This doesn't worry Republicans?

sealybobo

Hey Sealy what happened to you?

In post 107 I was sure you would want lecture me about how repubs should win elections by becoming democrats in drag

Or at least I assume that is the magic formula for success

What gives?

What do you suggest?

Repubs should change their spots to look like dems?

If there are things that are turning voters off, you better. I'm not going to give you advice. Your tactic will be to lie. For example you'll try to say abortion is settled. But we know you are trying to make it murder. And you want to end social security. Other republicans here say it's unconstitutional.

I want you to be honest. If your end game is to ban abortion, let voters know. Don't surprise us with it.

I'm so glad that leak of what the Supreme Court was about to do happened before they made the decision. Someone told us that the Supreme Court was about to do what they did. Fuckers. What happened to letting voters decide?

Just 3 months ago today we woke up to find out that Democrats won in Ohio, Kentucky and Virginia. This doesn't worry Republicans? It should.

Wins in Ohio, Kentucky and Virginia bolster Democrats looking for signs for next year’s national election.​

Yeah bro, this news that has NOTHING to do with the presidential election is super scary. Whatever shall we do?!!! :laugh:

Laws will never stop abortion - it will take some scientific/medical breakthrough.
Republicans are even trying to ban that. The morning after pill. Even if the seed is 2 days old, it's murder according to them.

Maybe Trump's idea of people exposing themselves to gamma rays would do it.

Abortion should be banned except to save the life of the mother

Is that clear enough for you?
I love it you guys are being honest here. GMCgeneral even admitted it. One guy said "don't tell me what I think" but we know he's lying and you are the one being honest.

I love it you guys are being honest here. GMCgeneral even admitted it. One guy said "don't tell me what I think" but we know he's lying and you are the one being honest.
You dont scare me so i always give you my honest opinion

But you waffle and wander when I ask you a question such as in post 107

Most Americans don't care

Pro-choice sentiment is now the highest Gallup has measured since 1995 when it was 56% -- the only other time it has been at the current level or higher -- while the 39% identifying as "pro-life" is the lowest since 1996.

In 2023, 56 percent of respondents stated they consider themselves pro-choice, meaning they would leave the decision to abort a pregnancy up to the pregnant woman. Pro-life supporters, which made up 44 percent as well in the same year, on the other hand, oppose abortion altogether.

56% to 44%.
The ability to kill your baby isn't among the top issues for voters in 2024.

Republicans are even trying to ban that. The morning after pill. Even if the seed is 2 days old, it's murder according to them.

Maybe Trump's idea of people exposing themselves to gamma rays would do it.

You have the mind of a child

Most Americans don't care

Pro-choice sentiment is now the highest Gallup has measured since 1995 when it was 56% -- the only other time it has been at the current level or higher -- while the 39% identifying as "pro-life" is the lowest since 1996.

In 2023, 56 percent of respondents stated they consider themselves pro-choice, meaning they would leave the decision to abort a pregnancy up to the pregnant woman. Pro-life supporters, which made up 44 percent as well in the same year, on the other hand, oppose abortion altogether.

56% to 44%.
I noticed no links.

I hate everyone who isn't pure white, and I support bringing down our country and constitution with violence because I hate my country it's flag and constitution . I tried to burn it to the ground and proudly put 140 cops in the hospital and I support as my God and leader ,a traitor to this great country, someone who shits in his pants and won't clean himself up and is like standing next to a open sewer because he smells so bad.. I AM MAGA!

Self-Educated White People Built America and Lost It to Elitists

When we take our country back, the only thing that will count is the White non-college vote (Trump 63-37%). And we will make sure that college is never again an anti-White brainwashing center.
Heil Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Self-Educated White People Built America and Lost It to Elitists

When we take our country back, the only thing that will count is the White non-college vote (Trump 63-37%). And we will make sure that college is never again an anti-White brainwashing center.
From a stupid person supporting himself being in control , I guess because he is stupid. Interesting.

Your 'info' was bogus and partisan, and not at all a true reflection of anything truthful. Why can't the op defend himself, he needs you, a moderator, to do his work?

Talk about a cult, you're a brainwashed graduate from the cult of modern 'media'. :cuckoo:
Your ability to debate is at the most 3rd grade, you as a group are known as a brainwashed cult so your only argument is that everyone who apposes you are a brainwashed cult. I quit seeing that child play in the third grade. But it does show who you people are.

I hate everyone who isn't pure white, and I support bringing down our country and constitution with violence because I hate my country it's flag and constitution . I tried to burn it to the ground and proudly put 140 cops in the hospital and I support as my God and leader ,a traitor to this great country, someone who shits in his pants and won't clean himself up and is like standing next to a open sewer because he smells so bad.. I AM MAGA!

Right up until you wrote "MAGA"
Everything made perfect sense - for you.

Forum List

Back