Think twice before calling cops on a “person of color”

So yeah, it looks like the black guys are already armed.

It's fine by me. I think everybody should be armed.

There are already laws (which tend to be rarely prosecuted) for making false statement to police.

Yeah that's why you can't depend on the cops to protect you.

Everybody needs to pack.

Maybe we blacks should all pack. Because the history of violence against us done by whites tells us that maybe we should be tougher in standing our ground.
Naw, your murder rate is through the roof because you're all packing already, and killing each other.

Why don't you fools ever post the MANY incidents of *accidental* shootings of kids in the hood as evidence of why we need gun control??

Because the shooters are black, and they are already in gun control zones.

Police: Boy, 13, dies after ‘accidental’ shooting in Englewood

I have cited the history of violence against us by whites. That history shows us we have far more to fear from whites than vice versa. Considering most crimes are intra-racial, you need to recognize that 90% of whites killed are killed by another white. Whites are packing and killing each other just the same. I have not seen examples of black mass shootings. And when you look at the numbers, whites kill almost as many people.

" In the United States, a white person is almost six times more likely to be killed by another white person than he or she is to be killed by a black person. Yet, while the media obsesses about black on black violence we rarely if ever hear any mention of the problem of white on white violence. In fact, in 2011 (the most recent year available) according to FBI homicide data there were more instances of white homicides committed against white victims than there were black on black murders."

"When media discussions talk about gang-related homicides, they invariably treat it as an almost exclusively African-American problem, yet according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics for the period from 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-homicides were committed by white offenders, and a majority of gang-homicide victims (56.5 percent) were white."

Why is There no Discussion of White on White Violence?

• In 2017, 68.9 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 27.2 percent were Black or African American, and 3.9 percent were of other races.
  • Of arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 18.1 percent were Hispanic or Latino.
  • Of all juveniles (persons under the age of 18) arrested in 2017, 61.6 percent were White, 34.9 percent were Black or African American, and 3.5 percent were of other races.
  • Of juvenile arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 21.8 percent were Hispanic or Latino.
  • Of all adults arrested in 2017, 69.5 percent were White, 26.6 percent were Black or African American, and 3.9 percent were of other races.
  • Of adult arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 17.8 were Hispanic or Latino.
  • White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 58.5 percent of those arrests.
  • Of adults arrested for murder, 52.5 percent were Black or African American, 44.8 percent were White, and 2.8 percent were of other races.
  • Black or African American juveniles comprised 50.9 percent of all juveniles arrested for violent crimes. White juveniles accounted for 56.2 percent of all juveniles arrested for property crimes.
  • Of juveniles arrested for drug abuse violations, 74.3 percent were White.
  • White juveniles comprised 54.2 percent of juveniles arrested for aggravated assault and 57.4 percent of juveniles arrested for larceny-theft.
Table 43

So yeah, it looks like the black guys are already armed.

It's fine by me. I think everybody should be armed.

We damn sure know whites are armed. So stop lying.

It's the typical legislative knee jerk reaction, "we have to be seen doing something so the voters think we're doing our jobs". So they often come up with the most inane ideas that many actually believe will work.
Unfortunately it happens all over all too frequently.

It's just another way of saying that a white cop can't arrest or charge a black man - because of person of color.
That should go well for black cops.

No it doesn't. It means you can't call the cops on someone for bullshit reasons. If they are breaking the law, the cop can arrest them.

We already have laws for that no, it has nothing to do with skin color...

“Swatting” Caller From Los Angeles Gets 20 Years In Federal Prison For Man’s Death – Deadline

“Swatting” Caller From Los Angeles Gets 20 Years In Federal Prison For Man’s Death

A Los Angeles man whose online gaming wars led him to call in a “Swatting” phone call on a Wichita, Kansas man and caused his death has been sentenced to 20 years in federal prison.

Swatting is an online gamer practice of calling police and claiming a crime is in progress at a location, causing authorities to show up at the victim’s house.

Tyler Barriss had previously caused the KABC-TV studios to be briefly evacuated after calling in a similar scare. But in the Wichita case, Andrew Finch, the innocent victim of the call, answered the door and spooked police by failing to comply with their orders, causing them to shoot him dead.

Yeah that's why you can't depend on the cops to protect you.

Everybody needs to pack.

Maybe we blacks should all pack. Because the history of violence against us done by whites tells us that maybe we should be tougher in standing our ground.
Naw, your murder rate is through the roof because you're all packing already, and killing each other.

Why don't you fools ever post the MANY incidents of *accidental* shootings of kids in the hood as evidence of why we need gun control??

Because the shooters are black, and they are already in gun control zones.

Police: Boy, 13, dies after ‘accidental’ shooting in Englewood

I have cited the history of violence against us by whites. That history shows us we have far more to fear from whites than vice versa. Considering most crimes are intra-racial, you need to recognize that 90% of whites killed are killed by another white. Whites are packing and killing each other just the same. I have not seen examples of black mass shootings. And when you look at the numbers, whites kill almost as many people.

" In the United States, a white person is almost six times more likely to be killed by another white person than he or she is to be killed by a black person. Yet, while the media obsesses about black on black violence we rarely if ever hear any mention of the problem of white on white violence. In fact, in 2011 (the most recent year available) according to FBI homicide data there were more instances of white homicides committed against white victims than there were black on black murders."

"When media discussions talk about gang-related homicides, they invariably treat it as an almost exclusively African-American problem, yet according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics for the period from 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-homicides were committed by white offenders, and a majority of gang-homicide victims (56.5 percent) were white."

Why is There no Discussion of White on White Violence?

• In 2017, 68.9 percent of all individuals arrested were White, 27.2 percent were Black or African American, and 3.9 percent were of other races.
  • Of arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 18.1 percent were Hispanic or Latino.
  • Of all juveniles (persons under the age of 18) arrested in 2017, 61.6 percent were White, 34.9 percent were Black or African American, and 3.5 percent were of other races.
  • Of juvenile arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 21.8 percent were Hispanic or Latino.
  • Of all adults arrested in 2017, 69.5 percent were White, 26.6 percent were Black or African American, and 3.9 percent were of other races.
  • Of adult arrestees for whom ethnicity was reported, 17.8 were Hispanic or Latino.
  • White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 58.5 percent of those arrests.
  • Of adults arrested for murder, 52.5 percent were Black or African American, 44.8 percent were White, and 2.8 percent were of other races.
  • Black or African American juveniles comprised 50.9 percent of all juveniles arrested for violent crimes. White juveniles accounted for 56.2 percent of all juveniles arrested for property crimes.
  • Of juveniles arrested for drug abuse violations, 74.3 percent were White.
  • White juveniles comprised 54.2 percent of juveniles arrested for aggravated assault and 57.4 percent of juveniles arrested for larceny-theft.
Table 43
Yeah because blacks have a black on black crime problem.You need to tell your young men..INCLUDING cops..to stop killing each other.

Boo hoo, fix yourself.

Making it illegal to call the police is just a step towards total insanity.

I just think the law is unjustified and I live in the state of Michigan. I know Grand Rapids well. It makes Flint, Saginaw and even Detroit look like a "walk in the park" in comparison.

So don't call the cops on someone just because they are black. Or because you think your condos are too nice to have black people. Or because you think the pool is too nice to have black people in it.

In other words, don't be a dick.
What if they arent breaking the law but their behavior is suspicious? For example, a black kid is walking through a parking lot and looking into rows of cars.

You would be hard pressed to find examples of people calling the cops on a black person who is merely walking down a sidewalk.

Whites commit more larceny, vandalism and theft.
No they dont. Blacks lead in every criminal category.

So don't call the cops on someone just because they are black. Or because you think your condos are too nice to have black people. Or because you think the pool is too nice to have black people in it.

In other words, don't be a dick.
What if they arent breaking the law but their behavior is suspicious? For example, a black kid is walking through a parking lot and looking into rows of cars.

You would be hard pressed to find examples of people calling the cops on a black person who is merely walking down a sidewalk.

Whites commit more larceny, vandalism and theft.
No they dont. Blacks lead in every criminal category.

Nope we lead in 3. Whites lead in the other 27.

banner.jpg

Table 43

This gets a little old. You whites have been shown the crime numbers. You see that whites commit almost 3 times the amount of crime than blacks. You know good and damn well the history and present of the violence whites have inflicted on us. All your smart ass snark filled comments do not erase these things. All your whining about us playing victim does not change these things. No amount of online ganging up or gangtrolling changes these things. Moderators trolling and deleting posts after you guys get butthurt changes these things because these truths we present are truly self evident. Nothing you do changes these things. The ignore button does not change these things. Thread banning doesn't change it. Making threads and talking shit on people in the flame zone doesn't change it.

So ask yourself about the real content of your character. Can you face the truth? Or are you going to continue making excuses and obfuscating?

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Grand Rapids mulls passing a law making it illegal to call the cops on a minority if it turns out that they weren’t actually doing anything wrong.

Yes, I understand the concern that spawns this bill. But I’m not sure this is the right way to address it.

$

The charge could result in up to a $500 fine, according to CNN affiliate WOOD.

"It may soon be a crime in Grand Rapids to call the police on people of color 'participating in life'" By Madeline Holcombe, CNN 4/25/2019

It may soon be a crime in Grand Rapids to call the police on people of color 'participating in life'

Hello. Is this proposed law telling Americans to become complicit in enforcing America's Hateful, Illogical Thinking, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION practicing PRO BLACK community's 'NO SNITCH or Community Code of Silence' policies?

I'm talking about 'PRO BLACK, Woke and Conscious Black Community' policies that include HATEFULLY harassing, INTIMIDATING & Denigrating Successful our free-thinking black American friends,, neighbors and co-workers as C**NS, SELL-OUTS and UNCLE TOMS for choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (LOVE) and Happiness!
_____
Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

AMERICAN SNITCH.jpg
Clarence Thomas, Bennie Thompson, Pro Black Hate.png
_____
Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Peace.

And there are already laws on the books that make this illegal.
Yes, I know there are laws on the books. But that hasn't stopped any "white" cops trying to find something on a black person. Do you think a black cop would stop a black driver speeding down the street....hoping to stop him/her for a drug charge? But only getting cited for speeding? Hmm...
Yes, I do. Studies done have shown that black cops are also terrified of black men. So it's a cop thing in general.

And there are already laws on the books that make this illegal.
Yes, I know there are laws on the books. But that hasn't stopped any "white" cops trying to find something on a black person. Do you think a black cop would stop a black driver speeding down the street....hoping to stop him/her for a drug charge? But only getting cited for speeding? Hmm...
Yes, I do. Studies done have shown that black cops are also terrified of black men. So it's a cop thing in general.

If I was a cop...I would fear any man - white or black - not knowing if I would ever get to go home to my family. Especially, when there is a gun barrel staring me in the face.
I am sure every cop goes through this on a daily basis.

Fines are always paid to the government.
So the government gets to benefit financially from the racism experienced by a segment of the popoulation due to policies, procedures & laws put into place by them with nothing going to the people who were actually harmed? Why?

And does the alleged perpetrator have to be convicted first before being fined?

Forum List

Back