This dumb bitch on ABC just said it can take years to get a vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Her name is Dr. Jen

well if that is the case then we should just live life as normal and say fuck it. We going to stay shut down for years???

This is why I still continue to

Go out and have fun
eat pie off her pretty women ass
dont wear a mask in 98 degree heat
Still go on dates

Fuck Dr. Jen,, and Dr. Fraudi

How's your "Kiss me I have Covid 19 (plus other communicable diseases)" T shirt working out for you?

i have that other shirt........................"I dont care about covid let me kiss and sniff your ASS"

Her name is Dr. Jen

well if that is the case then we should just live life as normal and say fuck it. We going to stay shut down for years???

Go out and have fun
Still go on dates

Gotta keep the hype going through the election, then not another word about the virus

Her name is Dr. Jen

Go out and have fun
Still go on dates

Gotta keep the hype going through the election, then not another word about the virus

has strange shit happens in previous presidential election years?

xChinese virologist accuses Beijing of hiding details on coronavirus

How's your "Kiss me I have Covid 19 (plus other communicable diseases)" T shirt working out for you?

i have that other shirt........................"I dont care about covid let me kiss and sniff your ASS"
Now I understand why you won't vote for Biden. It has nothing to do with politics. Biden is a head sniffer, and you are an ass sniffer.

This bitter tribal-like warfare between the two sniffing sexual fetish groups has been going on as long as werewolves have been fighting vampires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back