Think twice before calling cops on a “person of color”

So the government gets to benefit financially from the racism experienced by a segment of the popoulation due to policies, procedures & laws put into place by them with nothing going to the people who were actually harmed? Why?
What "benefit"? Do you think they go out to dinner to celebrate? Someone has to pay the police officers, and the judge, and the bailiff, and the correction officers, and...

And does the alleged perpetrator have to be convicted first before being fined?
Yes, of course.

So the government gets to benefit financially from the racism experienced by a segment of the popoulation due to policies, procedures & laws put into place by them with nothing going to the people who were actually harmed? Why?
What "benefit"? Do you think they go out to dinner to celebrate? Someone has to pay the police officers, and the judge, and the bailiff, and the correction officers, and...
Yeah, all those people who are part of the "justice" system who need to collect their little piece of the money pie yet their conviction rates these categories of crimes remains dismally low but they want more money?
And does the alleged perpetrator have to be convicted first before being fined?
Yes, of course.
I think what would be better is a law that allows statutory damages of $500.00 per incident payable to the party who had the police falsely and unlawfully called on them when the activity for which they were reported was not unlawful, with treble damages in cases in which the act was particularly eregious or malicious.

Most small claims courts could handle this - civil court, no conviction necessary.

I think what would be better is a law that allows statutory damages of $500.00 per incident payable to the party who had the police falsely and unlawfully called on them when the activity they were reported for was not lawful, with treble damages in cases in which the act was particularly eregious or malicious.
No, that would be a mistake. There are reasons fines are not paid to victims , and why restitution/compensation is a civil courts matter.

Very scray political correctness. Normally if you call the cops the first thing the ask is if the perp is a Darkie or not. It narrows down the situation.

understand??
blacks commit murder at 4 times the rate of whites
hate crimes at over twice the rate
rape at twice the rate

Yeah that's why you can't depend on the cops to protect you.

Everybody needs to pack.

Maybe we blacks should all pack. Because the history of violence against us done by whites tells us that maybe we should be tougher in standing our ground.
You're so fucking stupid that you would probably shoot yourself.
They don't accidentally shoot themselves.
They accidentally shoot random children on the street, or sometimes random children sleeping in their beds across the street.

But the media hushes it up. It doesn't go with their "let's pull the guns from white farmers in Iowa cuz they're dangerous!" narrative.

understand??
blacks commit murder at 4 times the rate of whites
hate crimes at over twice the rate
rape at twice the rate
And almost all against their own people.

There's an "I Survived" episode about a 13 year old girl, walking home from a birthday party. She was pulled down some stairs and raped repeatedly for a good hour. She made it out, started staggering towards home, met two more guys...told them she'd been raped...and they pulled her into an alley and raped her some more.

All black dudes. She was also black.

Apparently that is quite common...I was looking for the episode, and I ran across this, another instance..she was raped, flagged someone down to help her, got raped again.This is in England, I think:

Look at the name of the one they caught:

Khurram Rahi, 27, appeared at Birmingham Magistrates Court last month, charged with the first rape at the train station.

Third man arrested after teen is raped twice in a night | Daily Mail Online

I wonder what these multiple attackers have in common with each other?

Skin color?

Religion?

Both?

Last edited:
So don't call the cops on someone just because they are black. Or because you think your condos are too nice to have black people. Or because you think the pool is too nice to have black people in it.

In other words, don't be a dick.

It’s a racist law. Period

Why does it pertain to just blacks and not everyone. It’s okay to call the police on incident people, as long as they are not back.

And even if the law applied to all races, it would be a profoundly stupid law.

So don't call the cops on someone just because they are black. Or because you think your condos are too nice to have black people. Or because you think the pool is too nice to have black people in it.

What if they arent breaking the law but their behavior is suspicious? For example, a black kid is walking through a parking lot and looking into rows of cars.

You would be hard pressed to find examples of people calling the cops on a black person who is merely walking down a sidewalk.

Whites commit more larceny, vandalism and theft.
what world do you live in?

In other words, don't be white and call the cops on a black person for any reason unless you want to run the risk of being prosecuted for a hate crime.
Even more reason to avoid the stinking black scum.

Grand Rapids mulls passing a law making it illegal to call the cops on a minority if it turns out that they weren’t actually doing anything wrong.
Yes, I understand the concern that spawns this bill. But I’m not sure this is the right way to address it.
The charge could result in up to a $500 fine, according to CNN affiliate WOOD.

Good! Good! Let these Leftards pass this racist bill. Notice they don't say ANYONE not actually doing anything wrong but only minorities. Question: Do all minorities come with a label? Why would you call the police if they WEREN'T doing anything wrong? And what if it LOOKS like they are doing something wrong or you THOUGHT they were but it turns out they weren't?

GUESS WHAT LEFTARDS: A lot of people won't bother taking that chance. For now on, it will be OPEN SEASON for crime by minorities and crime is going to SOAR, with a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE pass given to all minorities, and I hope these moonbats realize what they did. Screw them.

For now on, it will be OPEN SEASON for crime by minorities and crime is going to SOAR, with a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE pass given to all minorities, and I hope these moonbats realize what they did. Screw them.

For now? I thought this is occurring everywhere - including Detroit, Chicago, New York City and Los Angeles - to name a few?

This is really nothing new. But yet the Dems cry foul and we're the Racist (referring to the Republicans)? Lol

Where I live abuts GR so I’m here to tell you nothing the GR Commission does surprises me.

I’ve called our local police several times to report people of color, whites, etc. in our neighborhood when they’re breaking the law. They’re free to walk the sidewalks and use the streets same as us residents, but not allowed to come knocking on our doors without a city permit. You want to solicit us you first have to go to the city office and obtain a permit to do so.

Thus when someone knocks I open the door, smile, and ask to see their permit. Ninety-some percent don’t have one so I tell where to get one and add I’m not going to call the police on them but someone else likely will if they keep disturbing residents. Most claim they didn’t know about the requirement and peacefully walk away. However, some don’t and actually raise a stink over the info I’ve just made them aware of. When that happens I close the door and call the police. Generally by the time the offender is three or four houses down the street the cops show up and that’s the end of that.

Forum List

Back