Third Planned Parenthood Tape Drops

Let's face it, 99% of America's problem boils down to this...

0AM8YMy.jpg

It's the conservatives trying to control women's uterus' - nice try though.

yeah and who just voted to control who BUYS insurance? YOU and your party. you want to control your uteruses. pay for YOUR own abortions

We do.

Now, can you pay for your own friggin whacko religious "pregnancy crisis" centers?

And you are glad because it may help drum up support against abortion. And that's fine, but let's be honest.

I have mixed feelings on use of fetal tissue. I don't think abortion should be easy after 20 mos, and there should be some finding that there were serious physical or psychological issues at stake .... like fetus that was damaged or a woman without capacity to understand the issues at stake. But, the morning after pill should be made free and widely available.

I'm not sure abortion providers should be able to "sell" tissue. But, on the other hand, I don't see any moral issue if in vitro is used to make a zygot or stem cells. A test tube fetus of 4 weeks or so ..... no.

You mean 20 weeks...right? 20 months...:eek:

Other than that - I agree.

Abortions after 24 weeks is strictly regulated and it should be. Not many occur between 20-24 weeks either - not sure that should be more strict, but after 24 yes.

0AM8YMy.jpg

yeah and who just voted to control who BUYS insurance? YOU and your party. you want to control your uteruses. pay for YOUR own abortions

We do.

Now, can you pay for your own friggin whacko religious "pregnancy crisis" centers?

You really are hysterical. you want to see whacko you need to look in mirror. You've been going on this for a whole day now. take a break and give us one too. PP should be big enough to stand on their own. you can donate a monthly check to them if you want. No one stopping any of you from doing that. enjoy the day now

0AM8YMy.jpg

We do.

You really are hysterical. you want to see whacko you need to look in mirror. You've been going on this for a whole day now. take a break and give us one too. PP should be big enough to stand on their own. you can donate a monthly to them if you want. No one stopping any of you from doing that. enjoy the day now

What have I heard all day throughout this thread...oh yeah - Steph's shrill voice hysterically shrieking "call your REPRESENTATIVE NOW! Defund PP!!!!" :lol:

Can we defund your whacko religious pregnancy centers that coerce women through bully tactics and outright lie :)

0AM8YMy.jpg

We do.

You really are hysterical. you want to see whacko you need to look in mirror. You've been going on this for a whole day now. take a break and give us one too. PP should be big enough to stand on their own. you can donate a monthly to them if you want. No one stopping any of you from doing that. enjoy the day now

What have I heard all day throughout this thread...oh yeah - Steph's shrill voice hysterically shrieking "call your REPRESENTATIVE NOW! Defund PP!!!!" :lol:

Can we defund your whacko religious pregnancy centers that coerce women through bully tactics and outright lie :)

really, how many times? three, four. what a witch you've become all over defunding your number one love PP and their baby killing industry

Would you look at yourself and your own arguments, trying to make some connection between viable body parts and a viable fetus?

For the body parts to be viable, what they make up as a whole must also be viable. Your logic is flawed.

Explain to me how an arm can survive on it's own, detached from the body.

Then, review what is logic and what is games with semantics.

I'm not the one referring to them as "viable" human fetal tissue.

Please reevaluate your argument before proceeding.

The latest one is meaningless without a transcript and the knowledge of what was edited out (assuming it's much like the other). "Giving quotes for human fetal tissue" - what are the exact quotes said?

You really are reaching. You can't just plug your ears and hope it goes away. You are attempting to rationalize this behavior by attempting to contextualize what you're seeing on the video. Your behavior is most certainly easy to read.

Actually - I'm not "rationalizing" anything - I'm asking for rationality. Context matters. If you hear only one part of a conversation - don't you want to know what the other part was?

Let me show you how context matters. Here is an edited version of your quote:

"You really are ... rational... most certainly easy to read..."

Is that what you said?

I heard both sides of the conversation in the video. Not falling for your ginned up scenarios either.

How can you prove how this video is edited? Or is this just you denying and justifying what happened? Stop it. You really are making a fool of yourself.

You don't know that.

Can you prove that video is complete and unedited?

Where - specifically - are they saying body parts are being sold at a profit - I'd like to see that in the context of a conversation, not a partial quote. You can provide that can't you?

Why don't you watch the entire damned video instead? Surely you can manage that.

Why haven't they given these videos to the local DA's and have those people arrested instead of appealing to emotionalism of the masses with selective releases of videos of callous shop talk?

what crime have they committed? ----I am very much against the public display
of medical procedure gore...
You don't see anythign wrong with the marketing and sale of body parts from aborted children?....
What's better, some good coming from a bad situation or just burning them up as medical waste?
The parts should be donated. Not sold for profit.

Why haven't they given these videos to the local DA's and have those people arrested instead of appealing to emotionalism of the masses with selective releases of videos of callous shop talk?

You don't see anythign wrong with the marketing and sale of body parts from aborted children?....
What's better, some good coming from a bad situation or just burning them up as medical waste?

PP claims it is not profitable-------at $60 for "whatever" it does not seem
to me to be a PROFIT either-----it takes lots of care and work to sift thru
the mangled parts and pack them and ship them ----etc. If they were charging
$10,000 then you could say PROFIT-----maybe they clear $200 per year

Well they have to pay to dispose of them so what's the difference? If you pay me to remove your old _____, or I do it even for free, what I do with it then is my business, not yours eh. unless we have another agreement. What they do with your donated items is usually up to, and only up to, who took in the donation.

Last edited:
There should be NO PARTS IF they are just a glob of cells. I hope these tapes opens a lot of people's eyes when it comes to aborting their own offspring.

The latest one is meaningless without a transcript and the knowledge of what was edited out (assuming it's much like the other). "Giving quotes for human fetal tissue" - what are the exact quotes said?

You really are reaching. You can't just plug your ears and hope it goes away. You are attempting to rationalize this behavior by attempting to contextualize what you're seeing on the video. Your behavior is most certainly easy to read.

Actually - I'm not "rationalizing" anything - I'm asking for rationality. Context matters. If you hear only one part of a conversation - don't you want to know what the other part was?

Let me show you how context matters. Here is an edited version of your quote:

"You really are ... rational... most certainly easy to read..."

Is that what you said?

I heard both sides of the conversation in the video. Not falling for your ginned up scenarios either.

How can you prove how this video is edited? Or is this just you denying and justifying what happened? Stop it. You really are making a fool of yourself.

You don't know that.

Can you prove that video is complete and unedited?

Where - specifically - are they saying body parts are being sold at a profit - I'd like to see that in the context of a conversation, not a partial quote. You can provide that can't you?

Why don't you watch the entire damned video instead? Surely you can manage that.

I did. I"m asking you a simple and direct question. Surely can manage to answer it?

Where - specifically - are they saying body parts are being sold at a profit?

There should be NO PARTS IF they are just a glob of cells. I hope these tapes opens a lot of people's eyes when it comes to aborting their own offspring.
People, you dumbass, especially women, already know. I don't support abortion because I don't know what gets aborted, and the rest of them know as well.

Would you look at yourself and your own arguments, trying to make some connection between viable body parts and a viable fetus?

For the body parts to be viable, what they make up as a whole must also be viable. Your logic is flawed.

Explain to me how an arm can survive on it's own, detached from the body.

Then, review what is logic and what is games with semantics.

I'm not the one referring to them as "viable" human fetal tissue.

Please reevaluate your argument before proceeding.

:lmao:

Yes...you are Third Planned Parenthood Tape Drops Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

People such as yourself were calling them fetuses or "clumps of cells" not long ago, but now suddenly they have viable body parts that would only belong to a viable human being.

and again - you mixing terms. Viable tissue means suitable to the purpose. Not the same as "viable" in relation to a fetus or a political candidate.

Well they have to pay to dispose of them so what's the difference? If you pay me to remove your old _____, or I do it even for free, what I do with it then is my business, not yours eh. unless we have another agreement. What they do with your donated items is usually up to, and only up to, who took in the donation.

paint-----take a break-------we are talking baby parts.

We're talking human organs and tissues, which we sell here BTW. They are both donated and for-profit. The fact that they are very small organs changes not a goddamned thing. What isn't sold is burned like other medical waste and not uncommonly, dead bodies. Brutal or not, stop screaming but it's a baby. it's a baby, it changes nothing.

I am not screaming at all------I IS PRO CHOICE I have no idea where you are---but I am in the USA and have had some association with medical use of
body parts for many decades in the course of my life------I know how it is done
We're talking human organs and tissues, which we sell here BTW. They are both donated and for-profit. The fact that they are very small organs changes not a goddamned thing. What isn't sold is burned like other medical waste and not uncommonly, dead bodies. Brutal or not, stop screaming but it's a baby. it's a baby, it changes nothing.

Well, this is fitting. A Satanic cult donating to the murder of innocents. :(

SATANIC CULT PLEDGES FUNDS TO SUPPORT ABORTION RIGHTS

A devil-worshipping group calling itself the Satanic Temple has been working to raise funds to promote abortion-on-demand and to counter legal efforts such as the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act and 20-week abortion bans.

A highly publicized ceremonial unveiling of the satanic figure of Baphomet in Detroit Saturday, an event billed as the “largest public satanic ceremony in history,” sold $25 and $75 tickets, the proceeds of which will be used to support the reproductive rights legal action fund, according to a Temple spokeswoman.

The cult has also set up a donation website with Indiegogo “to challenge arbitrary, insulting abortion regulations,” which as of Wednesday, has raised more than $32,000 for its reproductive rights campaign.

Satanic Cult Pledges Funds to Support Abortion Rights - Breitbart

Well, this is fitting. A Satanic cult donating to the murder of innocents. :(

SATANIC CULT PLEDGES FUNDS TO SUPPORT ABORTION RIGHTS

A devil-worshipping group calling itself the Satanic Temple has been working to raise funds to promote abortion-on-demand and to counter legal efforts such as the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act and 20-week abortion bans.

A highly publicized ceremonial unveiling of the satanic figure of Baphomet in Detroit Saturday, an event billed as the “largest public satanic ceremony in history,” sold $25 and $75 tickets, the proceeds of which will be used to support the reproductive rights legal action fund, according to a Temple spokeswoman.

The cult has also set up a donation website with Indiegogo “to challenge arbitrary, insulting abortion regulations,” which as of Wednesday, has raised more than $32,000 for its reproductive rights campaign.

Satanic Cult Pledges Funds to Support Abortion Rights - Breitbart

fitting actually, they don't care about human life. they all just crow they do so they don't feel bad when they encourage others to kill their (glob of viable fetus or what every they want to call it) offspring like it's a walk in the park.

Forum List

Back