This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

That is the argument of a simpleton.

600 dead Americans is "simpleton" to you?

You know what? Fuck you you fucking jackass.

Yes. You’re a simpleton. You can’t think with nuance or consider the consequences of actions. You’re a moron.

I know the consequence of INACTION. 600 dead Americans.

Now go suck Obama's dick.

Trump waited 3 years. Why? Inaction?

Obama waited 8 and did nothing. REAL INACTION.

Not only is killing 600 Americans reason enough to kill him, attacking our Embassy is an act of war. They wanted war, they got it.
exactly, and the dude was there in the battlezone. How fking stupid is that evil prick?

Yippee-ki-yay. mthr fker.

That is the argument of a simpleton.

Yes. You’re a simpleton. You can’t think with nuance or consider the consequences of actions. You’re a moron.

Not only is killing 600 Americans reason enough to kill him, attacking our Embassy is an act of war. They wanted war, they got it.

They wanted a war, they got it? Not really. It was just a timely response to their action. It was just a totally justified asymmetric response to their poorly thought out asymmetric attack. So far, this just falls under the manual of Actions other than war, a guide and discussion of asymmetric warfare.

the Iranians were not complying with the agreement, they were enriching uranium and proceeding with their plans to develop nuclear bombs.

Then Congress should declare war.

by the time the dems debated that, the guy would have been long gone and probably would have killed some more americans. We don't need to go to war with Iran, just make sure they know that they will suffer severe consequences if they attack or kill americans.

You good with other nations implementing the same policy? Perhaps against us?

WTF do you think 9/11 was?
Terrorism.

Are you ok with nations using assassination as a means of resolving international disputes?

they have been doing that for thousands of years. study some history, this is nothing new.

9/11 was the murder of over 3000 innocents in the name of Islam, Yes, it was a form of terrorism, but it was also mass murder in the name of religion. Why can't we call it what it was?

the guy killed was personally responsible for hundreds of american deaths and thousands of arab deaths. It was not a political assassination, it was retaliation for mass murder.

the murder of Caesar was a poltical assassination, so were the murders of Lincoln and Kennedy.

calling them international disputes is quite naive.

They wanted a war, they got it? Not really. It was just a timely response to their action. It was just a totally justified asymmetric response to their poorly thought out asymmetric attack. So far, this just falls under the manual of Actions other than war, a guide and discussion of asymmetric warfare.
well technically if they call the general's death an act of war, then so too was the attack on our embassy. And the outcome of battles is unknown.

There is a phrases for this:

if you don't want a war, don't start one.

If you can't handle the consequences of your actions, find a different job.

Don't do what you don't want done to you!!
etc, etc......

Last edited:
the Iranians were not complying with the agreement, they were enriching uranium and proceeding with their plans to develop nuclear bombs.

by the time the dems debated that, the guy would have been long gone and probably would have killed some more americans. We don't need to go to war with Iran, just make sure they know that they will suffer severe consequences if they attack or kill americans.

Terrorism.

Are you ok with nations using assassination as a means of resolving international disputes?

did you have a problem with it when Obama did it 2800 times in 8 years?

exactly, and the dude was there in the battlezone. How fking stupid is that evil prick?

You obviously meant "How fking stupid was that evil prick?" :)

QUOTE="Redfish, post: 23812942, member: 42379"]

Terrorism.

they have been doing that for thousands of years. study some history, this is nothing new.

9/11 was the murder of over 3000 innocents in the name of Islam, Yes, it was a form of terrorism, but it was also mass murder in the name of religion. Why can't we call it what it was?

the guy killed was personally responsible for hundreds of american deaths and thousands of arab deaths. It was not a political assassination, it was retaliation for mass murder.

the murder of Caesar was a poltical assassination, so were the murders of Lincoln and Kennedy.

calling them international disputes is quite naive.[/QUOTE]

you da man!!!

QUOTE="White 6, post: 23812952, member: 72679"]

You obviously meant "How fking stupid was that evil prick?" :)[/QUOTE]

yes he was!!!

Now you see him.....

ler.jpg

Now you DON'T....

thr.jpg

Buh-Bye!

well technically if they call the general's death an act of war, then so too was the attack on our embassy. And the outcome of battles is unknown.
Just tit-for-tat. That is the nature of this type of action.

and it's been going on for thousands of years. why is it soo important to you with this evil prick's death?

Since 2012..... Did Iran program progress?

You think it didn't, because Obama?
He sure was a scary dude!

And your evidence that they did? Is what and where?

On 14 August 2002, the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) revealed the existence of undeclared nuclear facilities in Iran, including Natanz Enrichment Complex, the address of the Kalaye Electric Company, a heavy water production plant under construction at Arak, and the names of various individuals and front companies involved with the nuclear program. [14] Between September and October 2003, the IAEA carried out a number of facilities inspections and met with Iranian officials to determine the history of Iran's nuclear program. In November, the IAEA Board of Governors adopted a resolution welcoming Iran's decision to sign the Additional Protocol and suspend enrichment. However, the Board noted with concern Iran's previous concealment efforts and pointed out that Iran's new declarations contradicted the Agency's previous information about its nuclear program. The Board requested that the Director General take all of the necessary steps to confirm Iran's past and present nuclear activities. [15]

At a Diplomatic Impasse with the International Community: 2003 to 2009
To avoid referral to the UN Security Council, Iran entered into negotiations with the EU-3 (France, Germany, and the United Kingdom), and agreed in October 2003 to cooperate with the IAEA, sign the Additional Protocol, and temporarily suspend conversion and enrichment activities. [16] However, Iran exploited ambiguities in the definition of "suspension" to continue to produce centrifuge components and carry out small-scale conversion experiments. [17] Faced with renewed sanctions threats, Iran concluded the Paris Agreement with the EU-3 on 15 November 2004. [18] Tehran agreed to continue the temporary suspension of enrichment and conversion activities, including the manufacture, installation, testing, and operation of centrifuges, and committed to working with the EU-3 to find a mutually beneficial long-term diplomatic solution. [19]

In early November 2004, the CIA received thousands of pages of information from a "walk-in" source indicating that Iran was modifying the nose cone of its Shahab-3 missile to carry a nuclear warhead. Furthermore, in early 2004, the IAEA discovered that Iran had hidden blueprints for a more advanced P-2 centrifuge and a document detailing uranium hemisphere casting from its inspectors. [20] Iranian officials dismissed these documents as forgeries. [21] The IAEA called on Iran to be more cooperative and to answer all of the Agency's questions about the origins of its centrifuge technology. [22] Iran amended its previous declaration and admitted that it had clandestinely imported P-1 centrifuges through a foreign intermediary in 1987. Iran also acknowledged for the first time that it had imported P-2 centrifuge drawings in 1994. [23] The Agency determined that the traces of highly enriched uranium (HEU) on Iranian centrifuge equipment most likely originated from the foreign intermediary, as they did not match any samples from Iran's declared inventory. [24]

Iran's Nuclear Program Timeline and History | NTI

You cut and paste a link just like what you’ve been doing with your rebuttal to me to fit your agenda.

So who and where this link came from? This is nothing but garbage. Go get me something else that tickles me.

You cut and paste a link just like what you’ve been doing with your rebuttal to me to fit your agenda.

Previous evidence of their lies and hidden facilities does fit my agenda.

Meaning your informations are obsolete.

Information that shows they aren't trustworthy isn't obsolete.

and it's been going on for thousands of years. why is it soo important to you with this evil prick's death?

Good move. I rarely get a chance to complement moves of this sitting President. I am an independent. I feel obligated to give the momentary enthusiastic support when he deserves it for particular specific action. It is not a rally round the king moment in preparation of future events, by any means. He will screw up again. It has proven to be his nature, since long before he was President.

I am talking about nuclear facilities and programs.

Do you remember the last time they promised to stop their nuclear program, and one of their
secret nuclear facilities was exposed?

Only morons would trust that evil regime.

Oh, there you are.......

Moron? You are a good example of a moron believing Trump sanctions will slow down Iran.

Who told you that? Let me guess. Trump and Alex Jones? That’s very funny.

You are a good example of a moron believing Trump sanctions will slow down Iran.

You are a good example of a moron believing Obama's removal of sanctions will slow down Iran.

And you’ve been here in this site since 2011....... That is impossible that you are this ignorant and stupid about any of this program.
You want talk about DNA and Genome counting and human chemistry?

Like I said, it's super awesome that you trust that evil regime.

Nope. That is not what I’m trying to dig in to your thick skull. All I am telling you is:
1. Trump action against Iran nuclear program like the sanctions to stop or even slow it down that you cheer and glorify is nothing but garbage. In reality Trump accelerated it.

2. You claimed that Iran violated and cheated is also false. Trump idiot is the guilty violator of the agreement.
If Iran cheated where is the complain from IAEA?

Aside from that you are hopeless.

Trump action against Iran nuclear program like the sanctions to stop or even slow it down that you cheer and glorify is nothing but garbage. In reality Trump accelerated it.

I love that you feel Obama handing them billions and freeing their economy from sanctions would slow the terror supporting regime's weapons programs.

You claimed that Iran violated and cheated is also false.

So trusting, so naïve.

Trump idiot is the guilty violator of the agreement.

How does withdrawing from the agreement...violate the agreement?

Trump action against Iran nuclear program like the sanctions to stop or even slow it down that you cheer and glorify is nothing but garbage. In reality Trump accelerated it.

To believe THAT you 1st have to believe that Iran had any intention of following the agreements established within Barry's personal treaty.

We know for a FACT that they did NOT, as I have already posted several links showing how Inspectors exposed the fact that Iran was already violating the temporary conditions agreed upon that would remain in effect until Barry's treaty was signed.

Let that sink in for a minute - don't talk, just THINK:

IRAN WAS ALREADY BREAKING BARRY'S TREATY BEFORE IT WAS EVEN SIGNED.

Think of Iran's promise to adhere to Barry's desperate Treaty agreement as Iran's 'Obamacare promise', their promise to Barry that he could 'keep his plan and doctor if he liked them' after they signed the deal....but, just like the American people found out with Obamacare, that promise was no good when it was given.

:p

Obama uses drones to attack terrorists without congressional permission---Libs silent.
Trump uses drones to attack terrorists without congressional permission---Libs outraged.

Fuck liberals.

Dumbass. This man is a high ranking military and political figure in a sovereign state. He’s not a simple terrorist. Had Trump droned some idiot Hezbollah guy you’d get nobody arguing the wisdom of the action. Moron. You can’t think in depth so you think in simple terms like this.

I don't care about his rank. Killing 600 Americans is reason enough to take out. Him being a high ranking official only makes the death even sweeter. It doesn't protect his life. Fucking anti american jackass. Why don't you just fucking leave you stupid fucking dipshit?

Can people around you actually hear gears cranking when you are trying to think?

Good move. I rarely get a chance to complement moves of this sitting President. I am an independent. I feel obligated to give the momentary enthusiastic support when he deserves it for particular specific action. It is not a rally round the king moment in preparation of future events, by any means. He will screw up again. It has proven to be his nature, since long before he was President.
I thought it was fking brilliant. In Iraq. The guy is attacking americans and steps foot near the battle and gets obliterated. I fking love it. Yippee-ki-yay mthr fkr.
FullSizeR.jpg

Last edited:
all the idiots bitching about this said nothing when Obama invaded Pakistan to hit OBL------------fricken hypocrites.

Forum List

Back