You guys, instead of whining about whether or not Obama agrees with someone, why not whine about Republicans fucking the middle class, starting unnecessary wars, and ruining the economy. It's not like those things are "secrets".

It was a debate dumbass and if obama thought it was incorrect he would have said so. Thats the way it's has alwayes been done. Hillary didn't disagree with the statement either.

Do well? I guess the economy did pretty good for 30 plus years.

You guys, instead of whining about whether or not Obama agrees with someone, why not whine about Republicans fucking the middle class, starting unnecessary wars, and ruining the economy. It's not like those things are "secrets

THE MIDDLE CLASS HAS ALWAYS BEEN FUCKED WITH ESPECIALLY BY YOU PUSSY DEMOCRATES.

The economy has been going slowly into the crapper since Reagan. Even people from his administration say it. Only now, we're there. These tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires Republicans care so much about, will put us over the top.

The economy has been going in the crapper since Reagan? 2006 Unemployment was 4.6 or close to that number, What is the unemployment numbers now? If you call from reagan on the crapper, I guess we at in the septic tank now.

ARROYO GRANDE, Calif. (MarketWatch) -- "How my G.O.P. destroyed the U.S. economy." Yes, that is exactly what David Stockman, President Ronald Reagan's director of the Office of Management and Budget, wrote in a recent New York Times op-ed piece, "Four Deformations of the Apocalypse."

We've arrived at a historic turning point as a nation that no longer needs outside enemies to destroy us, we are committing suicide. Democracy. Capitalism. The American dream. All dying. Why? Because of the economic decisions of the GOP the past 40 years, says this leading Reagan Republican.

Stockman rushes into the ring swinging like a boxer: "If there were such a thing as Chapter 11 for politicians, the Republican push to extend the unaffordable Bush tax cuts would amount to a bankruptcy filing. The nation's public debt ... will soon reach $18 trillion." It screams "out for austerity and sacrifice." But instead, the GOP insists "that the nation's wealthiest taxpayers be spared even a three-percentage-point rate increase."

In the past 40 years Republican ideology has gone from solid principles to hype and slogans. Stockman says: "Republicans used to believe that prosperity depended upon the regular balancing of accounts -- in government, in international trade, on the ledgers of central banks and in the financial affairs of private households and businesses too."

Reagan insider: GOP destroyed economy Paul B. Farrell - MarketWatch

You might consider the words of one of the leading architects of "Reaganomics".[/
QUOTE]

Here you have a Republican insider right out of the administration of their Messiah and still they don't comment on what he's saying. Is he wrong? Is it bullshit?

Did you forget about this reply that I made to you?
again obama was asked the question and failed to deny that what Charlie Gibson said was untrue.
Oh and it doesn't matter how long obama has been in politics hes the president remember he should know something about the economy. But I see according to you he doesn't know what hes doing.

Thanks

Now before you go ape shit either obama doesn't know what hes doing or what Charlie asked him was true.

I have to ask

Why are you so obsessed with this? So what if Obama agreed with Gibson? What's your point?

PS - you're the one who thinks Obama doesn't know what he's doing. So why do you think agreement from Obama (who you think doesn't know about economics) supports your position instead of weakening it?

It was a debate dumbass and if obama thought it was incorrect he would have said so. Thats the way it's has alwayes been done. Hillary didn't disagree with the statement either.

THE MIDDLE CLASS HAS ALWAYS BEEN FUCKED WITH ESPECIALLY BY YOU PUSSY DEMOCRATES.

The economy has been going slowly into the crapper since Reagan. Even people from his administration say it. Only now, we're there. These tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires Republicans care so much about, will put us over the top.

The economy has been going in the crapper since Reagan? 2006 Unemployment was 4.6 or close to that number, What is the unemployment numbers now? If you call from reagan on the crapper, I guess we at in the septic tank now.

Unemployment is NOT the only determining factor for a good economy.

Anyone can find a good # to post, even in a bad economy. For example, even though we are now experience one of the worst economic crisis in decades, there are still some good #'s (corporate profits, interest rates, etc).

How utterly dishonest to claim this all happened in 2oo6 out of thin air.

I think bigred has no honesty left

How about quoting the post you are commenting on.

Unemployment rate of 4.7 percent lowest since July 2001 - Feb. 3, 2006

and Reagan began the running of HUGE deficits and touted the idiocy that deficits didnt matter and that Tax cuts always create more revenue.

The reason the unemployment skyrocketed was decades of Republicans fucking our budget on purpose.

Did you forget about this reply that I made to you?

I have to ask

Why are you so obsessed with this? So what if Obama agreed with Gibson? What's your point?

PS - you're the one who thinks Obama doesn't know what he's doing. So why do you think agreement from Obama (who you think doesn't know about economics) supports your position instead of weakening it?

My point? Is that raisng taxes does not create more tax revenue. My point is obama only reason for raising taxes is to spread the wealth make evryone equally poor.

How about quoting the post you are commenting on.

Unemployment rate of 4.7 percent lowest since July 2001 - Feb. 3, 2006

Umm, the post you responded to said nothing about unemployment or 2006

I have to ask

My point? Is that raisng taxes does not create more tax revenue. My point is obama only reason for raising taxes is to spread the wealth make evryone equally poor.

You are right on the first point, as I've said several times in this thread. I'd like to see you support your 2nd "point" with some evidence. I'd also like to see you express your 2nd point in correct english. It's hard to understand what you're saying when you say it incorrectly

dude, just wow

Well, you didn't expect the liar to talk about 2007 and 2008 did you? :lol:

2007 2008 demrats had control of Congress and they controlled the spending thanks for reminding me wingnut.

In 2007 and 2008, almost every republican voted for the budget, and bush* signed it

So obviously, it was the dems fault :cuckoo:

I have to ask

U.S. poverty rate jumps record amount - 1 in 7 Americans considered poor in 2009: report

Imagine that? :eusa_think:

Anyone can find a good # to post, even in a bad economy. For example, even though we are now experience one of the worst economic crisis in decades, there are still some good #'s (corporate profits, interest rates, etc).

oh so now the unemployment numbers do not mean anything? Funny in 2006 when they went up a percentage of a point the media thought it was the worst thing that could ever happen. 4.6 vs. 9.8
I'll take 4.6 any time.

U.S. poverty rate jumps record amount - 1 in 7 Americans considered poor in 2009: report

Imagine that? :eusa_think:

Proof that bush*'s budget caused massive increases in poverty

Oh, I forgot!! The budget the republicans voted for, and bush* signed, is the dems fault. The dems forced the repukes to vote for those budgets so they could vote against the budget that they liked :cuckoo:

Reagan ran huge peace time deficits.

He was following the second santa model.

They blew up our deficit for poltical reasons

and Reagan began the running of HUGE deficits and touted the idiocy that deficits didnt matter and that Tax cuts always create more revenue.

The reason the unemployment skyrocketed was decades of Republicans fucking our budget on purpose.

What a clown. Democrats purposely lied to reagen about cutting spending but its his fault.

To bad you dont live by your moniker.

oh so now the unemployment numbers do not mean anything? Funny in 2006 when they went up a percentage of a point the media thought it was the worst thing that could ever happen. 4.6 vs. 9.8
I'll take 4.6 any time.

When wingnuts run out of arguments, they have to make up stuff that someone else said.

This wingnut thinks I said unemployment means nothing. :lol:

Forum List

Back