Blacks should divorce Whites, and we should both create a Black country for them.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Whitey's a evil racist monster, but, but, but, I want to live in his nation.

This is like a woman who gets beat up by a Rapist, and decides to live with him.

Maybe if evil racist Whites are monsters, then Blacks should come up with a better plan, than their dumb, dumb submissive, masochistic Liberalism.

This is like a woman who gets beat up by a Rapist, and decides to live with him.

Maybe if evil racist Whites are monsters, then Blacks should come up with a better plan, than their dumb, dumb submissive, masochistic Liberalism.

It's not "his nation".. Blacks served under George Washington as Freemen... Sometimes I think you spend way too much time thinking about what Black Americans should do... THere's really not much to this suggestion that anyone is gonna adopt or act on -- is there?

You're seriously schnockered upon this particular evening, amirite?

They already tried that and it failed. It's now known as Liberia.

Also, General Sherman had the idea of giving freed slaves land of their own along the Atlantic coast... until Andrew Johnson nixed it.

Forty Acres and a Mule: The Civil War's Famous Broken Promise

They are definitely going to divorce you, along with the majority of people who read this garbage. But you come across, as if divorce is a normal thing in your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not "his nation".. Blacks served under George Washington as Freemen... Sometimes I think you spend way too much time thinking about what Black Americans should do... THere's really not much to this suggestion that anyone is gonna adopt or act on -- is there?
And pretending these are issues up for “debate” instead of treating him like the pariah he is, legitimizes him

And pretending these are issues up for “debate” instead of treating him like the pariah he is, legitimizes him

You couldn't de-legitimize with words a phony Rolex in an actual discussion.. Which should always be the intent of hanging around a "discussion" board.

Attack the assertions -- not the person.. If that's too much work -- try Twitter...

I don't know why I click on your posts. They are never, without exception, worth the read.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Not surprisingly, according to this reponsible American and many others supporting his views, not all black or American citizens of African escent share the same values and beliefs. It is time for ALL Americans to recognize and deal with this reality.

In the following broadcast Life Coach Lenon Honor, an apparent caring, sensible, RESPONSIBLE American citizen, speaks about what he calls "The White Supremacy Promotion Hustle" ~Lenon Honor

"3 LESSONS LEARNED FROM PHIL OF THE ADVISE SHOW" Streamed live on Oct 2, 2018 by Lenon Honor

For people wishing to learn more about issues affecting or black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent I recommend SUBSCRIBING to Lenon's channel and Liking, as well as SHARING broadcasts you believe should be heard by a wider audience.

Lenon Honor, Peace Respect.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

The first man to lose his life for America was a black man.

Basically idiots like him make these posts to pacify their own pathetic existence.....this is nothing but message board masturbation material....

Also, General Sherman had the idea of giving freed slaves land of their own along the Atlantic coast... until Andrew Johnson nixed it.

Liberia was a total failure they should of gave them thier own state blacks could of organized and went to it
maybe the white leftist and sellout blacktards wouldnt have been able do so much damage to the black community ..

then they could of proved everyone wrong ....with al $harpton as president of the great state of Wakanda :20: :04:

45-59-%E5%B7%B1r%E3%83%A8-thats-racist-nng-8y3-ohstvna-7647036.png

id vote for a Fredrick Douglass type genius or let Ben Carson cut me open ...or take the advice of a zulu

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F07a2f83c-cbc5-11e8-998e-a6e3c63abd14.jpg

Lemme guess lefttards hes an uncle tom :10:

That will never happen. Democrats (Liberal/Progressives) think Blacks are inferior and need White Democrats to make them victims to grow government so White Democrats can gain more power. It's that simple. The best things Blacks could do would to be stop voting for their OPPRESSORS, the Democrat.

Liberia was a total failure they should of gave them thier own state blacks could of organized and went to it
maybe the white leftist and sellout blacktards wouldnt have been able do so much damage to the black community ..

then they could of proved everyone wrong ....with al $harpton as president of the great state of Wakanda :20: :04:

45-59-%E5%B7%B1r%E3%83%A8-thats-racist-nng-8y3-ohstvna-7647036.png

id vote for a Fredrick Douglass type genius or let Ben Carson cut me open ...or take the advice of a zulu

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F07a2f83c-cbc5-11e8-998e-a6e3c63abd14.jpg

Lemme guess lefttards hes an uncle tom :10:

General Sherman did try to do that... and Andrew Johnson overturned it. It is where the saying "40 acres and a mule" came from.

The Naturalization Act of 1790 only said that free Whites of good character were to become US citizens.

Moreover --- Black American family heritage is deeper and wider and older than any massive "Polish American" heritage..

That one's gonna hurt a bit... :lol:

Most Polish Americans have assimilated to White America, and most Blacks belong to a sub-culture which is fundamentally against American values.

The bottom-line is that a lot of Blacks are hostile towards Whites, and America, and therefor should consider other options, like getting the f*ck out.

I don't know why I click on your posts. They are never, without exception, worth the read.

Thanks for once again demonstrating that Republicans are in fact Liberals.

Basically Republicans are just Democrats who cut taxes.

They are definitely going to divorce you, along with the majority of people who read this garbage. But you come across, as if divorce is a normal thing in your life.

The point remains, if Whites are a bunch of racist, evil, monsters, as quite the deal of Blacks including ones on this forum often believe.

Why do they continue to promote living amongst the Whitey's land in the USA?

The point remains, if Whites are a bunch of racist, evil, monsters, as quite the deal of Blacks including ones on this forum often believe.

Why do they continue to promote living amongst the Whitey's land in the USA?

Why do you keep saying the USA is whitey's land? It's not.

Forum List

Back